• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, there's almost nothing to do on the first day!
I started playing in the morning and after paying the down payment and doing all of Isabelle's suggestions, my only choice was talking to the same 5 animals and fishing all day*.

* = they didn't sell the bug-catching net :(

I don't remember being like this in the GameCube version. When do we get to do more stuff?

RagnarokX

Caught another dorado. It gets its name cuz it's covered in 15,000 bells.

BMWzieJCAAEJLnQ.jpg:large

I win!

Out of fruit, but I have apples, oranges, and pears planted. Hopefully there will still be people wanting to trade for the rest in a few days.

Grinded up approval rating to 100% but still need to wait until tomorrow for the house to be built.

Let's sell some turnips tomorrow.

Elija2

I guess I got lucky that the Nooklings sold me a shovel and bug net and Isabelle gave me a fishing rod. Even if I can't get to the mayoral duties today, at least I can make some bells.

Mudo

I'll be on maybe another hour so if any friends need apples come get them! Otherwise, my friend code is:
4596-9475-8574

Add me and PM me your friend code and I'll add you =) I dropped apples on the ground right by train station, and there are 3 for sale at re-tail too =) I have gotten cherries, peaches and pears from others so far so I'm not sure if there are any more I need at this point or not? Thanks for visiting !

jyoung188

This is my first Animal Crossing game and I am loving it so far! I didn't really get all OCD on my map or Animals, I am just going to play it out. I didn't even realize the way you change your face is by answering those questions in the beginning, but I like the way my guy looks anyway. I ended up getting oranges but I picked all my fruit and sold it before I realized I should be trading so I will open up my gate after some grow back so I can trade :]

My Friend Code is: 2921-9132-6286 feel free to add me! PM if you do and I will add you back and you can come visit Megaton.

I added my fc to the spreadsheet.

Kiryu

This is my first Animal Crossing game and I am loving it so far! I didn't really get all OCD on my map or Animals, I am just going to play it out. I didn't even realize the way you change your face is by answering those questions in the beginning, but I like the way my guy looks anyway. I ended up getting oranges but I picked all my fruit and sold it before I realized I should be trading so I will open up my gate after some grow back so I can trade :]

My Friend Code is: 2921-9132-6286 feel free to add me! PM if you do and I will add you back and you can come visit Megaton.
You know you can sell your local fruits in other town is value more than what you sell in your town.

JosiahB

So don't give perfect fruit away? harvest it?

Also, 7PM music is best music.

You have to be in their town and you BOTh have to Best Friend each other. Now, how you actually communicate is anyone's guess cuz I couldn't get it to work.

Yeah we both added each other as Best Friend, I just can't figure out how to send the message.

Yeah we both added each other as Best Friend, I just can't figure out how to send the message.

The way I understand it is that it works just like the normal chat, except it will work when you guys are in your own towns with gates closed.

You click the heart icon in the top right of the bottom screen, turn the chat thing, select the people you want your messages to be broadcast to, and then chat like normal.

Pretty sure this is how it works, but no promises.

CrisKre

Ok guys, you convinced me. My first animal crossing! Download version to boot!

My friend code is:5413-0237-7169

Whomever adds me will be promptly added!

Goody

Got this and the pop-tart today. Have not even gotten the chance to touch it since my wife is the Mayor and has been hogging it all night.

zychi

Banned
So Isabella can give you the item youre missing out of the shovel,fishing rod, and net. And she also gives you a fruit from her hometown(I had cherries, she gave me apples). Kinda nice if you don't have anyone to share with, they set you up pretty nice in the beginning.

How do you turn the night owl code thing on? After you get the permit?

e: less than 24 hours in and I have a new resident. She built her house DIRECTLY behind mine in the open space :(

So Isabella can give you the item youre missing out of the ax,fishing rod, and net. And she also gives you a fruit from her hometown(I had cherries, she gave me apples). Kinda nice if you don't have anyone to share with, they set you up pretty nice in the beginning.

How do you turn the night owl code thing on? After you get the permit?

e: less than 24 hours in and I have a new resident. She built her house DIRECTLY behind mine in the open space :(

I must have skipped the axe part from her. Damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom