• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiden

Neo Member
Is it possible to reach 100% approval on the first day? I've paid off the downpayment but still have a tent and I'm only at 38%!

Sponge

Banned
Isn't something like this usually caused by a NAT issue? I've no idea how to resolve it though.

I'm not entirely sure. If anyone could help us it'd be appreciated.

Quoting my problem since I was paged.

Hey, I'm having a problem connecting to one of my friends.

My friend and I can connect to any other friend, but we can't connect to any game that one of us are in. It didn't work in Luigi's Mansion, and now Animal Crossing. Does anyone know what we should do?

ohlawd

If you go behind the front desk but not in the mayor chair and talk to her, she'll do a dog-like panting/huffing sound because she's been "so busy". It's absolutely adorable.

Ooh I'll do this.

I had fun playing today, I did everything except getting my 100% approval rating

My FC is: 1504-5738-5878

add me if you want and post your FC here or send me a DM.

eff you Magus, you HAVE to add me. You just HAVE to.

4425-1513-5442

So.... whenever someone tries to join my town, my internet connection fails. I am absolutely sure this is the cause. It's happened without fail five times now and I can't even begin to imagine why.

yami4ct

What's the best way to grind Mayor Approval? I've donated a ton of crap to the museum and watered all my flowers, changed my flag and tune but have only slowly made my way to 27%. I really want to get started doing more town development rather than just run around looking for new bugs and shells.

Also, my FC is 3093-7085-6584. I have oranges and planted Isabelle's pares. Anyone who's got other fruit and wants to help out someone new to AC, let me know. I'd really appreciate it, haha.

Ooh I'll do this.

eff you Magus, you HAVE to add me. You just HAVE to.

4425-1513-5442

okay okay, adding you.

What's the best way to grind Mayor Approval? I've donated a ton of crap to the museum and watered all my flowers, changed my flag and tune but have only slowly made my way to 27%. I really want to get started doing more town development rather than just run around looking for new bugs and shells.

Also, my FC is 3093-7085-6584. I have oranges and planted Isabelle's pares. Anyone who's got other fruit and wants to help out someone new to AC, let me know. I'd really appreciate it, haha.

I found this in 4chan, not sure how legit it is, but it's working for me:

Change the town tune = 3 points (one time only)
Put something up for sale at Re-tail = 3 points (one time only)
Change the town flag = 3 points (one time only)
Post something on the bulletin board next to the station = 3 points (one time only)
Donate a fish, bug, fossil, or artwork to the museum = 3 points (one time only)
Pull weeds = 1 point each
Water flowers = 1 point each
Remove trash from the water by fishing = 1 point each
Introduce yourself to all of your villagers = 1 point each
Send a letter = 1 point each
Play each day = up to 3 points each day

Do you always have to look for the shadows in the water to fish? I never seem to see any off the shores on the beach. Also I have no idea what I am doing lol but I am still have a lot of fun.

Revven

are pants/hats a one time buy? I gave my friend these pants and I was hoping I'd get them again later down the road

You should be able to order them via catalog if you talk to one of the merchants (probably the merchant who sold you them).

why can't I sit in the mayors seat yet? Isabelle wont let me :(

Have you met all the villagers and gotten your tent set up from Nook? Those are the requirements iirc.

Megatron

I definitely recommend talking to Isabella often. First she sold me a
fishing pole.

Now she just gave me a
watering can.

I'm new and I'm adding you. Anyone else who wants to add me, 0318-7186-5154, then just PM me your code so I can do them all at once.!

Revven

Do you always have to look for the shadows in the water to fish? I never seem to see any off the shores on the beach. Also I have no idea what I am doing lol but I am still have a lot of fun.

You're able to let the lure sit out in the ocean until eventually a shadow appears (that's how I fished from time to time in the GCN game). However, for the most part, the only option is to look for fish shadows. So yes, fish shadows are what you should be focusing on. Just walk up and down the shores until they spawn.

hitmon

Usually find them in the river, don't run or they disappear. I think the beach would be too shallow.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
I definitely recommend talking to Isabella often. First she sold me a
fishing pole.

Now she just gave me a
watering can.

God damn it, she sold you one? Should have picked fishing, could be doing a lot more right now than catching bugs -_-

Clockwork5

Getting into it so far! i am having fun stocking up the museum, I can tell I havent even scratched the surface either. Looking forward to playing with you! I have been adding folks and sending out PMs.

Here is my FC: 5429 7169 3143.

Pm me if you add, Thanks!

See you soon!

Oh I have oranges.

You should be able to order them via catalog if you talk to one of the merchants (probably the merchant who sold you them).

Have you met all the villagers and gotten your tent set up from Nook? Those are the requirements iirc.
I have met all 5 of my villagers, Nook has set up my tent and I've payed off the first 10,000 bells and I still can't get behind the desk in the Mayors office.

tumblr_mo5k3xuHl71rkllazo1_400.jpg

GOT DAMMIT!!!

Kangi

Also having the "can't get to the mayor's desk" issue.

Oh, and 3DS friend codes blah blah blah 5155 - 2983 - 3034.

I'll work on adding everyone tomorrow, but I'll add anyone who adds me now.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Fall asleep in my own bed? Darn right I'll stand over you like a creeper.

tumblr_mo5k63BiHN1rz64y6o1_400.jpg

lol this killed me

Added a bunch of peeps and PM'd them. If anyone else wants to add me, feel free: 2836-0258-6594 I've got pears, a few oranges, and a couple peaches left to give out to whoever would like them.

Also I don't ever seem to have many places to visit. I need more friends!

Add me! 3780-9568-0664 quote this and let me know if you added me and I will get you right back.

Goli

I'm curious about this as well.

Yes, it's possible, I got 100% approval a few hours ago, I basically talked a lot, A LOT, to my villagers, sent a card, posted on the bulletin board, had visitors over, fished a lot and ran a lot of errands. oh, and I bought everything from everywhere, not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Also, for the people who can't get on the mayor's desk, be sure to have your town gates closed! Having them open prevents you from getting to the desk.

lol this killed me

Added a bunch of peeps and PM'd them. If anyone else wants to add me, feel free: 2836-0258-6594 I've got pears, a few oranges, and a couple peaches left to give out to whoever would like them.
I have two apples left. I'll trade them to you for two peaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom