• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
Here's my fc!

hgfYSFY.jpg

Added.

My FC is 4382-1971-0688 for anyone that wants to play.

Jesus Christ man, what did you do and how long did you play for!? I got my copy at 1:30pm, played until 4:15pm in-between taking calls at work, and then played on-and-off from about 7:30pm till 11:30pm and I racked up about 35K (not including the 10K for my house).

I played for about six hours throughout the day. Picked all my cherries and took them to several friend's towns to sell. Got 500 a pop, so 4500 per basket. Sold four of those and gave the rest to the friends for planting.

Most of the time playing though I spent fishing, you rake up the money pretty fast by doing so. One of the villagers I was walking by asked to buy the Saw Shark I caught for 12 Grand :O

I also sold three Piranas I caught for 16,500 bells. My friend's town Resale place had their daily bonus for them

Last thing I can think of that brought big bells was the money rock. Got 8 grand from one of those.

Tenck

Wow, this game is all about enjoying doing stuff, hanging out and living life. I'm just a day in so far and there's already so much to do.

Things I'm in love with right now:

-The 2am, 3am and 8am music (I woke up early and had to hear the morning music, even though I'm very tired right now)

-The re-tail music

-Not using the run button because I'm not even in a hurry

-The sound your naked feet make on stone (split splat! split splat!)

-Saying hello to the villagers. I don't give a shit about almost any story in videogames, but these people are so incredibly charming!

-Getting excited when the hour is almost over and a new tune begins

-Spending way more time than planned on designing new shirt patterns

...You know, all this time I've been desperately looking for a game that I don't just progress through until the end, but a game that I can actually LIVE in, side by side with my real life. I didn't even realize I wanted something like that. Everything in this game is just so... so very, very NICE.

Must be nice playing your first AC game. I remember when I first heard of AC, it was because of the commercials on TV. After I saw a couple of them I saved up every coin I could find in my house. Took me about one month till I had enough. I played that game so much, that it was becoming a little unhealthy. Just remembering about that puts a big smile on my face. This game is no different either. I'm just doing my own thing, and by the time I look at the clock, time flew by.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I can never get more than 1200 bells in the rock thing, even with the "dig holes around you so you won't get pushed".

I've been asked to "clean the rivers" by catching trash with my fishing rod......I've caught many many fish but have no idea if I'm going about it correctly to land some trash, any help?

Megatron

I've been asked to "clean the rivers" by catching trash with my fishing rod......I've caught many many fish but have no idea if I'm going about it correctly to land some trash, any help?

I caught some trash today. I would be happy to come to your town and drop it in your river for you so you can clean it :D

what a fantastic game, just like the original on the gamecube, hours fly by when i play this... certainly made me forget all about the whole DRM shenanigans of the Xbone, that's for sure!

Sendou

If anyone wants to trade a fishing rod for a net I would be very grateful. I also have some other stuff. Second day in row Tommy only sells Fishing Rod and Shovel :(

I reached 100% and all the trash (boots and empty cans) I ever got were from the ocean. I did a lot or river fishing and never found trash there.

Can we add people from Asia? Seems like it would be easier for me to visit during their day time since I usually only play at night. Any from Asian territory add me.

3093-7272-2742

Anyone else can add me too, just let me know.

Labrys

oVv2Rpk.jpg

cy8ZsIY.jpg

I just finished my Gurren Lagann t-shirt!

Awesome, it looks really nice!

I'm going to make a shirt tomorrow. I did make 2 designs today, though, Giroro from Sgt. Frog for my flag and Jontron for kicks and giggles.
I also got my town theme sorted out. Decided on part of the Eight Melodies from MOTHER.

satori

The wife finally got done playing >.> Looks like I might need to grab another copy lol.

Anyone awake and willing to trade some fruits? I have oranges and she asked me if I could collect some other fruits for her.

FC is 1118-1628-0637

Send me a Pm etc thanks in advance :)

O also anyone have a store open with some tools? Looking for some fishing action

If anyone wants to trade a fishing rod for a net I would be very grateful. I also have some other stuff. Second day in row Tommy only sells Fishing Rod and Shovel :(
You can get Isabella to sell you either a fishing rod or a net depending on whether you accept her challenge to catch 3 fish or bugs. So if you need a net, pick bug catching, then talk to her again and you will have the option to tell her you need a net and she'll sell you one for 500. Hopefully you didn't pass that part and pick fishing already.

Sendou

You can get Isabella to sell you either a fishing rod or a net depending on whether you accept her challenge to catch 3 fish or bugs. So if you need a net, pick bug catching, then talk to her again and you will have the option to tell her you need a net and she'll sell you one for 500 Hopefully you didn't pass that part and pick fishing already.

Well here's the thing: i'm on my day two and picked fishing and realized too late :/

TentPole

You can get Isabella to sell you either a fishing rod or a net depending on whether you accept her challenge to catch 3 fish or bugs. So if you need a net, pick bug catching, then talk to her again and you will have the option to tell her you need a net and she'll sell you one for 500. Hopefully you didn't pass that part and pick fishing already.

FUCK... too late.

I just got a message saying that the SD card was removed (when it wasn't), causing the game to quit... Maybe getting the digital download version wasn't the best idea, after all.

subtles

Awesome, it looks really nice!

I'm going to make a shirt tomorrow. I did make 2 designs today, though, Giroro from Sgt. Frog for my flag and Jontron for kicks and giggles.
I also got my town theme sorted out. Decided on part of the Eight Melodies from MOTHER.

Thanks! I can't wait to see what you come up with. I'm probably just going to edit this design later to make the back of the shirt consistent with the front.

I had this conversation with my friends about the concepts and themes they would like to use in the architecture of their towns. Needless to say, it got me very excited. I'm also excited to see how fellow Gaffers towns develop over time as well.

Socreges

Banned
Is it possible that my town just doesn't have a money rock? I got 1 coin from a rock (hit it multiple times) and an amethyst from another. Only tried ding the one day, so tomorrow could make a difference?

I just got a message saying that the SD card was removed (when it wasn't), causing the game to quit... Maybe getting the digital download version wasn't the best idea, after all.

if it happens again maybe you'll need to invest in a new SD card, i haven't seen/heard of that happening to anyone else

Salsa

Im playing with a 4GB class 4 Sony one and have had 0 issues. I never take it out either so I dont see how it could corrupt/break.

Game loads fast and fine even with this class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom