• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
Third day in a row with the damn Nooklings only selling a net and a shovel... what the fuck man? I need that damn fishing pole!

Frolow

Banned
My gates are open for those on my friends list. Not much to do other than fish, but I've got cherries you can have and an net & shovel for sale at the store.

When a new resident comes in and their house gets built, is there anyway to move the house or get rid of it? Someone new is moving in and they're building the house right in front of mine, almost to the point that it's going to block me from being able to see my house.

BiggNife

Third day in a row with the damn Nooklings only selling a net and a shovel... what the fuck man? I need that damn fishing pole!

Have you talked to Isabelle about doing stuff around town yet? If she asks you whether you want to fish or dig, say you want to fish, and when you tell her you don't have a fishing rod she'll sell you one for 500 bells.

Wow, day 4 and still no rod for sale at Nookling.

Anyone have one I can buy? I've got 2 shovels and a net in Re-Tail (cheap), and apples in my town.

FC: 0860-3238-6040

Tadale

Picked up a retail copy for myself, and a hardware bundle for my wife yesterday.

Even if E3 really blows, at least I've got my AC town.

Oh! A new neighbor is moving in right next to my house! Literally one square away, that's annoying but cool, I guess. New friends!

Oh! They're moving in today! I've never played AC before, I wonder what other kinds of villagers they are.

Oh...that's a weird looking rainbow house. Hello, is anyone home?

Oh....oh god...what....

tumblr_mlhlmmdNeA1rl90zio1_500.jpg

PIETRO I WILL DESTROY YOU.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It seems like most of the cool Nintendo swag is clothes, which is cool, but I really liked the furniture from the first game (Arwing!). Is there plenty of that as well?

MicH

Oh! A new neighbor is moving in right next to my house! Literally one square away, that's annoying but cool, I guess. New friends!

Oh! They're moving in today! I've never played AC before, I wonder what other kinds of villagers they are.

Oh....oh god...what....

His house is full of that horrid balloon furniture. Eugh. I don't want this guy

You could always keep buying stuff and have them upgrade their store. That'll get them to carry more tools.

421609_623909960954851_1748664954_n.jpg

Town flag:
996847_623909957621518_1837437005_n.jpg

999262_623909967621517_1972557822_n.jpg

Posting on the bulletin board to boost my approval rating.
942106_623909987621515_928645741_n.jpg

Now to wait for the stores to open.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
So Apollo is considered one of the fan-favorites along with Rosie and Bianca huh? Is it something to do with the movie?

Anyway, is the permit approval random? I already 100% it, but Isabelle warned me to wait for a day or ten.

Also, is there a checklist of fish and bugs that are grouped per month? I recall reading a really good FAQ for City Folk like that.

sdornan

Kid Cat is such a bro. Invited me over to his gym/house, let me buy a piece of furniture from his house, and sent me a water-bird cause I said his house looked nice.

Nightz

I have a rod and shovel if anyone needs to buy one. Also, if anyone has fruits other than apples and oranges, I'd like to take some off your hands if you have extra. :)

FC is 3282-2339-5706.

Celegus

Oh....oh god...what....

That is incredible... AC at its finest! It can troll with the best of them.

How are you guys getting some of these events to happen, like that dance party screen shot up above? And how are some of you already done with your second house payment?! Haha, I'm still trying to get my approval rating to 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom