• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

yami4ct

FC is 1032-1236-7452

Add me, people! I need some towns to visit. I'll keep my gate open too.

Hey guys, I got apples which your all welcome to and need pretty much everything :(!
My code is 3995-7790-7329

Adding both of you. Will probably add a few more people tonight so I can have some more towns to visit/visitors. My FC is 3093-7085-6584

My gates will be open tonight and probably a lot especially over the next couple weeks.

Dicer

Banned
tumblr_mo5m73lQcK1sv5uqro1_400.jpg

Fish-n-PAIN

STG!

Game is as charming as always, been playing it almost the entire day. Surprised to find only two copies left at best buy, which worked out great for me and my brother although we both got the same default fruit in our towns. Go figure!

Can't wait to hop online tomorrow and get some more items/fruit, this game is going to destroy my week.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Such a fun game just turned if off for the night, 83k bells from fishing. Brings back so many memories from the game cube game.

Camjo-Z

I went to sell some games at Gamestop today and was surprised to see this was out... I thought it was getting released next week! In any case, I decided to buy it. I haven't really gotten into Animal Crossing since the Gamecube version (I played that one hardcore... I had ALL the NES games and Mario furniture!) but I plan on playing this one a lot more! I hope all the tricks from the first game are still here, I got a kick out of trying the money rock thing and seeing that it worked, with the 1UP sound even!

Doorman

I really need to get myself an axe...here's hoping the shop sells one tomorrow. Some areas really need clearing away for easier footpaths and to create a few little fruit orchards. There's going to be a lot to do to get this excuse of a town shaped up!

...Step one is still adding a bridge, followed very very closely by getting Gayle the hell out of here.

yami4ct

I had fun playing today, I did everything except getting my 100% approval rating

My FC is: 1504-5738-5878

add me if you want and post your FC here or send me a DM.

Getting into it so far! i am having fun stocking up the museum, I can tell I havent even scratched the surface either. Looking forward to playing with you! I have been adding folks and sending out PMs.

Here is my FC: 5429 7169 3143.

Pm me if you add, Thanks!

See you soon!

Oh I have oranges.

I have cherries and will add anyone who adds me.

My FC is :4597-0746-0670

Thanks!

Friend code is 0490-4968-2027.

Have peaches.

Just got the game and could use some friends along for the ride. :)

Town Name: Harrison
FC: 2664-2272-1384

Adding all you guys now. My FC is 3093-7085-6584.

As long as we're sharing town names, mine is Yorkshin. I have zero imagination and have watched way too much Hunter x Hunter.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Those bitches get you mad money! Like 8,000 or something. I caught one too but like a chump I donated it to the museum.

Yeah I'll get a price from the store first, but I think I'll donate it. I wanna get my collection done first before donating.

I caught another fish and it mentioned I should keep it and cook it with veggies? Is that a thing? Can I cook meals with fish I catch???

I got Knox in my town. He is the coolest dude EVER.

Knox/Gretta/Cole/Eunice/Sheldon.

Also I donate any new fish, fossil, or insect to the museum. Always. No matter how much it is worth.

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
Game is as charming as always, been playing it almost the entire day. Surprised to find only two copies left at best buy, which worked out great for me and my brother although we both got the same default fruit in our towns. Go figure!

Can't wait to hop online tomorrow and get some more items/fruit, this game is going to destroy my week.

dude, game was sold out every where I looked. it's flying off the shelves

Dug

Banned
If I did a bunch of stuff that would help raise my rating before I even got access to the mayor chair would it still help my rating go up?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Uh I accidentally sold my watering bucket to the recycling shop. How do Iget it back or another? I tried talking to Isabelle again

OnlyWonderBoy

Neo Member
Figure I'll join the cool kids club.

0061 - 0397 - 5628

Saved up a basket of Apples for trading purposes, still need all other fruits except Apples and Oranges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom