• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexxism

Talk to Isabelle at her desk with the first option?
Have you got your tent yet and talked to all of your neighbors?
Visited Tom's shop up North?

I don't remember the specific trigger.

1. I'm always talking to her. She already gave me pears and watering can.
2. Yeah, I have my tent and I already paid my down payment. I'm pretty sure I already talked to all of my neighbors.
3. Yeah, I already did meet him. I bought a fishing rod and shovel from him

Bsigg12

Welp besides fishing and shaking trees down, I'm pretty sure I'm out of everything to do for today. No bug net available yet, and my house won't be built until tomorrow.

FrsDvl

2. Yeah, I have my tent and I already paid my down payment. I'm pretty sure I already talked to all of my neighbors.

Also make sure your gates are closed

I'm also unable to get to the mayor's chair and I did everything listed above (and my gates are closed). Is it just a "wait til the next day" type of situation?

Someone else said try Save + Quit then go back in.
I can't recall anything else that could have triggered it, especially if you've already finished her "quests" and got the watering can.
I don't think it was open last night, but it was definitely open sometime today so it might be a "let some time pass" situation.

Lexxism

Someone else said try Save + Quit then go back in.
I can't recall anything else that could have triggered it, especially if you've already finished her "quests" and got the watering can.
I don't think it was open last night, but it was definitely open sometime today so it might be a "let some time pass" situation.

I already did the save + quit but still no luck. Maybe I'll wait till tomorrow and see what happen.

Few more question..

1. The train station have lockers. I guees I can put anything there? Will someone be able to get the things inside?

2. How would I know if my gates are close or open? How do I close or open it?

I already did the save + quit but still no luck. Maybe I'll wait till tomorrow and see what happen.

Few more question..

1. The train station have lockers. I guees I can put anything there? Will someone be able to get the things?

I would like to know this as well.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Damn GAF hype. Bought it off the eShop. At least it's been almost a decade since I played the first AC game. I will start sending Friend Invites (mine is 2578-3128-0643).

There was so much hype for this game. Never played an Animal Crossing before. There was so much hype . . .

It's living up to every bit of it! Thanks AC GAF might have passed on this one since I'm usually more of a Dark Souls kind of dude.

Few more question..

1. The train station have lockers. I guees I can put anything there? Will someone be able to get the things inside?

I don't know about your first question. But you open and close the gates by talking to the monkey at the train station.

SeZMehK

Few more question..

Only you have access to your locker. You can even access your locker when visiting other towns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom