• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bururian

Isabelle is just the best. She gave me peaches AND a watering can AND let me buy a fishing rod! Now I have shovel/net/fishing rod/watering can, meaning... I've already donated tons of stuff to the museum and paid off my house! This game is amazing.

Does anybody know how many different house renovation items Tom Nook gets? Judging from some of the screenshots I've seen the different Tom Nook stores across various towns have the exact same inventory so far, which is odd.

It might just be a first day thing.

Just got the game!

Nook expects me to actually pay for my equipment, that audacious bastard. I AM THE TOWN MAYOR AND I RULE THIS TOWN DAMMIT GIMME YOUR FREE SHIT

Anyway.
Friend Code: 1332-7703-1235

Kingven

Okay South America GAF I want to play this, can I buy this game from the E-Shop? I have Paypal and international card that I use for steam, I can't resist anymore

i bought an online eshop code... My credit cards doesnt work with the usa store (Venezuela GAF).. You can try with the Brazil store, but the prices in there are higher than usa store...

My friend code...2492-4375-3578.. PM to add you..

Totakeke

GAH! I keep forgetting to save and quit before I launch into another software on the 3DS. Good thing Resetti isn't really working anymore.

Kiryu

BMVLFqCCMAItnnb.jpg

You can see my villagers even I don't like one villager named Violet (Monkey Girl)

TabrisRyu

i bought an online eshop code... My credit cards doesnt work with the usa store (Venezuela GAF).. You can try with the Brazil store, but the prices in there are higher than usa store...

My friend code...2492-4375-3578.. PM to add you..

Where can I buy the code? Amazon? Thanks

Elija2

For those living under DST, timezones, will we be penalized when we set our clocks back in the fall?

I think that as long as you don't play for that one hour, it shouldn't make a difference. For example, if you play at 11:30 PM, roll the clock back, and then play at 11 PM, the game will know that you time traveled.

Oof, finally back from Best Buy with my brand new red 3DS XL and a physical copy of the game. No poptarts in stock and no games actually on the shelf — I had to ask for it. (This isn't unusual for a small BB in Maine.) But upside: they couldn't figure out how to apply a $5 coupon I had so they rang it in for $15 — $40 off the XL regular price.

Working on doing the system transfer right now which is typically Nintendo adorable with those little creatures physically lugging my data to the new 3DS. Just have to transfer my old SD card to the new and I'll be good to go.

Mik2121

Man, the tropical island can be so random... I just spent 30 minutes running around in circles and during the first 25 minutes I only found about 10k bells worth of beetles, and in the last 5 minutes found about 40k bells worth of them... lol.

Lkr

i'm thinking about going physical since i plan to upgrade my 3DS to an XL at some point, though i can't decide what to do. i can't even decide if i should invest so much money into a time waster...gahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Pears! :)
3196-3268-5426
Feel free to add me, and pm me so i can add you back.

I'm not time hopping(don't know how, not sure if i want to yet.) but i'm almost at a loss for what to do. No one has any errands for me so i'm just running around and catching bugs. Got 97 bell turnips out here but i didn't want to go crazy, only have 40. Should i get more?

FFFFF still no call from Best Buy, they'd better have my copy for me when I go over on my lunch break!

Also, since KMart is doing the $29.99 price, as long as I bring their ad up on my phone I can price match, right? I could pick this up for $25 then since I have Reward Zone coupons, huahaha! ($20 if you take off the $5 I already paid to preorder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom