• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin64

Only four days until EU launch now! It normally wouldn't be too bad, but all your photos are killing me over here.

S-save room for us~!

Also, I know someone using a Nextar class 10 and his game says it's corrupt every time he resumes from sleep.

How do you actually buy the shirts you design? I paid the 500 Bells and designed a Pro Pattern but I can't figure out how to turn it into a shirt to buy and wear.

I played for 5 hours and made 71k+ :D

I played for about six hours throughout the day. Picked all my cherries and took them to several friend's towns to sell. Got 500 a pop, so 4500 per basket. Sold four of those and gave the rest to the friends for planting.

Most of the time playing though I spent fishing, you rake up the money pretty fast by doing so. One of the villagers I was walking by asked to buy the Saw Shark I caught for 12 Grand :O

I also sold three Piranas I caught for 16,500 bells. My friend's town Resale place had their daily bonus for them

Last thing I can think of that brought big bells was the money rock. Got 8 grand from one of those.

Jesus Christ.

Jinjo

So I got this through the EU promotion. Anyone have any experience in how fast they are in sending out codes for newly released games? Hopefully it's pretty quick. Can't wait to divulge into the world of AC again. Last (and only) one I played religously was the GC version. Ah, those were the good times.

1337Sauce

Add me: 0860-4529-4105

I'm not on as much during the day, but almost always playing something at night, and this game will probably become a daily routine, so if their are any other really late night players, definitely add me. I have pears if anybody is interested by the way.

Honestly though, thank god this game is out. Should be nice to mess around with while E3 is on today.

Just send me a message and I'll make sure to add you back

ameer

Neo Member
XuX263w.jpg

It actually looks a lot better as a flag....Spin on!

Oh my god! I had the exact same idea! :D

I ended up taking a screenshot around a minute or two after I got off the train because I like tapping the triggers while playing. Tis a cute picture, although limited to some degree because of the 3DS's painful photo management and resolution.

RagnarokX

It happens on first day. At least it did for me.

That would be superb! 1864-9061-4388 is my FC. Let me get you something in return.

If you downloaded the game at midnight, technically your "first day" was your second day (after 6AM). Still she should ask you about fishing or bug catching on your first day, but you have to get a shovel first. That was pretty much impossible for people that downloaded it at midnight for their first day since all the shops were closed.

Stoze

I'm hitting the hay for the night, I think I put about nearly 12 hours into the game already. I banked up about 60k in bells and caught 35 fish, and I haven't even visited anyone's town yet. So far the only disappointing thing is having to wait till tomorrow to finish the tutorial/town approval stuff, I really want to change my flag and town tune and all that jazz. Also not being able to buy more tools right off the bat is kind of annoying. I saw 10 presents fly by and I only managed to get one of them with quick use of my shovel so it would be nice to be able to get a slingshot, as well as a net.

Overall though I had a really great time, I plan to pick up tomorrow morning and dive into playing with everyone after I get home from work. Also I got a pretty amazing town layout imo, I'll post a pic of it and in-game shots I took sometime tommorow.

qq more

Lesson learned: Don't start your town this late/early at night/morning... I can't do anything right now :lol

Wake up ya damn villagers!

oh man oh man waking up at 4am firing this up early morning walk around an empty town getting your oranges picking up shells planting new trees sigh forgot how this game draws you in :D and love the mood in the morning and the music :)

I am going to stick with this one I hope... I'll take it slow without cheating and ruining it this time

ramyeon

If there's one thing I've taken from reading this thread... it's that I should download the game at midnight and start it the next morning come this Friday. If I'm able to restrain myself that is.

derwalde

So I got this through the EU promotion. Anyone have any experience in how fast they are in sending out codes for newly released games? Hopefully it's pretty quick. Can't wait to divulge into the world of AC again. Last (and only) one I played religously was the GC version. Ah, those were the good times.

did you already get your confirmation email?

Salsa

you guys breeding flowers at all?

got some orange tulips

also god dammit, got my house and 100% approve rating and it'll still take "one to a few" days till I can build projects

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
you guys breeding flowers at all?

got some orange tulips

also god dammit, got my house and 100% approve rating and it'll still take "one to a few" days till I can build projects

Flower breeding? Whats up with that?

Will flowers grow back? My GF is mayor and pretty much razed the entire town.

Nope. Gotta plant them again.

Robin64

Drip.. drip.. drip..

The genius of Animal Crossing becomes clear. Everything you earn is "in the future".

Bravo, Nintendo. Bravo.

Will flowers grow back? My GF is mayor and pretty much razed the entire town.

You'll need to plant new ones.

magnetic

Those voices and tunes from the TVs as well as some of the music playing in the houses reminds me a lot of the style in the Wario Ware games, where they had these weird little samples too. Spend about five minutes just watching some cooking show on my striped TV. "blah blah blah chop chop chop blah blah". AC is all about those details, I can already tell!

ant1532

Banned
i played a friends copy today and now im bout to lose 240 bucks(and time i need) on a 3ds xl and this.

fuck.

shaking trees just felt so right :/

Dares

I might be afk but my gates are open and it's 6:30pm.

There are reasonably priced items in my Re-Tail.

FC: 326557417086

Salsa

How do you get more flowers then?

garden shop, or ussually new ones can pop up each day

breeding consists of putting 2 flowers of the same type but different color next to each other, and on the next day there's a chance they breed and one of them turns into a "rare" color, wich you can keep or in some specific cases sell for quite a lot of money

example, the orange tulip I got here:

tumblr_mo68atLeaG1sv134do1_400.jpg

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
garden shop, or ussually new ones can pop up each day

breeding consists of putting 2 flowers of the same type but different color next to each other, and on the next day there's a chance they breed and one of them turns into a "rare" color, wich you can keep or in some specific cases sell for quite a lot of money

Ohoooo.

etrain911

Buy them from the garden shop.

US-GAF, is this open right away?

You have to unlock it. :( I was hoping to meet my new sloth friend right away. I believe you can unlock it when
you have earned 100 mayor points, have watered flowers, planted trees/flowers, or pulled weeds at least 30 times.

If anyone's up, I'll open up my town gates. I've got cherries and some apples in bloom if anyone wants foreign fruit! My town spawned with a set of perfect cherries, so I've planted them. Hopefully they grow! FC:0404-6384-4933

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom