• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sendou

Will there be a catalogue later in the game like in past games (at least Wild World had one IIRC) where you can reorder items you once owned?

Can anyone elaborate a bit about the different town ordinances? From what time to what time are the night owel towns active? Are beautiful towns just midday heavy? Any other ordinances besides those and early morning?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
You can "breed" flowers of the same species to get new colours.

ie. Plant a red rose beside white roses... chance for pink roses the next day.

Is it colour correct or will it give random colours? And can you do that with pink roses then again or only the primary flower colours?

MicH

you guys breeding flowers at all?

got some orange tulips

also god dammit, got my house and 100% approve rating and it'll still take "one to a few" days till I can build projects
6 AM is the beginning of a new day. You should be able to build public works and change your town ordinance then

B-Dex

Is it colour correct or will it give random colours? And can you do that with pink roses then again or only the primary flower colours?

Specific combos can give you specific colours. Some are a bit wonky though. The wiki has a chart if you wanna see.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Specific combos can give you specific colours. Some are a bit wonky though. The wiki has a chart if you wanna see.

Could you link me? Tried googling for it, but didnt find anything useful.

Salsa

look who's here

tumblr_mo69hsZGgC1sv134do1_400.jpg

watershed

Banned
Does anyone want to come over to my town to help me fish for garbage? I've got a 31 percent approval rating that must go up! My fc is 1203-9217-7569.

Also, I think someone quoted me earlier to tell me that they added me but the "who quoted me" feature seems to be gone from gaf's User CP. Anyone know anything about that?

I built my house about as far away from everyone as you can get on a remote cliff. I woke up this morning and found out that someone is building their house about 1 square away from mine. They almost took out a few of my foreign fruit trees! WTF!

Gvaz

Banned
Do you still ruin flowers by running over them? I always found that frustrating (because i want to run everywhere, takes too long to get places otherwise)

Tenck

Does anyone want to come over to my town to help me fish for garbage? I've got a 31 percent approval rating that must go up! My fc is 1203-9217-7569.

Also, I think someone quoted me earlier to tell me that they added me but the "who quoted me" feature seems to be gone from gaf's User CP. Anyone know anything about that?

E3 is upon us. They disable the feature because it puts some stress on the servers.

magnetic

Oh god. I just now realized you can quickly switch through your tools with the dpad. And I was JUST about to complain about the clunky menu!

MicH

Oh god. I just now realized you can quickly switch through your tools with the dpad. And I was JUST about to complain about the clunky menu!
Real-time tool change! :p Too bad there are no giant enemy crabs in this game, like there was in ancient Japan

flake

Add me guys: 1461-6955-2843

Im in Australia so my stores will probably be open when yours aren't (for those in the US).

70% satisfaction rate. Nearly there!

quabba

Can't add you now because apparently being online stops you accessing home menu. Will add you the first change I get though!

Oh yeah that's right it blocks the home button.

Do we have to go through and set up the parental controls to use the best friend messaging stuff?

Sendou

Oh yeah that's right it blocks the home button.

Do we have to go through and set up the parental controls to use the best friend messaging stuff?

Adding you now but maybe you should offload your apples to some other town because they're my native fruit and thus re-tail won't pay you very much.

Animekatt

A car crash woke me up (I live next to a busy intersection). I should go back to sleep right? NOPE! I want to start planting flowers around my new house!

BMZMAnFCIAEznIQ.jpg:large

This game has gotten its' little hooks in me. I'm having such a blast!

Add me guys: 1461-6955-2843

Im in Australia so my stores will probably be open when yours aren't (for those in the US).

70% satisfaction rate. Nearly there!

Added you! If you or anyone else wants to add me I'm 2277-6632-7254. I have pears and I'll be leaving the gate open all night as often as I can. :)

Sendou

Why are some of my apples brown from the bottom? Are they rotten? Do I have to pick fruit everyday?

Are they called "perfect apples"? If so they're more valuable than normal apples and you can use them to grow a perfect apple tree.

I gave some random fish to a villager wanting to get rid of her record player. Yet she gave me a chocolate fountain. I don't mind (it was a.... sweet surprise) but it was weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom