• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) By fetch quests do you mean when your villagers ask you to get specific items or return things they have to other villagers? If so those are still in the game, I've already done a couple.

2) Left and right on the D-Pad switch between important items. Down on the D-Pad puts the items away.

Zen_Arcade already answered two. For the rest:

There's a fake rock in town every day. It gives you a type of item that you won't be able to use for a while, so I'm selling them until they matter.

There is a money rock every day. Every time you hit it with your shovel (and I think axe) a bit of money will come out, increasing with every hit. However, every time you hit you'll also be slowly pushed back. If you don't hit the rock again within a second, the money stops coming out. So putting holes behind you so you don't get pushed back helps you get the maximum money amount.

Yes, but only one of you can be the mayor. (Whoever makes their character first, I assume)

Left and Right on the D-Pad take out your most recently equipped...equipment, if you press a direction again it will start to scroll through equipable items. Down on the D-Pad will unequip whatever you have equipped.
I kept talking to my neighbors and they started asking me to do fetch quests and deliver some things, so keep talking to them.

That's all I can really answer. I haven't played AC since the gamecube so I'm not much of an expert.

Thanks, everyone! I'm so relieved that there's a shortcut to change equipment.

Tenck

Thanks to the people posting about the Nintendo link to help you upload pictures.

Here's mine for now.

tumblr_mo5reyqwqx1s2urqfo1_400.jpg

Started off at night and had nothing to do ;_;

BUT THEN FORKBALL HELPED ME!!

tumblr_mo5ric2i2W1s2urqfo1_400.jpg

We didn't have a fishing rod, so we had to stare at a shark.

tumblr_mo5rh6Tn6Y1s2urqfo1_400.jpg

Then I finished paying my house the next day. Pretty good so far.

And a nice Pikmin hat :3

I just got it, late enough that all the stores are closed, i have no idea what I'm doing
I have apples
3239-2769-8151

Friend Code: 3780-9312-9232
Town Fruit: Oranges
Town Names: East Van

All welcome!

my FC is 5327 2190 4201

Added you guys!

Mine: Will - Pawnee

2878 - 9595 - 4337

Add you both

1246-8879-0242

Added! 3454 - 0652 - 0111

Added all here!

4313-0588-8609

Don't forget the master list. If you quote the OP you can see the link right at the start.

Aggrotek

More pictures!

One of my first town visits! We took some group photos:

BMXo4SzCMAI1LHk.jpg:large

BMXpFK2CUAAs7w3.jpg:large

Kiryu is a jerkface....
BMXpP4ZCIAE82ym.jpg:large

And my last fish of the night!

BMXpb0fCMAAKmj4.jpg:large

This game is awesome!

milkham

Yeah started last night and couldn't do much with all stores closed. Ever played an Animal Crossing game before ?

i played the gamecube one a bit, but its been long enough that i remember nothing

edit: added everyone who said they added me, and added to the master list

Accidentally sold my watering can :( anyway to get it back?

Did you get it from Isabelle, or did you buy it? Isabelle gives you one if you complete all of her advised activities. But if you already got one from her, and the shop doesn't have it, I guess you could check the shop every day since they change their stock.

Revven

Had fun visiting a few towns tonight, will have to drop by at an earlier time though for some of you because visiting towns at night... well, sucks? At least right now with how limited things are when you can't enact ordinances or public works projects and other features that will apparently unlock later.

Croc

Banned
So is it just me or can I literally not do anything but run around if I start this game at night?

I can't sell anything to get money to get my pass to open my gate/visit people and the person Isabelle was telling me to visit is asleep...

KLonso

Wait, does anyone know what will happen when we have to switch our 3DS clocks for daylight savings time? Will the game adjust as well?

So is it just me or can I literally not do anything but run around if I start this game at night?

I can't sell anything to get money to get my pass to open my gate/visit people and the person Isabelle was telling me to visit is asleep...

Yeah, pretty much. You'll have to wait until 6 AM at least.

Betty

Banned

You can store some items in your tent to sell tomorrow.

backlot

If you shake trees money might fall out. It isn't difficult to get the 500 bells for the pass photo if you do this.

Ferrio

Banned
Looking for late night Pacific people or people in europe?. I'm in alaska -1 from Pacific, and I'll be playing late nights. My clock is set bout 3 hours back since it'd be impossible to do anything at the times both me and my GF can play.

3024-4831-6508

newsguy

I have a question about playing on the same 3DS. Does the second player just start a new game and say they want to go into my town?

SoulUnison

Banned
Looking for late night Pacific people or people in europe?. I'm in alaska -1 from Pacific, and I'll be playing late nights. My clock is set bout 3 hours back since it'd be impossible to do anything at the times both me and my GF can play.

3024-4831-6508

1590 - 4697 - 1489

I added ya!

man i feel like im doing something wrong. How the hell do yall get so much swag and stuff on your first day?

I bought like a bed, got a watering can free. paid off home, bought a rod, bed, shovel... and fished a lot.

That's about it o_O

Also how do you catch shark, are my reflexes just shit, or is there some secret?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom