• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had tons of fun with GAF.

https://twitter.com/SammyACNL/status/343860284349353986

CyJi9eX.jpg

:lol

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Keep trying to get into my friends' towns but you guys fill up pretty quickly. I've got oranges and pears if that helps! :)

No fishing rod is a big bummer.

Darth_Caedus

No longer canonical
Okay I was going to name my town The Abyss but I can't fit because it's nine characters. So I chose Sablier. It's a city in Pandora Hearts and it's French for hourglass so ya name change.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
OCxijA4.jpg

Brother came to my town and stole some flowers, I went to his and left a message.

Also Midna mask :D

Iresecia

Neo Member
Is there anyone who doesn't have pears as their town fruit who'd be willing to let me use their re-tail real quick? There's pears in it for ya.

FrsDvl

Haha i love this game! Thanks for stopping by Evanmisha, when I was afk. Just saw the letter you sent me! Not sure how to send letters to friends. But it was nice, it's been forever since I've actually experienced a nice community in a game!

thebeeks

Banned
Added you
4656-6353-8139

Need more friends. And I can't play until dumb ol' Amazon ships me my leaf. What a drug dealer...

FC me, I'll FC you,
This is just the thing to do,
Something something something,
Dumdumdumdumdum,
Promise not to cut trees down for you.

FC: 1676-3694-7556

Still looking for a fishing rod. Ill buy one off of someone; come over to my town. Gates are open!

5455-9801-5099

Added

4214-4993-9154

So I just paid off my house. My friend code is 2449-4619-8069. I also just added it to the spreadsheet.

I don't have any fruit to trade right now because I picked it all paying off my house. But I do have a Minda's Mask from a Fortune Cookie prize that I'd be willing to trade for any fruits that aren't apples and oranges. I also need a bug catching net if anyone still has one in their shop. Anyone have their gates open?

Beelzebub

Haha i love this game! Thanks for stopping by Evanmisha, when I was afk. Just saw the letter you sent me! Not sure how to send letters to friends. But it was nice, it's been forever since I've actually experienced a nice community in a game!

Lol, I kept asking if you wanted the Karaoke machine at the nooklings shop but you were afk! That thing looks more like a primitive PC

Looking for some quick fruit trades. I have apples and I need pears, peaches and cherries.

I'll pop by anyone's town and drop them off.

Here's my FC: 0516-7436-2322

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom