• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

etrain911

Question that might be a spoiler...

Are you still allowed to bury some money and turn it into a bell tree?

I don't have New Leaf yet but I remember doing this in Wild World. Come on NewEgg bring it already so I can join my fellow GAFers ;-;

Yes.
but you need to get the golden shovel to do it.
Hang in there, Gaffer! It's worth the wait!

Agh. It takes at least one day for the application to go through. Was looking forward to abusing my authority today.

How are turnip prices looking? Someone with a random run could potentially start big. Two hours til my shop opens.

The boar was selling turnips for something like 91 bells for me, and they're selling for like 52 right now. Glad I didn't buy.

Also, my favorite neighbor so far is Cobb. Cobb is my kind of guy.

OneLetter

I played way too long yesterday, and overnight with all my fishing (and catching 3 sharks), I'm up to 150K bells already.

Bring on the new house!

beta_fuse

I played way too long yesterday, and overnight with all my fishing (and catching 3 sharks), I'm up to 150K bells already.

Bring on the new house!

I did the same lol. It was awesome though. I visited like 4-5 towns and planted every kind of fruit tree. Now I just need to steal a page from your book and start donating as much as possible.

Celegus

This is me. I have been really intent on building up my aquarium. Ill admit i am slowly getting into this game and spent about 6 hours with it yesterday. I wouldn't say that I am hooked yet, but I am definitely looking forward to getting home from work and checking out my house, seeing what is in the store, hanging out with some gaffers.

I guess my only real issue so far is the Free to Play feeling I get from the game. Even though I realize there are no paid DLC and it is a totaly self contained retail title, it just kinda has that feeling.

What does that even mean? Just as in all the hooks to get you to play everyday?

Can't wait to see my house when I get home from work tonight! 10k bells is nothin'!

There's some really awesome stuff that is happening in people's city that hasn't even come close to happening in mine yet, though apparently I have a bug catching competition this Saturday?

Also, if you need tips on catching Sharks, wait till you HEAR the splash, then react. I just got a 222cm shark and a Hammerhead with this technique. I was going in on early nibbles too much before

beta_fuse

There's some really awesome stuff that is happening in people's city that hasn't even come close to happening in mine yet, though apparently I have a bug catching competition this Saturday?

Ohh that's cool :p

Actually that reminds me that I have a neighbor's birthday party coming up on the 14th. She said bring a present...any ideas what I should bring?

Hero

Hey guys question:

I want to download AC on my 3DS so I have it on the system at all times but I have the stock XL SD card but plan to upgrade it sometime in the near future. Will I be able to back up my save file somehow or transfer the save to the new SD card without any problems?

Cbajd5

I got Lil' Bro's Hat and Big Bro's Stache.

THIS ISN'T RIGHT

Also, I paid off my second home loan already now I need to get 98K Bells to pay off tomorrow's.

I guess I'll post my Friend Code again too:

4382 - 1972 - 3127

PM me your friend code for me to add if you add mine.

flake

Hey guys question:

I want to download AC on my 3DS so I have it on the system at all times but I have the stock XL SD card but plan to upgrade it sometime in the near future. Will I be able to back up my save file somehow or transfer the save to the new SD card without any problems?

Yes, just copy and paste the files over to the new SD card.

Set up my town tune and flag. A new feature I found neat is that incoming neighbors set up a lot the day before, so you now know who, where, and when to expect new neighbors.

Also, 19% approval rating. This town must really hate my guts.

Bring on the new house!
I feel you. Paid off my first 10k, bought 15k of turns, 100k in the banks, 90k in my pockets, poppin' museum, and a badge for icthyology. Caught 50% of all fish in day one. Wasn't sure how to feel. Afraid to look at my time logged so far.

Who has a Japanese version and what are the upcoming events so I can come to your town sometime?

I want to be able to go to all of the exclusive events in each region please???

Marvie_3

Banned
Set up my town tune and flag. A new feature I found neat is that incoming neighbors set up a lot the day before, so you now know who, where, and when to expect new neighbors.

Also, 19% approval rating. This town must really hate my guts.
Holy shit. I thought mine was bad at 50%. :lol

I love Tom! I actually had him in both the Gamecube and Wii games. I've always had a thing for the "grumpy" villagers. My favorite in New Leaf so far is Hamphrey, the little rotund grumpy bear.

Pretty sure that's a hamster......

watershed

Banned
Are the stores open where anyone is playing right now? Its nearly midnight in my game but I want to play and shop and stuff. I've got cherries to share if anyone wants 'em. My fc is 1203-9217-7569.

Dang, ended up with a distinct lack of fishing rod in Nookling's today. Would anyone who has a rod be so kind as to let me buy it from their store?

I don't have much of anything to offer at the moment, but once my trees grow/grow back I'll have cherries and apples. And, hey, frienship!

FC: 2234-7169-9510

Velma keeps asking me for something to display her homework set but I'm not sure what she's after. I offered an end table and she turned me down. Anyone have an idea what she wants?

Also, if anyone's looking for it, I have a spare fishing rod and shovel I can trade for something other than peaches or cherries.

Marvie_3

Banned
Did you try talking to Isabelle? She'll just straight sell you one for 500 if you don't have one in the shop.

Been trying but she won't sell me one for whatever reason.

Velma keeps asking me for something to display her homework set but I'm not sure what she's after. I offered an end table and she turned me down. Anyone have an idea what she wants?

Also, if anyone's looking for it, I have a spare fishing rod and shovel I can trade for something other than peaches or cherries.

I can bring you a bunch of apples for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom