• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

mb.exe

Yes, the stuff you put in lockers at the train station can be accessed (by you and only you) while you're visiting other people's towns. It's pretty cool.

And if you have a locker in your home you can access all that same stuff, Resident Evil style

papercamm

Whenever I try to join a friends town I get error code: 018-0511. And whenever he tries to join me he gets 018-0512. I can't find the solution to this.

beanman25

Started my file today!

Steve in Moscow.

I'll add my friend stuff this evening.

Love the game already, made myself a Quebec Nordiques shirt and just got a fortune cookie too!!

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Awesome, thanks!

My FC: 5455-9801-5099

I've got peaches and I'm looking for others.

Also looking for flowers

Ive been playing on and off all day.

PM if you add me
Here is my friend code
2964-8587-2779

Could always use more people to play with. Let me know if you add me.

Friend code is 0602-6449-5501

I'll add you. My friend code is 4940-5432-8360.

Added. Mine is 2578-3128-0643 for anyone else who wants more friends.

MrDaravon

I would like to re-iterate how incredibly stupid it is that when you add someone to your Friends list they get zero notification of this. I'm actually being lazy about adding people to my FL, because I don't want to have to add them, then send a million PMs to people telling them that I added them. It's so stupid.

zychi

Banned
Anyone got a fishing rod in their town I can buy?

Anyone able to tell me how I figure out my FC so I can give it out?

newsguy

For those who have nothing left for today, make a pro design. My Heat tank top:

2013_06_09_17_48_40.png

2013_06_09_17_47_40.png

The fact that you can basically have your own shop with the Retail store is awesome. Always wanted that ever since they added online and here it is! I got a orange for sell for 120, three oranges for 350, and a gem (forgot which one) for 2,500. I can now have my own shop so that others online can get these items for SUPER CHEAP.

Yay! (lol)

What am I supposed to do in this game? My house will be built tomorrow, I've bought all the tools I need, and now it seems there is nothing more for me to do than fish and run around. Is this what I can expect from the game moving forward? If so, I fear this game may not be for me.

Unicorn

91% approval... Dunno what to do now

Also, I want the zen building it I need a bigger place (just payed the 40k loan off). Will that stuff be there tomorrow? Also had the zen door transfered from a friend's town's shop to mine. Will that be gone tomorrow too? Wouldn't let me buy it when construction is under way :(

Cbajd5

rad city's temp flag is pretty rad

tumblr_mo5bqf5wmS1sv134do1_400.jpg

Not rad enough, needs a guitar, BMX, or skateboarding.

The fact that you can basically have your own shop with the Retail store is awesome. Always wanted that ever since they added online and here it is! I got a orange for sell for 120, three oranges for 350, and a gem (forgot which one) for 2,500. I can now have my own shop so that others online can get these items for SUPER CHEAP.

Yay! (lol)

That reminds me, Re-Tail buys certain things at higher prices each day, so people should mention that when they're trying to get people to their towns. Mine's buying Ore for a higher price today, for example.

also setting everything in the store to 999,999 bells does not mean your neighbors will buy them at that price

that should work

Anyone's Nook Store have a fishing rod? I want one but my store doesn't have one...

Anyone got a fishing rod in their town I can buy?

Anyone able to tell me how I figure out my FC so I can give it out?

I have a spare fishing rod in my store.

My FC is 0001-3645-2804

To access your own friend code go to your home menu and hit the orange face square at the top of the screen and go to your own mii's name and your friend code will be on the top screen under your name

Megatron

So Isabelle totally just sold me a fishing rod for 500 bells. So if you need one, go talk to her.
Awesome! Thanks for the heads up, this worked for me too! I just had to keep talking to her and brought her a shell (for which she gave me the onl non-native fruit I already had, oranges. Still, they'll sell for a good price.

Dicer

Banned
FC is 0903-2739-7549, toss me a PM if you add me, and I'll do the same.

Edit: my playtime will be from 8PM est to about midnight each day.

I have cherries, and Oranges and Pears waiting to spout.

Hmm... so I noticed that each time I load the game from a break, the shells on the beach respawn... even if its as short as a 30 minute break. Is there a penalty to doing this? Not trying to exploit the game, just want to continue playing lol

Anyone have that site that lets you upload images to it and give you the pattern? Did it have QR code implemented to it? Been looking for one but can't find it :[

Dug

Banned
I have a spare fishing rod in my store.

My FC is 0001-3645-2804

To access your own friend code go to your home menu and hit the orange face square at the top of the screen and go to your own mii's name and your friend code will be on the top screen under your name
Added your FC. Mine is: 3454 0652 0111

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
Awesome, thanks!

My FC: 5455-9801-5099

I've got peaches and I'm looking for others.

Also looking for flowers

Dares said:
I have a wandering cat Katie who wants to visit another town... hmm

FC: 326557417086

A Human Becoming said:
Added. Mine is 2578-3128-0643 for anyone else who wants more friends.

Edit: Added you as well, Dug ^^^

Added you! (I got oranges, FC: 4382-1993-5512)

Anyone feel free to add me, I'm gonna play most every day. Let me know if you do.

My friend code is 1735-991-8184. Opening my gates in a minute. I'm still unsure whether I need your friend code to let you in?

Hmm... so I noticed that each time I load the game from a break, the shells on the beach respawn... even if its as short as a 30 minute break. Is there a penalty to doing this? Not trying to exploit the game, just want to continue playing lol

I think that's on purpose, I remember early days getting tons of shells in AC and then later on, I never touched them.

Rocwell

Well I finally got my town up and running. I was determined to have Mitzi in my town and it took me having to reset over 80 times to finally get her ; ;

It worked out pretty well though, I think I got a pretty nice layout. My town hall and re-tail are both near the bottom of the map right by my beachfront property. I got cherries for my native fruit which is excellent.

I think I'm going to start working on a couple of patterns for my town now~

How did you guys change your town flag like that?

sdornan

Kinda wish the multiplayer wasn't so weirdly restricted (typical Nintendo). Kind of a pain to have to explicitly open your gate for people to visit, which disables some mayorly stuff. Just wish I could have my gates open all the time and visit other towns whenever I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom