• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

yami4ct

Figure I'll join the cool kids club.

0061 - 0397 - 5628

Saved up a basket of Apples for trading purposes, still need all other fruits except Apples and Oranges.

Out of fruit today, and my pear tree was just planted, but I added you anyway. I'll see you online later some time. Mine is 3093-7085-6584

ALM5252

I'm so addicted to this game! I haven't really been into any of the other Animal Crossing games since the GameCube version. Been playing off-n-on all day since midnight. (downloaded it at 11:00pm central) Payed my first down payment around 3:00am-ish, and payed the next one off around noon. Just been harvesting shells, apples, fish, and bugs to make my money. :)

Anyways, here are a few snapshots chronologically showing my 1st day in "Digital" from left to right.
KRJmgAc.jpg
sS5QyUC.jpg

Ptp65c4.jpg
zfLg9lJ.jpg

5RAEGET.jpg
NCQS8ds.jpg

dJsGnBY.jpg
GDiDIpR.jpg

Here is my town's theme incase some wanted to hear:
http://www.qrcrossing.com/melody/?s=ihihijjlihijjnoo

watershed

Banned
This thread moves too fast, maybe we need a master list of FC's or something so we can keep track.

I think there is one already somewhere. What would be best is if we had a list along with what region players are in as I'm in Asia and most people on gaf aren't playing AC at the same times I am.

yami4ct

I'm on the master list. Sadly I've gotten more people by adding a post every few pages with my FC.

The big problem with the FC master list is the fact it has to be a two way add. It's way easier to add and quote people's FC posts rather than PM them from a list.

Cheska

How are you up to your 5th system transfer o_O

Ambassador OG 3DS -> Purple 3DS -> Black/Blue 3DSXL -> Pikachu 3DSXL. So basically my next transfer is my last one, and if that Charizard XL gets brought over I know I'll want to primarily use that one.

Dicer

Banned
I think there is one already somewhere. What would be best is if we had a list along with what region players are in as I'm in Asia and most people on gaf aren't playing AC at the same times I am.

By region would be awesome, I'd take up the task if I had the time.

yami4ct

Lets go GaF! 3239 2775 1784 - David

If u add me pm me so I can add u back.

Just bought the game but I could use some friends, add me - 1891-1854-6475

Adding both of you. My FC is 3093-7085-6584. I'm probably done adding for tonight so I can just leave my gates open and have visitors.

Edit. OK 1 last add.

I have some apples I'm willing to trade for other fruits.

My FC:
1203-9245-7171

Quote or PM if you add me :)

Tiktaalik

My three local friends and I picked up the game today and played for a while in the park. We had the good fortune of all having different fruits for our towns! Lots of trading.

Paid off my first 10k payment to Nook just a short time ago and I'm taking a break now. Great game.

Midou

Played some good hours today, added a few people who PM'd me.

I have not played any Animal Crossing after the Gamecube one because in videos the rolling pin world looked weird and I played a bit of one at a demo kiosk or something and it felt weird in person too, but I got used to it in like less than an hour.

Took me a while to figure out I can push left/right to switch to tools instead of going into my items each time. :p

Haven't really followed anything on this game and basically bought it on impulse purchase this morning but I don't regret it.

Proven

There's a master list of FC's that you can find if you quote the OP. Look for the tags.

Don't forget that this game is about spending bits of time (not managing time) and slowly making friends. When you've got "nothing" to do you're supposed to talk to villagers, do arts and crafts, or hang out with other GAFfers. And if you're not in the mood or don't have the time for that, it's fine, just shut down the game and come back tomorrow.

watershed

Banned
I added myself to the AC FC List, but I'd thought it best to post here again as well. My fc is 1203-9217-7569. I'm in Asia so hours may be a little odd. Add me back and let me know!

yami4ct

Can anyone visit the town Nova something and push the guy out of my way? Hope on' on you guys has the town registered.

Can't you just turn off the wireless on your 3DS with the hardware switch? If he's an online griefer, he should just disappear on disconnect and problem solved.

My gates are now open for the next couple of hours. If you're one of the numerous I've added tonight, feel free to hop into Yorkshin, say hi, and pick me clean of any shells or maybe even fruit I might have left.

hi everyone, Got AC last night, and put myself on the list right now! I am -7 Time zone, and going to add others in that area as well. See you on the game.

Also I got the Shovel and the Bug net, but where can I get the fishing rod?

hi everyone, Got AC last night, and put myself on the list right now! I am -7 Time zone, and going to add others in that area as well. See you on the game.

the items in the shop change everyday so you could get a fishing rod tomorrow or do what I did and visit other peoples town and see if their shops have a fishing rod.

mb.exe

I bought the shovel and net from the shops and got my fishing rod by talking to Isabelle over and over and doing her chores

yami4ct

the items in the shop change everyday so you could get a fishing rod tomorrow or do what I did and visit other peoples town and see if their shops have a fishing rod.

You can also pick up a missing item (rod or net) from Isabelle during an advice session. She asks whether you want to fish or catch bugs. Just pick the one that corresponds to the item and then talk to her again after that conversation to get the option to buy the item.

Neonsands

Neo Member

Also, I think people have said that if you talk to Isabelle enough she asks you what you want to do out of bug catching or fishing. If you pick fishing, she offers you a fishing rod for 500 bells.

Baust

Having a blast playing, and looking for more 3DS AC friends!

FC: 4081-5505-0754

Let me know here if you added me or shoot me a PM. The latter is probably better as this OT moves really fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom