• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beelzebub

Okay I have zero friends for this game, my friend code 0301 9784 1517. PM me if you add me :) I just made a sweet Mr. Saturn t shirt, and my town has cherries!

Draconian

I just caught two Barred Knifejaws in a matter of minutes and apparently Retail buys them for 5000 bells. Is there any advantage to hanging on to high priced items like this or should I sell them?

No slingshot? Attack with Shovel! 4th one today
BMV27TgCUAEatZM.jpg:large

And this is what was inside of it. Anyone want it? I don't :/
BMV3zwaCEAE56Hb.jpg:large

Doorman

Early impressions from the town of Almont:

1. I picked the only town with a river layout that I kind of liked, but the only bridge is on one side of town and it makes things kind of inconvenient to get around. I wish that, rather than taking the day off, Isabelle would let me move on and get my works permit so I can get started on a second bridge pronto!

2. Someone last night posted a pic of Gayle and I agreed that I didn't like her...so of course she's here. -_- Gotta get her out.

3. Sadly nobody from my old-school town way back in the day made it here. No Dora, Punches, and no Cube. So sad! Out of who I have, Amelia is the front-runner for favorite new neighbor. Cyrano isn't bad, everybody else I'm kind of meh about. Here's hoping new people move in fast!

4. Got the house paid off, but now with no public works to work towards and no ability to buy new exterior decorations for the house until it's built, I feel like I've already kind of exhausted what I'm able to do with the game today.

Grizzo

The balloon furniture is absolutely hideous

Is this all that can be found in balloons ? I remember that you could get anything from them in the old games, but so far, I think I only saw balloon furniture in other people's videos...

B-Dex

Eunice was huffing and puffing about swinging her watering can wildly. Too bad I can't report her diva attitude to townhall.

fleck0

Added a bunch of recent Friend Codes posted, sent PMs along with them, anyone looking for more I'm

1676-3687-1464

Fleck, Mayor of Fleckton.

Velcro Fly

Hope everyone is having fun! I don't have my copy yet and probably won't be able to play until next weekend. But while everyone is enjoying their new life in Animal Crossing, I'm having some fun in Florida at Disney World! Looking forward to many good times playing with AC-GAF in the future though! =)

antonz

2664-2109-3128

antonz mayor of valhalla
Feel free to add me. If you do let me know so I make sure to get you. I have Oranges

Socreges

Banned
I'm choked, GAF. I picked a sweet village and was able to have the river separate me from the plebs. The next morning someone has already started to move in next to me. Anything that can be done or is this inevitable if I want to have more villagers?

So I'm hearing the NES unlockable games are also missing from this one, like they were from the DS version. In the original AC, my main driving force in playing was trying to collect all the unlockable games.

Is there anything comparable in value that can be unlocked? I've never really been wowed by decoration items, but hidden playable content is definitely a goal to work toward. Thanks!

I'm choked, GAF. I picked a sweet village and was able to have the river separate me from the plebs. The next morning someone has already started to move in next to me. Anything that can be done or is this inevitable if I want to have more villagers?

Kick the ho out. You can go to Isabelle and pick "Problem with Resident/Villager"

I've got pears. Who wants to trade some fruit!?!?!

I also have 92 bell turnips. I dont remeber if that is low or not, but if your interested come on by!

PM me your details, or post here, i dont care! 'I've got fruit to sell!

Edit: fruit tomorrow. I just realized i sold them all. Still, give me your deets!

Jachaos

This may be a "Duh!" question, but would having a faster SD card than the one included with the 3DSXL cut down on the short loading times between entering buildings?

I'm thinking of ordering a class 10 card soon and was looking at THIS one.

Hm I don't know, how long is it for you ? Takes about 2 seconds for me.

Edit : I have a Class 10 SD Card

epmode

So I'm hearing the NES unlockable games are also missing from this one, like they were from the DS version. In the original AC, my main driving force in playing was trying to collect all the unlockable games.

Is there anything comparable in value that can be unlocked? I've never really been wowed by decoration items, but hidden playable content is definitely a goal to work toward. Thanks!

Nintendo realized that they can get more money from re-releases and/or the Virtual Console.

I can't believe I'm going to be suckered into buying this game again but it's strangely compelling. I loved the GC game, tried the DS one and wasn't terribly happy with it, skipped the Wii, and now I'm feeling drawn to New Leaf. Now to decide how to obtain it:

- Want it from eShop for the convenience, since it's a game you want to play daily, but not exclusively

- But my wife might want to play it so a cart would be easier for that

- Plus if I hate it, I could trade it in.

- But if it's on cart I KNOW I won't play it as much due to convenience.

Decisions, decisions.

CAN two people use the same cart/town?

Tunic

I can't believe I'm going to be suckered into buying this game again but it's strangely compelling. I loved the GC game, tried the DS one and wasn't terribly happy with it, skipped the Wii, and now I'm feeling drawn to New Leaf. Now to decide how to obtain it:

- Want it from eShop for the convenience, since it's a game you want to play daily, but not exclusively

- But my wife might want to play it so a cart would be easier for that

- Plus if I hate it, I could trade it in.

- But if it's on cart I KNOW I won't play it as much due to convenience.

Decisions, decisions.

CAN two people use the same cart/town?

I think this is the perfect game to be downloaded from the eShop. Convenience factor is sky high with this option.

Cheska

Speaking of perfect fruit, how often do you come across one? Is it better to plant one in the hopes of getting a perfect tree or trade it?

Seven minutes until I can go pick mine up at Best Buy. I don't think I was this anxious for the Wii U even. (Though I was camping out for a friend for that one and not anticipating buying my own at the time, just wound up getting one since I was already there.)

RagnarokX

The Nooklings had a fishing rod and a shovel today. Went out and like the first fish I caught was:

BMVmbgMCUAEb-tU.jpg:large

A dorado!

Later I saw this balloon gift floating in from the ocean. It passed THROUGH MY HEAD, but I still couldn't grab it. Get a slingshot soon, Nooklings!

BMVmxQFCMAAd-Wo.jpg:large

Then I paid my down payment.

BMVm-XlCUAAQclW.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom