• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

gogojira

Haven't added people to my 3DS friend list in a long time, it's nice to finally get some activity again. I'm heading off but anyone who adds me can send me a PM and I'll add them back when I return.

BMX1ri1CUAEF37S.jpg:large

omg

neither

Everyone seems to have peaches in their town.
I have cherries and at first I was like ugh
but it seems that they're not as common as other fruits.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I'm messing around with the town tune way too much

This is what I've got going on right now (Fire Emblem): http://www.qrcrossing.com/melody/?s=mnjhhnlnlkjijnko

But since I named my town after Lazulis Island from The Last Story, I decided to try to see if I could maybe finagle that song into the tune. No luck so far, so might stick with the current one or go another route. Eh, I'll probably try again tomorrow either way, I think I've done enough for a night

Well shit.

I started late tonight so I wasn't able to give Nook his 10,000 down payment before he closed - I talked to him about the price, I didn't have enough, so I left and he closed behind me. So since building doesn't complete until a day after I pay the down payment does that mean I have to pay him when he opens up tomorrow and I won't have my house til Tuesday?

I think this might be the one isolated instance where I use time travel...

Crumbtiny

I just got home and I'm starting the game up. Have a few hours worth of multi in me if anyone's down.

It's almost midnight here though, so nothing's open. But I'm down for some island shennanigans or whatever.

Just PM me if you want to play or come on in. Gate's open

5284-2336-6820

Added, mine is 1118-1628-0637

I'll just leave it here FC: 0318-6957-0602, if anyone add me, please PM me.

Cheers.

Looking for late night Pacific people or people in europe?. I'm in alaska -1 from Pacific, and I'll be playing late nights. My clock is set bout 3 hours back since it'd be impossible to do anything at the times both me and my GF can play.

3024-4831-6508

Kinda wanted to stay up until my house was ready, now im not sure.

Here is FC again if anyone wants to add. Let me know so I can add you too.
3093-7272-2742

In your friends list look at your own name.

Added everyone here :)

Po-ta-toes?

ohlawd

I have the crappiest neighbors.................

Wart is crap, the one that talks about muscles all the time is crap too.

Where the hell are my cool neighbors?

Added everyone on this page that I hadn't already added, which is everyone quoted below.

Looking for late night Pacific people or people in europe?. I'm in alaska -1 from Pacific, and I'll be playing late nights. My clock is set bout 3 hours back since it'd be impossible to do anything at the times both me and my GF can play.

3024-4831-6508

1590 - 4697 - 1489

I added ya!

Add me too Salsa!

What's your friend code?

Your town looks rad!

0001-3645-2804

Protip for those new to the series btw: beyond your inventory you have 10 letter slots. Letters can have gifts attached, gifts can be anything. Attach items to a letter and you can have it on your letter slots.

5300 8859 8189

Yo everyone! I still am yet to have a registered friend on here. I am looking to play for at least an hour or two more, so I would love to hang with a random GAFfer, haha.

My code is 3883 - 5405 - 2281 - I still have six pears on trees and three in my inventory :) I just wanna do something, seeing as I can't even sell fish and bugs now

Can't believe I am playing another Animal crossing game. I played the hell out of the gamecube one in the past. My wife was really addicted to it to. Anyways I am sure we will be playing a lot, would love to add some gaffers as friends so we can enjoy this game together :)

FC is 1118-1628-0637

Look forward to seeing you all!

Add me maybe? I'd love to visit Rad Town!
FC: 3454 - 0652 - 0111

5300-8814-8572

You looked fine lol. You should delete someone and make room for me! :p

4296-2977-0641

Please add me, dudes. I need some friends! Let me know and I'll be sure to add you back.

Added y'all!

Mine: 2878-9595-4337

Added y'all, FC is 5129-0857-8931.

I'll just leave it here FC: 0318-6957-0602, if anyone add me, please PM me.

Cheers.

Kinda wanted to stay up until my house was ready, now im not sure.

Here is FC again if anyone wants to add. Let me know so I can add you too.
3093-7272-2742

In your friends list look at your own name.

Got peaches in our town. FC is 0748-1933-0750

PM so I can add you too

or however this works!

Mine is 1032-1236-7452. Add me!

Edit: And of course a bunch more people post with their FCs. Give me a second.

fleck0

Do fruits replenish based on when you picked them or do they all repopulate at a set time? I've been too generous with my precious apples and need to get some variety going.

Along those lines how long does it take for a tree to grow?

I just got home and I'm starting the game up. Have a few hours worth of multi in me if anyone's down.

It's almost midnight here though, so nothing's open. But I'm down for some island shennanigans or whatever.

Just PM me if you want to play or come on in. Gate's open

5284-2336-6820

I should be slapped right now.

FC:2019-9660-4017
Fruit: Peaches - I have them in three bundles ready for people

Added everyone there. Please add me!

FC: 3153-4175-5033

Hey guys, I'm playing right now.. Anyone else on? I wanna visit someone's town!

FC: 2062-9258-7480

You guys have all been added. See this post for mine.

I'll open the gates tomorrow when there's more fruit.

So I hear Tom Nook has a crew now? I haven't played this since the original and I'm quite looking forward to it whenever I get my copy from Amazon.

Could you guys do me a huge solid?

My wife is playing this on her own cart but she lacks the awesome network of dudes that I've got for my friends list - just a couple of our IRL friends who are also playing. She's an experienced AC vet who's been playing since the original on the Gamecube. I asked her if she'd like me to put her FC out there for a few gaffers to add her and she was okay with the idea.

Her FC is 3024-5686-2806 if anyone would like to add her. If you do, could you PM me with your FC so I can let her know who to add back?

I just think AC is best enjoyed with as many people as possible. We both greatly appreciate the help!

Yo everyone! I still am yet to have a registered friend on here. I am looking to play for at least an hour or two more, so I would love to hang with a random GAFfer, haha.

My code is 3883 - 5405 - 2281 - I still have six pears on trees and three in my inventory :) I just wanna do something, seeing as I can't even sell fish and bugs now

added as well

FC:2019-9660-4017
Fruit: Peaches - I have them in three bundles ready for people

Ah so regardless on where I buy and sell, everyone gets developed?

According to the wiki, Nookling Junction upgrades after spending 12,000 there, and at Re-Tail the husband wakes up after you've sold 100,000 bells worth of stuff to Reese so its probably best to sell at Re-Tail for now.

Tenck

Such an amazing game. Can't wait till you guys in Europe play the game. So much fun!

Pictures to end my day in my town.

tumblr_mo5vpw5Q2i1s2urqfo1_400.jpg

Cornburrito and I showing off our Red Snappers!

tumblr_mo5vr5J76l1s2urqfo1_400.jpg

We caught like 6 sharks today. It's crazy how lucky we got.

tumblr_mo5vsd608y1s2urqfo1_400.jpg

Cornburrito shows his off. I had my eyes closed. Shark was pretty scary.

TheCrow

I seem to have more luck landing sharks by starting out slower instead of whaling on the A button like crazy as soon as they bite

I'll try this as I've been unsuccessful so far reeling in a shark. Haven't had any problems with other fish though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom