• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

Protip for those new to the series btw: beyond your inventory you have 10 letter slots. Letters can have gifts attached, gifts can be anything. Attach items to a letter and you can have it on your letter slots.

Add me too Salsa!

What's your friend code?

Your town looks rad!

0001-3645-2804

5300 8859 8189

Yo everyone! I still am yet to have a registered friend on here. I am looking to play for at least an hour or two more, so I would love to hang with a random GAFfer, haha.

My code is 3883 - 5405 - 2281 - I still have six pears on trees and three in my inventory :) I just wanna do something, seeing as I can't even sell fish and bugs now

I'm hoping Nintendo continues to support this game not just with DLC items but updating features and adding new expansions in. Maybe being too hopeful, but adding an arcade with things like Bowling or original retro games games based around celebrities or idols in the world of Animal Crossing just something to expand on play. I was hoping you could use a billiard table to play alone or with friends, even table tennis. First day, and I enjoyed it. I'm excited to expand my town but I really hope Nintendo gets cracking on expansions to this amazing game. They really need to have something that opens late at night and gives us a good reason to stay up to interact with such places besides just fishing and bug catching and making that monies.

This sounds like I'm complaining, but I'm not. Just giving my honest opinion on things. Played the original, wild world and city folk.

We'll see what tomorrow holds :)

Bururian

Hey guys, can I plant trees up against the railing on the north side of town, or will they just wilt if I do that? I want to block off the view of the train tracks.

satori

Can't believe I am playing another Animal crossing game. I played the hell out of the gamecube one in the past. My wife was really addicted to it to. Anyways I am sure we will be playing a lot, would love to add some gaffers as friends so we can enjoy this game together :)

FC is 1118-1628-0637

Look forward to seeing you all!

Dug

Banned
Protip for those new to the series btw: beyond your inventory you have 10 letter slots. Letters can have gifts attached, gifts can be anything. Attach items to a letter and you can have it on your letter slots.

5300 8859 8189
Add me maybe? I'd love to visit Rad Town!
FC: 3454 - 0652 - 0111

Yo everyone! I still am yet to have a registered friend on here. I am looking to play for at least an hour or two more, so I would love to hang with a random GAFfer, haha.

My code is 3883 - 5405 - 2281 - I still have six pears on trees and three in my inventory :) I just wanna do something, seeing as I can't even sell fish and bugs now
I'll play. Got nothing else to do in my town. 4296-3032-0741

Scythian

Does anyone know if you can change where you post the Image Share screenshots to a secondary blog in Tumblr? I want to have a separate blog for my AC screenshots :)

SoulUnison

Banned

5300 8859 8189

I've added you, too, Salsa - hope that's OK!

I'm 1590 - 4697 - 1489.

I'll play. Got nothing else to do in my town. 4296-3032-0741

You are officially my first registered friend on my 3DS, haha.

Where do we check our approval rating? My receptionist just tells me I've had a busy day and to go to sleep :|

I asked the same thing much earlier, could not figure out for the life of me. Apparently we need to wait until we can actually sit in the Mayor chair :/

Dug

Banned
4296-2977-0641

Please add me, dudes. I need some friends! Let me know and I'll be sure to add you back.

Can't believe I am playing another Animal crossing game. I played the hell out of the gamecube one in the past. My wife was really addicted to it to. Anyways I am sure we will be playing a lot, would love to add some gaffers as friends so we can enjoy this game together :)

FC is 1118-1628-0637

Added and added! FC = 3454 - 0652 - 0111

BMXo4SzCMAI1LHk.jpg:large

OMG im so jealous of that guy's headphones! D: oh and that awesome watermelon hat! I got an orange hat but I think the watermelon hat looks cooler.

What does a silver nugget do? Just got one from a rock!

its worth a lot of money if you sell it now. but apparently the sleeping alpaca in retail can do something with those when he wakes up. I think I saw someone post that awhile back.

Kush

Neo Member
Like with every Animal Crossing game in the beginning, I have spent so much time fishing and, I must admit, there was something awesome about catching my first shark (followed immediately by my second shark). I'm also sad that there's no K.K. Slider yet.

Cartman86

Banned
It probably needs to be mentioned often. You can store items in the locker in the train station. You can buy one for your house too. The locker is the same locker through the entire game. The items are shared. Even if another persons town you visit. Very nice for gathering things in their village and not having to worry about your inventory.

billeh

FC is 1118-1628-0637

Add me maybe? I'd love to visit Rad Town!

4296-2977-0641

Please add me, dudes. I need some friends! Let me know and I'll be sure to add you back.

Added y'all!

Mine: 2878-9595-4337

Pastry

Banned
I've got oranges. Join me in Pawnee for some shenanigans!

Will - Pawnee

2878 - 9595 - 4337

I have no 3DS owning friends and I got this last night and haven't been able to do a whole lot yet. I'm on Central Standard Time in the US.

Please add me to your friend list
1246-8879-0242

Just started playing this game for the very first time, it's pretty interesting (except for the bees...)
My FC is: 3711-6795-4578

Add me!

oops I meant -1203-9245-7171 haha

Friend Code: 3780-9312-9232
Town Fruit: Oranges
Town Names: East Van

All welcome!

4296-2977-0641

Added y'all, FC is 5129-0857-8931.

lobdale

3 ft, coiled to the sky
Anyone unlocked StreetPass yet? I am apparently supposed to have it open since I paid the first loan and had Nook talk to me about the ATM but it is still not open.

Elija2

Aw man, I got disconnected from sergio's town. And I had collected so much fish...

Oh well, I guess that's enough Animal Crossing for one day. I really need to get that Night Owl ordinance so I can play at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom