• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roto13

Looks like a daily money rock is back. That's good.

I hit a different rock with my shovel and it broke and a crystal came out. That's cool. But is that rock ever going to respawn or anything? :p

Too bad there's not more to do on the first day. Had a visitor who brought me some oranges, so that's cool. My town has cherries.
How do you do favors for villagers? There doesn't seem to be an option when talking to them.

They just randomly ask you to do stuff sometimes when you talk to them.

Sanic

How do I get Isabelle to give me stuff?

Keep asking her about town life.

It's weird because its not setup as like a quest or anything, and the dialog is worded such that you sometimes think these are one off conversations, but there's a progression you go through.

6VFxZTq.jpg

Isn't this rare?

Adamator

I went ahead and ordered a copy of New Leaf last night. As mentioned earlier, this will be my first Animal Crossing. I'm excited!

I'd really like to build up some friends for my list who play! My friend code is 4441-8318-5739 and I'm in California, GMT -7 or PST.

Be nice to have some newcomers so we can learn together as well as some experienced players. Please add me and PM me if/when you do!

For those playing, have fun!

Goli

Keep asking her about town life.

It's weird because its not setup as like a quest or anything, and the dialog is worded such that you sometimes think these are one off conversations, but there's a progression you go through.

Yup, though keep in mind you can't get both the fishing rod AND net from her, so remember to choose whichever Nook isn't selling.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
serplux posted in the E3 Hype thread that AC already sold more than Paper Mario digitally. This should mean it's in the US 3DS Only eShop Top 20 All-Time Chart. Is it true?

So I just played it for the first time. As my first AC experience I am scared, this game will have it's hooks in me for a while I see. I got a blue pikmin hat though lol :)

B-Dex

Love the museum and swinging the camera around to see all of the stuff collected. Also thanks to the poster who put up a link to the star wars theme!

Azura

Hey guys, please feel free to add me my friend code is 1263-6122-8378
I have pears in my town and looking to get the rest of the fruit, just let me know when you add me so I can add you too!

I seriously lucked out this morning!
tumblr_mo4vl6Xzwb1rkllazo1_400.jpg

^Roscoe was kind enough to give this shirt after I complimented his.
-I bought both a shovel and net from the shop
-I got a Peach Parasol from my fortune cookie number.
-I found a money rock on my first try
-And I sold enough fruits and shells to finish my down payment.

All I need now is a fishing rod, and maybe a watering can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom