• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goli

I heard someone mention something about a fishing rod upgrade. How do I get that? What does it do?

It's prettier, that's all. You can get upgrades for the net, watering can, and basically all tools. To get each upgrade you have to do different things, but the easiest to do is burying a shovel and then digging it back up after a day or so, it should have changed its material.
EDIT: Actually, I'm not sure if this works in ACNL, but it did in WW.

LtOrange

So I think I just hit the realization that I LOVE this game. Wow I can't believe I have never played this series before! Ok back to the game I have to be at someones house at 6:30...haha so great.

RawNuts

I haven't been stung by a bee yet, but have been bit by mosquitoes quite a few times.

My FC is 2981-5932-8148 if anyone wants to visit Rapture; I have oranges as my native fruit. Send me a PM if you add me so I can add you as well of course.

Also I don't ever seem to have many places to visit. I need more friends!

Add me! 3780-9568-0664 quote this and let me know if you added me and I will get you right back.
Added.

Thoughts on why some people can access the mayor's desk and some can't:

I think it needs to be day 2 for you to be able to get to the desk. People who got the game at midnight started the game on day 1, and then at 6AM this morning, entered day 2, which is why they haven't been having issues.

The people who got this game this afternoon are still on their day 1, and should be able to sit at their desk starting at 6AM tomorrow.

Or I could be wrong, I don't know. Seems logical though I think.

Just got home with zee brand new 3dsXL. Looking forward to jumping into this as soon as its all set up. I'll make sure to pm someone who runs the list to update it with my friend code.

I haven't been stung by a bee yet, but have been bit by mosquitoes quite a few times.

My FC is 2981-5932-8148 if anyone wants to visit Rapture; I have oranges as my native fruit. Send me a PM if you add me so I can add you as well of course.
I already have oranges, but you can have the last apple I have if you want.

Also, what do I have to do to make the villagers I don't like move out of my town? Just ignore them? Out of the five I only really like one of them.

Thoughts on why some people can access the mayor's desk and some can't:

I think it needs to be day 2 for you to be able to get to the desk. People who got the game at midnight started the game on day 1, and then at 6AM this morning, entered day 2, which is why they haven't been having issues.

The people who got this game this afternoon are still on their day 1, and should be able to sit at their desk starting at 6AM tomorrow.

Or I could be wrong, I don't know. Seems logical though I think.

This is my best guess as well. I've done as much as I can today, including catching 16 different kinds of fish. Will have much to do tomorrow.

BMXIwYgCAAA-jaV.jpg:large

Secretary just hit on me.

Also, what do I have to do to make the villagers I don't like move out of my town? Just ignore them? Out of the five I only really like one of them.

Send them nasty letters and hit them with shovels and nets!
Not sure what works best but being mean to them definitely will make them leave faster.

This may have already been answered and I just couldn't find it, but does anyone know how to use the QR codes for this game? I really want to wear some of those Megaten patterns I saw.

I just got home with my copy, my town name is Aspertia (it was untaken when I left for GS) and I have cherries. Luckily Tommy had both an Axe and a Fishing Rod, now to get some money. :)

This may have already been answered and I just couldn't find it, but does anyone know how to use the QR codes for this game? I really want to wear some of those Megaten patterns I saw.

Talk to Sable every day for 10~15 days.
No using or creating QR codes til you unlock something that way. I think it's a sewing machine that does it.

Mobius 1

Also I don't ever seem to have many places to visit. I need more friends!

Add me! 3780-9568-0664 quote this and let me know if you added me and I will get you right back.

Added.

I have peaches, and apple and cherry trees about to blossom:

My FC is 5257-8961-7715

cosmicblizzard, added you too.

etrain911

I think I can summarize what I've missed about having a Nintendo console/Animal Crossing in general as someone who just got a brand new poptart. Nintendo has heart. From touches like having your villagers remind you to take a little break on occasion, to cute things like being able to use my Mii as a facemask, to the whole concept of playcoins, I feel like Nintendo may care about me as a person. Some of the things the villagers say to you are just so sweet and thoughtful...especially Becky, she's my waifu for realsies. lol Nintendo may have a ton of problems, but coming off as a soulless corporate entity is not and never really seemed to be one of them.
Edit: Also, add me! I have no friends D: 0404-6384-4933 I have cherries! I added Cosmic Blizzard and Norante so far...

Dicer

Banned

QR code machine,it's an unlock, I still need to know how people are uploading screenshots though....

Hey guys, I got apples which your all welcome to and need pretty much everything :(!
My code is 3995-7790-7329

Add me back, my FC is: 4596-9608-6492

Open up your town, and I'll be on my way with peaches.

If anybody wants to trade fruit I have plenty of peaches for trade. Add me and let me know either here or PM.

Added.

I have peaches, and apple and cherry trees about to blossom:

My FC is 5257-8961-7715

cosmicblizzard, added you too.

Add me back, my FC is: 4596-9608-6492

Open up your town, and I'll be on my way with peaches.

If anybody wants to trade fruit I have plenty of peaches for trade. Add me and let me know either here or PM.

I think I still need apples, got pears.

Add me: 0989 1784 8978

Hey guys, I got apples which your all welcome to and need pretty much everything :(!
My code is 3995-7790-7329

You have all been added.

trinest

I dunno where to build my house, any suggestions?

vkKNrRV.jpg

And my town map is ok, right?

If only you could decommission where old bud lives on the water front there and take his spot then delete the bridge and move it further away and you got your own private area.

But...

I remade....

RB6EWNz.png

I don't like it, or once again my suggestion is pretty much the same.

L2wzfDE.jpg

what did I just do...

I want it. ALL.

Having everyone close together next to the coast might not have been a good trade-off for this beach patch that I'll never reach.

Oh that's a neat town layout.

You sure you can't swim to there?

Cross post from the pick ups thread. I found a bundle at Frys, and I picked it up before I hesitated any longer and they continue to sell out. My main hesitation with it is that this bundle would mark my 5th system transfer.

How are you up to your 5th system transfer o_O

I'm torturing myself going through these posts! Probably wont be able to pick up a 3ds + the game til Friday :(. Hopefully I can find the bundle some where.

Is anyone using the guide??

Gvaz

Banned
I don't really agree with that timezone map.

I am GMT-5, but the map says I am UTC-4 (east coast USA)

What's the difference here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom