• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMPORTANT QUESTION:

I only have one column of space between my tent rope area and the river next to me. Will that prevent me from full expansions?

Goli

IMPORTANT QUESTION:

I only have one column of space between my tent rope area and the river next to me. Will that prevent me from full expansions?

No, when you try putting your house on a place were in the future you wouldn't be able to expand upon, Tom Nook notifies you.

Kokonoe

Banned
Jackpot!

YFNwc4A.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3Tlv7h9I3Y

Vitanimus

Living in the EU is suffering. This is my first Animal Crossing game, and it arrives the day after all my exams finish. I'm excited to waste my summer away!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
so jelly :(

I got triple red shells from my daily cookie.
I don't know man. Seeing as you can easily design your own outfits they are probably the worst reward you can get. Unless they are unique like the "Power Ranger" suits and make a noise when you put them on.

I love my neighbors! Bif, Nate, Tia, Gwen, and Flora. Really couldn't be happier with the cast.

Wasn't sure I'd like pears but they seem to be the unofficial fruit of GAF (seems everyone has them), and they are pretty tasty!

Does anybody have a town that has open gates and would be willing to add me? Mine is 2750-1606-0145. I'm a nice person. Just would like to check out some other people's towns.

KingDirk

E. Kanye is up and now I'm working toward gettin' my house built. When that's done, well, maybe I'll open up my gates and hope to make some new (best) friends.

Kiryu

Should I open the present that aren't for me?

Bianca (White Tiger/Leopard) gave it to me to give it to Frobert (Green/Black Frog) for "thanks" gift.

Iacobellis

I. Love. It. So. Damn. Much.

1. Do I have to wait until tomorrow after I finished Isabelle's tutorial?
  2. How does WiFi play work? I don't see any obvious town gate kind of section like in WW/CF.

Elija2

Just got the game, along with Fire Emblem. My EB Games still had a couple copies left. Maybe there aren't a lot of Animal Crossing fans in my city.

So I just used online for the first time. I forgot how awesome this game was and the online basically makes it the best game ever.

I had fun Baxter. If your reading this be sure to check your mail ;)

You can send messages To others even if you aren't in the same town! As long as your both online then it works! WOW! Going on a complete blackout of this game payed off. Theres so much different stuff to this game it isn't funny.

And yea, the shops are FINALLY open! They are gonna close tonight though so I better be quick to do what I need to do!

GOTG right here. And the generation has only started. Just need shops to stay open 24/7 and we are good...

Esque7

If the bees in this game are like the ones in WW, just catch them with the net and they won't sting...
It can be a little tricky to catch them, but they are worth a lot of bells if I remember correctly

I have apples, and have a shiny apple if anyone wants to come to my town to trade (or I come to theirs)..

Anyone have any shiny other fruits (except oranges). Please don't pull up flowers / planted trees! :)

olimpia84

Couldn't resist and got this through the eShop (first "full" game I downloaded on my 3DS). Already played for about 2 hours and donated a fair amount of fossils and fish to the museum. This game is fun.

Tunic

Stuck at work and reading this forum is just making my day seem much longer. Can't wait to continue playing in a few hours. Want to work on getting some clothes and what not today. All the shops were closed shortly after I started the game last night. =(

Can we all agree that Isabelle is the best assistant ever?

Just now, I decided to get some advice and not only did she give me some cherries for a seashell that she... "subtly" asked for...

tumblr_mo52pfADYw1rkllazo1_400.jpg

but, while on the subject of fishing, she gave (or rather, sold) me a fishing rod when the raccoon kids didn't have it today.
On top of all that, she's just plain cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom