• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Robot

Got the game yesterday and couldn't boot it up till late, only got to select the area for my house, but spent a good time designing my shirt and resetting till i got the map that i liked, this game already has me hooked.

Today's fortune netted me Majora's Mask!

tumblr_mo6jubm2yf1sukkejo1_400.jpg

I need to get this since i named my town Termina, it was that or either Chapek9

Got my first loan paid off, just started on my second.

I haven't checked my approval rating in a while but things are looking up!

And WTF at your rating starting at like 17%. Everyone is so excited to greet you as the new mayor yet behind your back they secretly disapprove. So duplicitous.

I think I got my first hybrid by just BSing.

A friend of mine made a batch of flowers spell out the word "HI" and I woke up to find a pink cosmo.

BMZ77t7CMAAMykP.jpg:large

Tunic

Argh! Still waiting for the XL to get delivered. It has been on the truck since 4:02AM this morning. I am glad I have been able to play the digital release but I want dat bigger screen.

Kenai

Blasted E3 semi-blocking my AC thread access.

Made some progress, have oranges, cherries and pears added to my peaches and will post when they are grown up so hopefully people can get some growing in their towns. Thx for those that helped me acquire them, much appreciated.

3 Qs though:

I apparently don't have QR access yet. Is that a money-based or time based process before the sisters give me the option?

Does it matter if Saraha is in my town? Can visitors access her services or are they just for me? (FC: 3523-2059-4138) I was guessing no since I had to lead her to my house.

Is there a non-polluting way to get rid of trash items without needing to sell them?

bs000

I have to try again: if one of my visitors is asking me about a "homework set," does anyone know what she's referring to? I Googled it and just can't figure out what she means. The closest I can guess is some kind of desk or desk set but I haven't seen anything like that yet.

If anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate the help.

It's a furniture/decoration item. My Nookling was selling one today. Do you want it?

Castcoder

Banned
Looking for two fishing rods. If anyone has one available in their town, I have nets, shovels... (and bells...) to trade.

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5432-8360

Eteric Rice

What other ways get your rating up? I'm at 35% right now and I've dug up every weed I can find. :(

Edit: Accidentally sold my Link shirt. DAMN IT! :(

Kenai

My hippo villager Rocco has fleas and I'm not allowed to attack him with a bug net. Halp, I need soap or something.

Also, I have an extra Triple Red Shells if anyone wants to trade for whatever. You can see them in my house, they spin!

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
100% on my rating and I'll get the second house upgrade tomorrow. Hooray. Still have quite a bit of money left over, so I can buy out my shops and call it a day.

ameer

Neo Member
Anybody currently playing with an open gate?

I need my ACNL fix but it's 2am in my town and everybody is asleep! :D

Add me: Ameer - 124688702182

moai

Anybody currently playing with an open gate?

I need my ACNL fix but it's 2am in my town and everybody is asleep! :D

Add me: Ameer - 124688702182

i will add you and open my gates. i think no one plays that way, i never find any towns when i search and i have added 30 friends from gaf :(

fc:283605506729

Tinabina

Is there a way to send gifts/letter to friends outiside my town? I only see the option for people in my own town or my future self.

GeekyDad

It came, I played, I liked.

Been an Animal Crossing kinda day today. It really is the little things with Animal Crossing, and they changed just enough of the right things (so far) to really make it feel new again.

microfolk

Oh god I'm the biggest idiot EVER, I can't believe I've forgot my 3ds Power Adapter at my gf house, now if I use my 3ds and the battery dies I've got to wait until the 19th before I can recharge it again.
So I'll miss even the european launch.
This is a sad, sad day.

Oh god I'm the biggest idiot EVER, I can't believe I've forgot my 3ds Power Adapter at my gf house, now if I use my 3ds and the battery dies I've got to wait until the 19th before I can recharge it again.
So I'll miss even the european launch.
This is a sad, sad day.

You could also get her to ship it to you if it is really worth it.

Bettina asks me for some furniture.
I pop over to Re-Tail and buy her a chair.
She takes the chair and puts it in the middle of her kitchen, in place of the refrigerator.
She then gives me the refrigerator.

I'm a little worried about Bettina.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Bettina asks me for some furniture.
I pop over to Re-Tail and buy her a chair.
She takes the chair and puts it in the middle of her kitchen, in place of the refrigerator.
She then gives me the refrigerator.

I'm a little worried about Bettina.
I love it when you get an opportunity to destroy some homes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom