• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unicorn

Why is approval rating do hard to raise? At 76%. No weeds, all flowers watered, chatted up alk the neighbors, posted on BB, sent letters, put stuff in Re-Tail, no what?

Crumbtiny

Forgot to mention, if you add me send me a PM and let me know so I can add you back. I'll be out and about all day, but definitely playing a lot tonight.

5284-2336-6820

Kp

Effect

That's it. Restarting one more time and that's it. Those are the towns I'll pick from. I've tried restarting so many times now trying to find the right town layout. I guess I'm looking for a perfect town that simply doesn't exist.

Thoraxes

This may be a "Duh!" question, but would having a faster SD card than the one included with the 3DSXL cut down on the short loading times between entering buildings?

I'm thinking of ordering a class 10 card soon and was looking at THIS one.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
So I just started and did all the intro stuff and have no wandered around and met neighbors, now I have nothing to do. Do I just keep wandering around? I have no cash and my house is a tent.

You need to say that you don't have a rod/net when you can ask about fishing/catching bugs. If you don't do that you'll miss it.

shit. bought the rod and shovel at the racoon's place like a sucker.

Gotta wait for restock to get a net :(

This being my first AC, what is there to do after you harvested all the fruit, fished a bunch of fish and talked to the townies for the day?

Cheska

That's it. Restarting one more time and that's it. Those are the towns I'll pick from. I've tried restarting so many times now trying to find the right town layout. I guess I'm looking for a perfect town that simply doesn't exist.

What in particular are you looking for?

Finally started playing. Stuck with New York like all the other installments. Town layout is kinda weird especially where the houses are located, but I don't mind. Set up my future house near the edge of the bottom

Initial villagers: Axel, Bubbles, Grizzly, Ozzie and Tipper: Meh

Just gonna stick with it

editr: And I just got the rainbow screen from Pelly

Scythian

I'm thinking about resetting too, I feel my town has too many cliffs, but I like the verticallity of it, I'm not sure if I should change it D:

Roto13

shit. bought the rod and shovel at the racoon's place like a sucker.

Gotta wait for restock to get a net :(

This being my first AC, what is there to do after you harvested all the fruit, fished a bunch of fish and talked to the townies for the day?

Isabelle will gives you things to do if you ask her for advice. You should try to get that approval rating up, too. Isabelle will tell you how.

dkeane

So I just started and did all the intro stuff and have no wandered around and met neighbors, now I have nothing to do. Do I just keep wandering around? I have no cash and my house is a tent.
Shake trees to get money. Buy stuff at the mall. Talk to the chick in the town hall.

Gather shells and fruit and sell them at Re-tail.
If the shops are open, buy a shovel/fishing rod/net; the fossils/fish/bugs and insect will also net you some cash.
Use the shovel and bang on random rocks. One will spew out coins and bell bags for a at least 5 seconds per day.

Sol1dus

Doors are open to whoever wants to come. PM if you haven't added me already

0602-7566-8200

I have Apples. and an extra rod to trade(looking for net).

Thoraxes

Gather shells and fruit and sell them at Re-tail.
If the shops are open, buy a shovel/fishing rod/net; the fossils/fish/bugs and insect will also net you some cash.
Use the shovel and bang on random rocks. One will spew out coins and bell bags for a at least 5 seconds per day.

Why should I sell at Re-tail over the little Nook's store?

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Scrounged up enough to buy 500 turnips right before the boar lady left at 12 pm. Hope someone has some amazing selling prices in their towns this week (´・ω・`)

olimpia84

Regarding my neighbors and the town itself I was extremely satisfied from the get go, especially my town layout...no need to reset for me :)

DustinC

I went through and added a few people from the last few pages, sent out PM's just to let you know if you want to add me back.

FC is 3050-7577-2681

I've got pears, peaches, and apples. Some island fruit too.

I'm going to keep my gates open while I'm out today, so the next 7 or 8 hours. We'll see how this goes!

If anyone wants to add me, just send me a PM if you do. Thread is hard to keep up with!

Also, I'll pay a premium for anyone that can slap together a good looking "YES! YES! YES!" Daniel Bryan t-shirt or a "Kill Steen Kill" Kevin Steen shirt

Isabelle will gives you things to do if you ask her for advice. You should try to get that approval rating up, too. Isabelle will tell you how.

yeah, I'm done asking for advice (as in can't ask for it anymore). For approval rating all she's told me is to talk to people.

Effect

What in particular are you looking for?

Just a better town layout where the houses are spread out and not on top of each other. Would like for the Town Hall to be near the train but the tree area to be as close to the center as possible. Rather the beach be on the right side with a river going diagonal cross the map.

I keep coming close but one thing was always off.

Gonna start adding people to my friend list so I can get some exotic fruit. Sending PMs to everyone I added, and I have pears if anyone wants them. Please PM me if you've added me to your friends list.

FC: 0430-8376-4092

Roto13

I put on some viking pants and now I can't take them off? Was I just running around in my tightie whities up until this point?

Raptomex

All my locals suck. I would trade them all for Scoot.

Scoot%27s_E-Reader_Card.jpg

I went to a Wal Mart at 2AM and the manager told me that the game is released on monday in the afternoon... and he didn't sold me a damn copy... he said that today was the online release only.....

SIGH

Pyrogeek

The Walmart I went to on vacation wouldn't even check for me. Three sales associates and not one would bother.

Gamestop got my business instead.

Went to a friends village and was randomly hitting rocks. I was surprised when one broke and amethyst popped out.

Went back to my village and hit random rocks and got a silver nugget. ^_^
Am I supposed to sell these things?

tumblr_mo53oeVVIs1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

Indeed.

So, I have peaches. And my villagers are Bruce the Deer, Al the Gorilla, Velma the Goat, Kevin the Pig, and Pate the Duck.

I also have a dead battery :p so time to take a break but I plan on seeing if I can visit some people this evening. If anyone's looking for more friends, I still have space. Drop me a PM and I'll add you back. 1332-7921-3652.

Help!

I picked up some things I had displayed in my house using the Y button and they've disappeared and they're not in my inventory. Any idea where they could have gone?

Edit: never mind they're there, I got confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom