• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had an awesome first day. Got all the starter fruit, a storage locker, a garbage, four of the six main tools, paid off my first loan, sold a ton of stuff to pay off my next loan tomorrow, donated a whole bunch of fish and bugs, got an awesome layout (except for the beach ramp...) and started with one of my favorite villagers (Coco!) with only one reset necessary.

Now I'm gonna do some late night fishing and fill up my locker for tomorrow. :)

This Image Share site is super useful for twitposting:

s02qr.png

(https://i.nintendo.net)

But it doesn't seem to add humongous amounts of tags like the 8-4 people said it would - just #ACNL

If you haven't used it, you can basically visit it from your 3DS browser, and upload pictures that you take ingame there to Twitter/Tumblr, instead of putting your SD card into the computer like I've been doing until now :p

Uh, when my character came out of his tent just now, he looked all tired and sweaty. Is that because I'm wearing a long sleeved shirt and pants in the summer?

LostAnkh

best game

SERIOUSLY

BEST GAME

gahhhh I'm more excited to play tomorrow than I am for any of the E3 conferences. THIS IS NUTSO
I'm playing a drinking game for E3, and it involves Mountain Dew. Other then that, I'll be playing this for quite some time.

Friend code is:
4141-2555-9158

I only have Apples, sadly....

I'm playing a drinking game for E3, and it involves Mountain Dew. Other then that, I'll be playing this for quite some time.

Friend code is:
4141-2555-9158

I only have Apples, sadly....
Mine is 1161-1163-7305. I'll add you tomorrow! I might be doing a mountain dew drinking game myself. And I have pears up for grabs if you need any!

EDIT: Also, I checked my Activity Log and I clocked ELEVEN HOURS on my first day.

Damn right.

OnlyWonderBoy

Neo Member
Really, don't sell to Nookling at all. There is no reason to, you're always going to get a lower price there.

Yeah, luckily I found that out early. Weird that it's so binary, was hoping some thing would sell more at once place or maybe there was some other incentive to sell at Nook's since you get less bells.

Uh, when my character came out of his tent just now, he looked all tired and sweaty. Is that because I'm wearing a long sleeved shirt and pants in the summer?

Yeah is that because I'm playing too long or something?

Because every other convo a villager is telling me to take breaks

Fuck you AC I can stop anytime I want, I swear!

Refugio

15 hours today according to activity log. I don't even know how that happened yeah I think I should take a break. @_@

Still only 96 approval rating...

Tenck

I forgot I haven't put my friend code up.

4811-7199-0681

Live on the West Coast, in case anyone was wondering. Just PM me if you add me.

Anyone feel free to add me, and let me know if you do.

Friend Code: 2621-2623-3744

I'll primarily be playing anytime between 7pm to 1am Pacific time.

Lucent

Just checked my Amazon order (still doesn't say Shipping Soon) :(

Then I saw it has 1 star right now and 1 review by a troll.

t7cfsvK

Amazon.com? US? I'm getting it shipped to Indiana and they moved my shipment from the 12th to the 11th. I'll get it Tuesday. I have a Prime account, too. Just used the standard 2-day shipping.

qq more

Finally! I've bought the game and downloading it! After 3 years of waiting for this damn game, it's finally here and I'm about to play it...

...and I still don't know what to name my town :lol

Kokonoe

Banned
This rock rules, I got 15,100 bells just because it's pressed up against the fence so I can shovel it to the depths of the underworld!

FUlxF7U.jpg

Also, I broke a rock or something and got a gemstone. Amethyst.

I made 110K on my first day, I feel pretty satisfied. Can't wait to get out of this tent so I can put up some wall ornements and such.

Jesus Christ man, what did you do and how long did you play for!? I got my copy at 1:30pm, played until 4:15pm in-between taking calls at work, and then played on-and-off from about 7:30pm till 11:30pm and I racked up about 35K (not including the 10K for my house).

Lynd7

This thread is making me want the game more again. I'll probably download my first retail digital game on the 3DS this week now!

Tenck

Jesus Christ man, what did you do and how long did you play for!? I got my copy at 1:30pm, played until 4:15pm in-between taking calls at work, and then played on-and-off from about 7:30pm till 11:30pm and I racked up about 35K (not including the 10K for my house).

I played for 5 hours and made 71k+ :D

RagnarokX

This rock rules, I got 15,100 bells just because it's pressed up against the fence so I can shovel it to the depths of the underworld!

FUlxF7U.jpg

Also, I broke a rock or something and got a gemstone. Amethyst.

Pro Tip: Dig 2 holes diagonal to each other to brace yourself when hitting a money rock.

Any idea what you can do with gems?

You sell them.

Also later they can be used
at Re-Tail to edit furniture.

magnetic

Wow, this game is all about enjoying doing stuff, hanging out and living life. I'm just a day in so far and there's already so much to do.

Things I'm in love with right now:

-The 2am, 3am and 8am music (I woke up early and had to hear the morning music, even though I'm very tired right now)

-The re-tail music

-Not using the run button because I'm not even in a hurry

-The sound your naked feet make on stone (split splat! split splat!)

-Saying hello to the villagers. I don't give a shit about almost any story in videogames, but these people are so incredibly charming!

-Getting excited when the hour is almost over and a new tune begins

-Spending way more time than planned on designing new shirt patterns

...You know, all this time I've been desperately looking for a game that I don't just progress through until the end, but a game that I can actually LIVE in, side by side with my real life. I didn't even realize I wanted something like that. Everything in this game is just so... so very, very NICE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom