• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
E0BWhTo.jpg

+1

Nintendo is awesome.

That's pretty awesome!

Kody just told me to take a break from playing.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
Wolfgang of another town just told me of the locker system at the train system.
Reach your storage when you are out of town.
It's straight out awesome.

Sleepy

Admiral Snackbar is a good host! Oh, Snackbar, the going rate for oranges in my town was 100, yours 500!

How do you plant fruit? I am not getting the option in the menu.

igohiL8xMO3LB.png

Did you know oranges are both delicious and nutritious? I bet you're totally craving an orange right now. Orange you glad we can trade fruit with each other? ...I was going to try and rhyme something with "orange" but it's pretty hard.

Anyway, if you couldn't tell, I have oranges! Stop by if you want some; my gates are open! My FC is 0189-8040-6235.

My town of Inaba rocks, I got Kiki in it on my first try!! Also, I paid off my down payment right away. My money rock was in front of a river, so I got an easy 15,000 bells out of it.

Crumbtiny

Newb here with a few questions:

I have plenty of fruit, is it okay to plant it to grows trees? I don't have a watering can, so I wasn't sure if they tree would need to be watered every day in order to grow.

Also stuff from the island like octopi or urchins, do you just sell those or is there something else you can do with them that make them worth holding onto?

Thanks!

Also feel free to add me:

5284-2336-6820

Name's Kp. Oranges!

Otheradam

Added everyone up til this point. So if we wanted to trade we just visit each other's towns and drop fruit on the ground? I don't know how this works.

Yo gaf, I knocked out yesterday after playing until 4 A.M. lol.

Please add me 3952-7033-3602. I've got cherries!
Do I need to add others too?

Having everyone close together next to the coast might not have been a good trade-off for this beach patch that I'll never reach.

Dude... that beach is sick. Maybe I should restart.

Down payment on my house is in.

When they say the house will be ready tomorrow, I assume they mean I have to actually wait 24 hours? Crazy, but kind of cool.

Not sure what I need to be doing right now. I guess I should be getting my approval rating up but I'm not sure what the people in my town need me to do. I've saved up some more cash after paying the down payment as well.

I have Oranges.

This being my first AC, I wasn't too fussed with the town layout, fruit, or the peeps I ended up with. Going to just let things play out as they will and see where I end up.

Still need to figure out how/when I can start scanning QR codes and the such. There is so much yet to discover.

Bankoiia

I have Oranges.

This being my first AC, I wasn't too fussed with the town layout, fruit, or the peeps I ended up with. Going to just let things play out as they will and see where I end up.

Still need to figure out how/when I can start scanning QR codes and the such. There is so much yet to discover.

It's how the game should be played imo.

Marvie_3 said:
I've gotten apples in every AC game so far. :/
I have had a tendency to always get peaches. Hope I get them again in New Leaf. I'm going to feel riiight at home.

Cheska

Cross post from the pick ups thread. I found a bundle at Frys, and I picked it up before I hesitated any longer and they continue to sell out. My main hesitation with it is that this bundle would mark my 5th system transfer.

3KpdF1bl.jpg

The whole family.
McO9lgVl.jpg

Cross post from the pick ups thread. I found a bundle at Frys, and I picked it up before I hesitated any longer and they continue to sell out. My main hesitation with it is that this bundle would mark my 5th system transfer.

3KpdF1bl.jpg

The whole family.
McO9lgVl.jpg

bundle comes with retail copy?

What are you gonna do when the 2nd gen 3ds comes out next year (probably)?

Isabelle just gave me a shovel, watering can, and a fishing rod <3. Also just paid off my house so no more tent life for this guy!

I love this game

Add me!: 0001-3645-2804

Animekatt

So...

Name: Katt

Town: Aerith

Fruit: Pears

Villagers:

Rowen the Tiger
Francine the Polka Dot Rabbit
Croque the Frog
Cole the Rabbit