• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I got my ID picture taken...
ibs0p4N7sllnoI.JPG

First day as Mayor and the animals are already making fun of me.

Cheska

bundle comes with retail copy?

What are you gonna do when the 2nd gen 3ds comes out next year (probably)?

No I bought a retail copy so I could play now. I'm not opening the bundle yet, if at all. I'm addicted to collecting these special edition ones. Fire Emblem is still sealed, and I've been using the Pikachu one.

Mudo

Noob questions about online. I have added people now what do I need to do? Can friends enter my town anytime? How do you trade fruit either direction with a friend??

GPsych

I just realized that there is no path to part of my beach so I can't actually get to it. Can you make new paths to the beach eventually?

Shit she only gave me a water can. How do you get other stuff? I felt like the quest line ended.

You just keep talking to her and getting her to give you advice. She'll ask you for some sea shells maybe or ask you to bring back 3 bugs or fish (you choose) and she'll give you a rod if you choose fishing and she'll give you a net if you choose bug hunting :D

Iph

Banned
Mayor: Nithidia
Town: Emery
Fruit: Pears (planted some peach trees too, and a perfect pear tree)

Villagers:
Carmen the rabbit
Wart Jr. the frog
Violet the gorilla
Deli the monkey
Midge the bird

and

O'Hare the rabbit has a spot reserved to move in soon

Put the down payment on my house this morning, and have the fishing rod, shovel and bug net so far. So much goodness in this game. :D

Tinabina

Noob questions about online. I have added people now what do I need to do? Can friends enter my town anytime? How do you trade fruit either direction with a friend??

They need to add you back and then from the train station you could either open your gates to let others in or travel to other towns.
To trade fruit just have it in your bag before you leave then drop it on the floor when you get to the town.

I should have bought two copies, this sharing with my daughter is no fun lol. Just reading this thread while she plays. :(

Anyway, if you couldn't tell, I have oranges! Stop by if you want some; my gates are open! My FC is 0189-8040-6235.

Newb here with a few questions:

I have plenty of fruit, is it okay to plant it to grows trees? I don't have a watering can, so I wasn't sure if they tree would need to be watered every day in order to grow.

Also stuff from the island like octopi or urchins, do you just sell those or is there something else you can do with them that make them worth holding onto?

Thanks!

Also feel free to add me:

5284-2336-6820

Name's Kp. Oranges!

Yo gaf, I knocked out yesterday after playing until 4 A.M. lol.

Please add me 3952-7033-3602. I've got cherries!
Do I need to add others too?

Dude... that beach is sick. Maybe I should restart.

added!

Revven

I got so sunk into the game my 3DS battery was down to 1 bar. But that was because I hadn't charged it since last night... wish I could've played moar. (Don't have the charger plugged in where I usually play it).

Got a lot done though, not sure if there was much else I could have done. My approval rating has been slowly climbing up... before I turned it off I was at 63 percent. =\

Me and my brother just purchased this game, and i had a question. When is the wireless multiplayer features unlocked in the game? Are they available from the start? or do i need to do the 'tutorial' at the beginning of the game or anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom