• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

pix

Friend code is: 4356-0053-5883

I added the following people, looking to have them add me back :D

DMPrince
Jake
Chezzy
Nate
Diggeh
Kiera
Noreturn
Coyote
Chiablo
Dash
Tang
Satty
Sergio

I have cherries in my town and going to Night Owl ordinance

beta_fuse

So I'm loving this game so much so far. Anyone want to meet up? I have apples in my town. Let me know I have a buddy that I'm visiting who has oranges. We can all meet and greet...and share:p

Quick tip for everyone starting out. Every time you save and quit the game the sea shells by the ocean will respawn which you allow you to quickly get between 1500-25 bells a go. I was able to pay off my down payment to Tom Nook, get my shovel and fishing rod and my ID photo incredibly fast and now I'm quickly stockpiling more bells to allow me to modify my house when its ready tomorrow.

Tinabina

Yay for new leaf! I was waiting outside of my GameStop this morning with like ten other people lol.
I have cherries in my town and would like to visit someone with a different fruit!

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
How do you share a design via QR code? I made one and went to the Able Sisters but can't find the option ... does it get unlocked later?

Animekatt

Just came back from Best Buy with the game and strat guide. I had the guide preordered at Amazon, but was able to get the price match at BB. Can't wait to see who's in my town!

I already played for three hours this morning, but I planted the start of my orchard (thanks to getting fruit from a friend's town) and paid off the house and bought the Viking helmet. I feel so accomplished! Love it.

Mik2121

Does the part north of town ever open up? There is a rope blocking you from going in.

The part above the shopping area? That part is for the streetpasses, you get to see other people's houses.

I think you might need to play a certain amount of days or something though? Can't remember how I unlocked it, but it unlocks quite early on, so don't worry.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
L2wzfDE.jpg

what did I just do...

Lunar15

Okay GAF. I've got fond memories of Animal Crossing, got a little burned out with Wild World, and skipped City Life all together.

Should I be interested in this game?

Dragoshi1

My town has apples, dang it.

I WANTED PEACHES!

I paid off my house, and now I'm just grinding money by fishing, helps that Isabelle gave me the rod and the watering can; my Nook shop only had bug net and shovel.

Mik2121

Okay GAF. I've got fond memories of Animal Crossing, got a little burned out with Wild World, and skipped City Life all together.

Should I be interested in this game?

I loved the GC Animal Crossing, played Wild World (that's the DS one right?) for like.. 1 week tops, and didn't even play City Life.

And when I bought this game on the Japanese release, I got stuck to it for a few months until most of my friends stopped playing. Now that GAF is into it too, I'm back again and while I still think the GC one was the best (nostalgia might be doing bad things here, and the NES games too...), this one is packed with a lot of content and a lot of people here will be playing it for a long while I bet, so... yeah, if you liked the GC one I'd recommend this.

Shoyz

I paid off my house, and now I'm just grinding money by fishing, helps that Isabelle gave me the rod and the watering can; my Nook shop only had bug net and shovel.

I had a Rod and so when she asked what I wanted to do I naturally said fish, only to realize too late I could have gotten the Net I was missing. And never got it :(

My town has apples, dang it.

I WANTED PEACHES!

I got her to sell me a super expensive bug net. 500 bells, dunno if that's what they usually go for.

TabrisRyu

Okay South America GAF I want to play this, can I buy this game from the E-Shop? I have Paypal and international card that I use for steam, I can't resist anymore

Isabelle is just the best. She gave me peaches AND a watering can AND let me buy a fishing rod! Now I have shovel/net/fishing rod/watering can, meaning... I've already donated tons of stuff to the museum and paid off my house! This game is amazing.

Does anybody know how many different house renovation items Tom Nook gets? Judging from some of the screenshots I've seen the different Tom Nook stores across various towns have the exact same inventory so far, which is odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom