• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sendou

Do you have to stay logged in and afk to keep your gate open ?

You have to keep your 3DS open for people to visit your village, yes. Sleep mode doesn't work either when your gate is open (or at least it doesn't when there's a visitor in your town).

The game will be out available in stores in my country before my copy arrives (from overseas) :( ugh gonna be horrible wait, my hype for the game has really gone nuts in the last few days!

ameer

Neo Member
Are they called "perfect apples"? If so they're more valuable than normal apples and you can use them to grow a perfect apple tree.

I gave some random fish to a villager wanting to get rid of her record player. Yet she gave me a chocolate fountain. I don't mind (it was a.... sweet surprise) but it was weird.

They're called apples.. I ate one.. Will get sick? :p

justtonyl

I just got a message saying that the SD card was removed (when it wasn't), causing the game to quit... Maybe getting the digital download version wasn't the best idea, after all.

I switched from the 4GB card packed in with my 3DS XL to a 16GB one that was around the house just before downloading New Leaf. Since then though, the "SD card was removed" and similar error messages have been popping up on me too. Neither I nor Resetti is happy about this!

That's what happened to me when my SD card crapped out.

I was afraid this might have been the case, so I ventured out into town to upgrade to a new 32GB SDHC. Am formatting it now... fingers crossed it all works out. I don't want to see Resetti ever again.

Loving the game, but I had to give up on my first day after a while. I payed off my 10000 bells for the house and made a good chunk more, but Isabelle wouldn't talk to me about anything but letters. Tried to send letters to get her past that, but it didn't help. Now I'm sitting at work wanting to play.

I heard something about a money rock but I couldn't figure out how to check under the rocks? Something I'm missing?

MicH

Loving the game, but I had to give up on my first day after a while. I payed off my 10000 bells for the house and made a good chunk more, but Isabelle wouldn't talk to me about anything but letters. Tried to send letters to get her past that, but it didn't help. Now I'm sitting at work wanting to play.

I heard something about a money rock but I couldn't figure out how to check under the rocks? Something I'm missing?
Hit the rock with your shovel

ameer

Neo Member
I'm at work... I sneak away from my desk every 30 mins to play some ACNL :p

One of my neighbours wants to replace his harpsichord with something else... I can't find a piece of furniture big enough! I need that harpsichord! :D

ngower

Is there any way to earn play coins other than by walking? I bike to work, so I likely won't get anything from that, and I don't really feel like taking my 3DS with me when I go on a run/walk. I want those damn fortune cookies!

ameer

Neo Member
Is there any way to earn play coins other than by walking? I bike to work, so I likely won't get anything from that, and I don't really feel like taking my 3DS with me when I go on a run/walk. I want those damn fortune cookies!

I think biking would earn you coins... i drive to work and I earn coins on the way

newsguy

Not sure if this was answered. How do you catch sharks? I've missed 3 of them and I ise the same exact technique as when catching smaller fish. It seems the sharks just disappear when I press a

olimpia84

Add me guys: 1461-6955-2843

Im in Australia so my stores will probably be open when yours aren't (for those in the US).

70% satisfaction rate. Nearly there!

This could come very handy. Added you, and for those of you that want to add me here's my code (please let me know if you add me) 541300056604

Sol1dus

OMFG. I didn't realize you could pick various items when selling stuff...MIND BLOWN. No wonder my stuff was disappearing when I didn't mean to sell it. XD

gerudoman

Do the neighbours talk to each other like in previous AC? I haven't seen any conversation between any of them, and they were quite funny in WW.

Not sure if this was answered. How do you catch sharks? I've missed 3 of them and I ise the same exact technique as when catching smaller fish. It seems the sharks just disappear when I press a

I almost had one yesterday by doing the normal fishing method. Then someone left my town and it disappeared lol...... :(

CaVaYeRo

Four new (?) seasons artworks / wallpapers:

animalcrossingnew_814961_325x.jpg

animalcrossingnew_814971_325x.jpg

animalcrossingnew_814981_325x.jpg

animalcrossingnew_814991_325x.jpg

2000 px at the link. Beautiful ^^

Dicer

Banned
Game needs an all night store, I though Reese was open then they closed at 11, grrrr.

Also my residents are still sleeping, lazy twats

Tenck

You need quick fingers. Sharks don't wait for any man!

I've caught like 10 today. I think I'm done catching sharks for today ;p

Edit: Damn you guys are slacking. There should be no way I should be able to double post.

Sol1dus

Dude I'm kinda pissed. It's just a shovel and a rod again for sale today. I'm really wanting that dang net. (Yes, I've done the tutorial).

Sendou

Then you missed something, Isabella will offer you one for 500 bells.

You can miss it easily. For one you can say that you want to fish first. Then you can choose not to ask for one and she won't offer you one either. Happened to me too.

Krogan

How do I jack up my approval rating? I'm stuck at 86%.

Change the town tune = 3 points (one time only)
Put something up for sale at Re-tail = 3 points (one time only)
Change the town flag = 3 points (one time only)
Post something on the bulletin board next to the station = 3 points (one time only)
Donate a fish, bug, fossil, or artwork to the museum = 3 points (one time only)
Pull weeds = 1 point each
Water flowers = 1 point each
Remove trash from the water by fishing = 1 point each
Introduce yourself to all of your villagers = 1 point each
Send a letter = 1 point each
Play each day = up to 3 points each day

I don't like how in MP you can't see your friends on the map. It seems like a really weird decision and it makes it really hard to find each other.

Forkball

Change the town tune = 3 points (one time only)
Put something up for sale at Re-tail = 3 points (one time only)
Change the town flag = 3 points (one time only)
Post something on the bulletin board next to the station = 3 points (one time only)
Donate a fish, bug, fossil, or artwork to the museum = 3 points (one time only)
Pull weeds = 1 point each
Water flowers = 1 point each
Remove trash from the water by fishing = 1 point each
Introduce yourself to all of your villagers = 1 point each
Send a letter = 1 point each
Play each day = up to 3 points each day

Do I get three points for a fossil and three points for a fish, or just one thing total?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom