• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

Kinda wish the multiplayer wasn't so weirdly restricted (typical Nintendo). Kind of a pain to have to explicitly open your gate for people to visit, which disables some mayorly stuff. Just wish I could have my gates open all the time and visit other towns whenever I want.

what really sucks is how slow it is. Every time someone leaves it's a pain in the butt

Raven77

Okay just got my 3DS not long ago, and i'm struggling a bit with the 3D. It always seems out of focus our a double image. Not sure if i'm holding it right, etc.

Any tips? I'm about to go get New Leaf and want the full experience.

I want to visit someone's town, as I've never done it before. Anyone have their gates open at the moment? Mine are open (my friend code is in the spread sheet if you'd like to visit.)

What am I supposed to do in this game? My house will be built tomorrow, I've bought all the tools I need, and now it seems there is nothing more for me to do than fish and run around. Is this what I can expect from the game moving forward? If so, I fear this game may not be for me.

I am starting to wonder this myself...

Should I just start registering random people's friend codes? I gots no friends to play with >.<

I don't even know how to find my friend code :p

9nGSHD0.jpg

ZM0iDg2.jpg

YXYDtOX.jpg

EalK3h2.jpg

KV0oVJB.jpg

q1mnGiU.jpg

Mayor Mike of DoggCity, I am the law.

Sanic

I know this wears off eventually, but having not really played AC at all since the original, i'm loving that I can keep going back to my villagers throughout the day and they're always saying and doing different things. It's really the only series i've played where you feel like you're in a dynamic, living world.

Mudo

FYI my gates are open to all I have friended. 6 apples are on the ground outside train station. 3 more for sale at re-tail for 90 each. I have cherries and oranges so far but need pears and whatever else there is!

If you friend me, I will respond. Friend code is in spreadsheet but for all else here, it is:

4596 - 9475 - 8574

COME GET YER APPLES!!!

FYI my gates are open to all I have friended. 6 apples are on the ground outside train station. 3 more for sale at re-tail for 90 each. I have cherries and oranges so far but need pears and whatever else there is!

If you friend me, I will respond. Friend code is in spreadsheet but for all else here, it is:

4596 - 9475 - 8574

COME GET YER APPLES!!!

Added! My FC is: 5214-9703-3150

moai

4596 - 9475 - 8574

COME GET YER APPLES!!!

added.

Makonero

What is the quickest way to get your % of population happiness or whatever up to 100%? I've watered the flowers, talked to everybody like eight times, fished trash out, pulled weeds, and I'm only at 42%. Ugh. I just want to be able to do fun, new things! Mayorly things!

mattchuuu

Neo Member
Does anyone need cherries? I have 8 sitting outside the train station and I still need aaall the tasty fruits. My FC is 0302-1072-3582

I a second ago I decided to try making it a scavenger hunt, leaving the clue here where people could find them, but when I dug a hole to hide the cherries, I realized a big oversight. haha

Bsigg12

Gates open always! Please don't be a dick though, and as we get farther into this, I'll return favors. Right now, there isn't much to do in my little town.

friend code: 0061-0125-7074

PM me if you add me so I can add you!

zychi

Banned

4596 - 9475 - 8574

COME GET YER APPLES!!!

added ya and pmd ya my fc

SeZMehK

What is the quickest way to get your % of population happiness or whatever up to 100%? I've watered the flowers, talked to everybody like eight times, fished trash out, pulled weeds, and I'm only at 42%. Ugh. I just want to be able to do fun, new things! Mayorly things!
Change town tune and flag. Continue to sell stuff to re tail. Talking to villagers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom