• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPW

Neo Member
Hey guys, I've been lurking GAF for a long time and finally made an account after getting hyped for Animal Crossing. This is the first time playing since the Gamecube days and I'm loving it! If you guys could add me I'd appreciate it: 0146-8579-6586

finally paid off house and got approval to 100%.

what are the requirements to build the club ? and will that take a whole 'nother day? the wait is killing me.

Giontatas26

Neo Member
Just looking for some gaffers to play with.

Fc:1246-8726-3186

Will start adding prev. posts.

As far as the trading scene... Some clothes and bells for whatever fruits?

Wanted to post my town layout. Will post more screens later.
iWMg9vJrhhTqE.jpg

Wife and I started our town today! 3DS XL is recharging so my gates aren't open at the moment. Here's our FC: (It's already on the spreadsheet)

0731-4748-4309

If you add us, please PM! I've added some already. We have Apples and 3 Orange trees growing. Thanks!

bennyc12

Just picked up a "perfect orange." It's an orange shaped like a pear that came out of an orange tree... I'd upload pics if I had an SD-slot in my laptop.

Edit: Apparently they sell for $3000 in other towns. Gonna grow the shit out of these.

So, embarrassingly enough, I accidentally sold my shovel, and now I can't really do much... does anyone have a spare/one available to buy at their Nooklings shop?

Friend code: 5214-9721-0180, I'll give plenty of apples if you can help me out :p

JosiahB

Could someone explain how to send a message to a "Best Friend" who isn't in the same town? The manual says you can, but for the life of me I can't figure it out...

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
So, embarrassingly enough, I accidentally sold my shovel, and now I can't really do much... does anyone have a spare/one available to buy at their Nooklings shop?

Friend code: 5214-9721-0180, I'll give plenty of apples if you can help me out :p
I got a spare! I'll have to ask you to open you town though. 0103 9461 9036

Sleepy

So don't give perfect fruit away? harvest it?

Also, 7PM music is best music.

Could someone explain how to send a message to a "Best Friend" who isn't in the same town? The manual says you can, but for the life of me I can't figure it out...

You have to be in their town and you BOTh have to Best Friend each other. Now, how you actually communicate is anyone's guess cuz I couldn't get it to work.

Kiryu

Those of you who have access to the mayor chair, how do you get it? Isabelle is just telling me to rest.
If you keep the gate closed so no visitors can come in. You need to buy down payment then you get access to mayor chair during morning/day time. I think so?

Giontatas26

Neo Member
I clicked too many things and sold my rod! Anyone happen to have a spare in their shop I could buy? Will donate some bells as well if it's doable!

wait so i can't get club LOL until I get the shop upgraded and that can't happen for 7 whole days??? UGHHHH

what can I do tomorrow once my house is built and my approval rating is 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom