• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to whoever just got kicked out of my town (Batmania). There was a weird error and Mr. Rossetti's face popped up. Also thank you for the pears!

ohlawd

I have both of them too, lol.

I like Biff okay, but Wart sucks.

I like the one who says shortcake all the time, she can stay.

There's also this big lady but I don't know her personality since not once did she leave her house and her house is so damn far.

I'll try this as I've been unsuccessful so far reeling in a shark. Haven't had any problems with other fish though.

Are you guys tapping the button? I always hold the button. Grab that thing as soon as you hear the final plop and don't let go - don't need even need to look at the screen.

Is anyone from JapanGAF here? I need some shoes since I accidentally sold mine while I was at the island lol. Or anyone that already has Kicks shop open

pls

PLS

;_;

Tenck

I have the coolest neighbors. All of them are nice and only one is that typical jock you get in all your games. He's been cool too!

Where are all these fishing mechanics coming from?
All you need to do is tap "A" once, quickly enough...

Caught three sharks today just taping the "A" button once. No need to push it multiple times people.

Dug

Banned
Took my first picture!

tumblr_mo5wku8IAR1sv6quao1_400.jpg

If Wart Jr or an animal I did not like moved into my town, I will make their life a living hell. Pitfalls all over their front door, hit them with a net, plant trees all over their area. Send them trash.

Like, I'll make sure they don't like me. I run this town. I'm the HBIC.

Gryph

Gah. So fun.

I ended up with Elvis, Kid Cat, Greta, Bob and Freckles. It's a pretty nice mix and as long as Pietro doesn't show up I should be pretty happy.

I need more fishing buddies though.

Hit me up 4914 3452 9955.

If Wart Jr or an animal I did not like moved into my town, I will make their life a living hell. Pitfalls all over their front door, hit them with a net, plant trees all over their area. Send them trash.

Like, I'll make sure they don't like me. I run this town. I'm the HBIC.

don't forget you can complain to the secretary now too

Salsa

I wish you could build another beach ramp later on

my north beach is inaccesible :(

wonder if they could do that with DLC... but yeah if it didnt happen already with the JPN release..

mb.exe

I'll try this as I've been unsuccessful so far reeling in a shark. Haven't had any problems with other fish though.

The tapping doesn't actually do anything at all, I don't know why I even assumed that was how you had to catch fish. I only recently discovered that you can just hold the button because I AM THE DUMBEST.

But I do think hitting the button too quick is what kept those sharks from getting away, as I haven't had the problem since

Salsa

The tapping doesn't actually do anything at all, I don't know why I even assumed that was how you had to catch fish. I only recently discovered that you can just hold the button because I AM THE DUMBEST.

You don't need to hold it either. Just press it once.

Just became Mayor, yay! I've still got plenty of spots on my Friend's List if anyone is still looking for friends. Quote or send a PM, my FC: 1203-9542-1648

Neonsands

Neo Member
I may or may not decide to name my town "Langosta" and may or may not host festivals any time a lobster is caught.

These are only ideas until I actually get my poptart tomorrow.

Sol1dus

I wish you could build another beach ramp later on

my north beach is inaccesible :(

wonder if they could do that with DLC... but yeah if it didnt happen already with the JPN release..

You can get to it with a wet suit. later on. when you unlock the island. I believe.

Vibranium

Banned
I'm finally back to the thread guys, I was busy immersing myself in the awesomeness that is New Leaf and then I had to go to work :( (and then played it in between breaks :D)

If anyone else hadn't or wants to add me, here's my code yet again: 0877-0242-0076

Also, if you're opening your gates to visitors, you can either PM me at any time, use 3DS status updates or post in this thread.

As for my budding town of Latveria, my native fruit is peaches (anyone needs these or wants to swap let me know) and I just received cherries from Isabelle, so those are now planted. Paid off Nook's obscene 10000 "down payment" and I'll have my house done tomorrow but I'm low on bells now. I only have the shovel and bug net, I have to wait for the fishing rod though, which sucks because that's my favourite activity. I just used a fortune cookie and got a Yoshi's Egg, it felt pretty good to get my first Mario furniture.

Isabelle is a great character so far and very lovable, what would I do without her? I also can't wait for more side conversations with Sable again, I loved having to make her open up as a friend in Wild World :D

Anytime I get more than two people in my town the game freaks out and gives me an error, kicking them all out of town. They lose the items I gave them but I still have all the junk they gave me.

It's happened both times this person's fiance has tried to join the game. I dunno what the problem is but it sucks that they keep losing stuff. :(

Salsa

You can get to it with a wet suit. later on. when you unlock the island. I believe.

oh yeah that's probably right

still tho, hassle

I think my house placement in general could have been more convenient. But whatevs, no going back now after 14 hours of gameplay, heh

Megatron

Well shit.

I started late tonight so I wasn't able to give Nook his 10,000 down payment before he closed - I talked to him about the price, I didn't have enough, so I left and he closed behind me. So since building doesn't complete until a day after I pay the down payment does that mean I have to pay him when he opens up tomorrow and I won't have my house til Tuesday?

I think this might be the one isolated instance where I use time travel...

Did you buy turnips from Joan? Any time travel at all causes them to spoil I believe.

Megatron

Well I know what I will be doing tomorrow. Hope my boss doesn't work tomorrow!

I feel your pain I don't have any tool currently :(

Talk to the Mayor's assistant. She will hook you up. Just make sure to express an interest in fishing if you want a fishing pole, or bug hunting if you want a net.

Kush

Neo Member
Dumping my FC out there again for anyone interested. (My fruit is oranges.)

5155 - 3066 - 8042

And PM me with your code if you add me so I know to add you back...I really wish the friending system was different, so only one person needed to add someone, and then the other person would just get a notification asking them to confirm or deny; it would make things so much easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom