• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomShaBom

Banned
Shit, got a quest from a neighbor but forgot what he wants, its supposed to be something big, ive tried fish and furniture but he says to bring something bigger. Any ideas?

Kokonoe

Banned
This game rules, the graphics are a HUGE improvement seeing them actually in-game. The water, the fruit, the textures on the ground and the shading, just much more appealing to look at.

Sound on the 3DS XL is...awful, lol. However, the screen quality is pretty good, I was worried 2x 3DS native resolution would blow up and look real bad, but it looks great.

Sanic

Two questions: why are people looking to have certain types of fruit be native to their town, and what do perfect fruits achieve? I buried the one I found, hope that was the correct thing to do.

Tiktaalik

*Goes to the FutureShop at 10am*
*Notices that it doesn't open until 11am because it's a Sunday*
*Goes to coffee shop to read impressions on GAF*

Damn you Nintendo and your Sunday releases!

evanmisha

Hey guys, please feel free to add me my friend code is 1263-6122-8378
I have pears in my town and looking to get the rest of the fruit, just let me know when you add me so I can add you too!

Added you. 2294-4064-0976
I've got oranges, too, if anyone needs them. Just let me know if you add me so I can add you back.

27 friends online, all playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Gotta love it.

Sup to Dash, March, and Ben who were my first visitors. Good times . . .

Mekere

lV5Bg8a.jpg

https://twitter.com/SammyACNL/status/343701081827733504

1. Apollo, enough said.
2. Ruby, one of my favorites!
3. Yep, that's a Perfect Apple.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! You... you have Dora! She is my BFF! Tell her I miss her, Dora, come back :'(

mooseman

Isabelle sold me a fishing rod during part of the advice on living in town quests!

Got it a little earlier but thanks for advice!

FC 3711 7332 5453 if anybody wants to add me. I have pears and Isabelle gave me some peaches and I'd love some other fruit. AC name is Nate. Town is Turkey if anyone wants to drop by later.

ngower

Played about 2-3 hours straight. Haven't done that in a while with any game.

Got my down payment paid, might revisit for another hour or two tonight.

On a side note, when does the retail shop accept tulips?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Five fucking days until I can gift my GF her birthday and Christmas present and surprise her with her own 3DS + AC instead of us playing in turns on the same machine.

END ALREADY WEEKEND.

evanmisha

Got it a little earlier but thanks for advice!

FC 3711 7332 5453 if anybody wants to add me. I have pears and Isabelle gave me some peaches and I'd love some other fruit. AC name is Nate. Town is Turkey if anyone wants to drop by later.

Added you. 2294-4064-0976

Var

Man, this is my first Animal Crossing game and I am hooked. I played for three straight hours. Not sure how I am going to be able to put this down long enough to beat TLOU next weekend.

MicH

Five fucking days until I can gift my GF her birthday and Christmas present and surprise her with her own 3DS + AC instead of us playing in turns on the same machine.

END ALREADY WEEKEND.
You don't see this often :p

But yes! Let it be Friday already!

Iresecia

Neo Member
I have pears in my town if anyone wants to trade. Friend code is 2019-9650-2811. Really digging that you don't have to do all that crap for Nook now at the start.

Betty

Banned
^ That's fantastic.

where'd you get that?

also where are people getting these blue Pikmin hats?

You get them by buying fortune cookies from a character in the game, what you receive is random.

Two questions: why are people looking to have certain types of fruit be native to their town, and what do perfect fruits achieve? I buried the one I found, hope that was the correct thing to do.

Some people just like to have a certain type of fruit, and the perfect fruits simply sell for a higher price.

Oh, and I don't think that burying perfect fruit will yield a perfect fruit tree, sorry.

evanmisha

Got you guys too :) Pears! Let me know if gates need opening.
3196-3268-5426

None of my 3DS friends have their gates open/are coming through mine. Hit me up if you want to adventure!

Mine is 3222-5566-5959

I have pears in my town if anyone wants to trade. Friend code is 2019-9650-2811. Really digging that you don't have to do all that crap for Nook now at the start.

Added you, and back to town I go. 2294-4064-0976

Mudo

Alright I've gone though and added a few people from the thread. I have ZERO friends on 3DS as I don't usually do anything online but I d/l this last night (first real animal crossing I think for me). I got Apples - I hear this is bad lol!

Anyways, I added my info to the GAF spreadsheet so if you add me I'll be sure to do the same back. Thanks!

Gryph

I've been swamped with work but I'm going to try and be active over the next few days here. I'd forgotten just how relaxing and lovely the Animal Crossing games are...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom