• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

also what the hell at the news

tumblr_mo5op2Jbv41sv134do1_400.jpg

tumblr_mo5oqgLTrk1sv134do1_400.jpg

post apocalyptic mutant animal filled earth confirmed

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
also what the hell at the news

http://24.media.tumblr.com/bf590edfca6ea33c498e7ba428731833/tumblr_mo5op2Jbv41sv134do1_400.j/IMG]

[IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/3019dd43b22904e8de3989fe4b33b127/tumblr_mo5oqgLTrk1sv134do1_400./IMG]

post apocalyptic mutant animal filled earth confirmed[/QUOTE]

haha yikes. the dark undertones of animal crossing

Labrys

Opening my gate for a bit, my shops should be open for another 30 minutes or so!

Just mind, please do not run or trample flowers! Thanks~

Is there a trick to catching what I assume are sharks? I say "assume" because I've failed every single time I've tried to catch something with a visible fin. Not having this problem with any other fish.

Wow, really like Kitty for saying this. As I share the same sentiments.
BMXKz0sCYAAX-K7.jpg:large

Bitches on forums be like "Take my money!" but Rasher says this instead:
BMXa53vCAAAehRq.jpg:large

I've been sending a LOT of letters and posting on other people's bulletin boards when I visit :)

Added both of you (cleaned up my list a little):

And It's looking like my stores are closing in around 10, I might just open my gate tomorrow, eheh.

I added you, Labrys. Please add me back!: 4596-9608-6492

Elija2

Oh my god, the villagers wave goodbye when you leave their house.

So I heard that selling your stuff at Re-Tail nets you more bells. If that's the case, what is the point of selling stuff at Nookling Junction?

Is there a trick to catching what I assume are sharks? I say "assume" because I've failed every single time I've tried to catch something with a visible fin. Not having this problem with any other fish.

Finned fish can be a few different species. Most of them are shark-types. You have to press A allmost instantly after the bobber goes under. They run fast.

Iacobellis

I love the remake of 5PM from the GameCube version. That was always my favorite hour out of the entire series. Sun is setting, dinner is cooking, the warm heat of the summer making your skin sticky, nothing gets better.

yami4ct

So I heard that selling your stuff at Re-Tail nets you more bells. If that's the case, what is the point of selling stuff at Nookling Junction?

Oh look, young Nook as as sleazy and crooked as old Nook. Why am I not surprised?

I've got oranges. Join me in Pawnee for some shenanigans!

Will - Pawnee

2878 - 9595 - 4337

Added you. I've got some apples as well

My FC:
1203-9245-7171
Hey does anyone know if they are bringing back any of the old NES games to play or am I just a dreamer?

I read an interview with the games lead developer yesterday saying NES games wont be in future animal crossings or this one because of the virtual console on wii,wii u, 3ds etc.

Anybody here looking for friends from other regions? I'm looking to add people from other countries so we can visit each other's towns during region specific events.

edit: Also looking for friends in general list is nearly full but still not too many open gates or visitors. FC is once again 4296-3050-7763. Feel free to add me (please PM me if you do because this thread moves so very fast.)

edit x2: I guess it would help if I specified that I'm in North America...

Ferrio

Banned
Looking for Extreme nightowls or I guess europeans. I'll be playing lots around 11-3am Pacific times.

3024-4831-6508

My DS clock will be set back a few hours though to compensate for my time to play. But it'll stay within the same day for sure.

Tiktaalik

I've received better prices at Nookling Junction before. Maybe you have to always check both? :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom