• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neonsands

Neo Member
Damn, there's an animal named Poncho? That's my mayors name...Will have to get rid of him if he shows up in my town.

I have this same issue. My mayor's name will be Walker. Lo and behold, villager named Walker. The weirdest thing is, the villager's birthday is today, the same day my bundle is coming in the mail.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Asking again - is the permit random in being finished, from one day up to ten days?

And is there a month guide for collectibles?

Oh cool, if you go to another town's Nook's Homes, you can get nook to make one of the options appear in your town.

So it is a Tom Nook teleporting all around.

When a new resident comes in and their house gets built, is there anyway to move the house or get rid of it? Someone new is moving in and they're building the house right in front of mine, almost to the point that it's going to block me from being able to see my house.
Anyone? I'm hoping the house in front of me isn't permanent. If it is I'm seriously thinking about starting over from scratch.

Hello fellows Mayors!

Anyone have the gardening shop open in their game? Or would like to sell me flowers?
FC- 5198-2438-1833

PM me or quote me with friend code.

I'm a respectful player, do not misbehave. I'm just starting so I don't have much ;)

Edit: I'm a full member! Full member status get! ;)

beanman25

Could someone tell me the notes for the piano in the song "The Bridge is Over" by Boogie Down Productions?

I'd love to use it as my town tune.

kiryogi

Banned
Woo I left my gates open all night. . . Looks like Jonnyram visited or at least wrote on my board. Also someone left me a bear outfit!

So to update, turnip prices @ my town are 94. . . Anyone got better?

Refugio

Alright. I added ya but I don't have internet which I am in school right now. What's your timezone? (Mine's PST)

My FC is 1719-3324-1992

PST as well. Just pm me or something whenever u want it. though with how gaf is today maybe that is not the best lol.

Added ya too.

Tangeroo

Saturday nights are reserved for K.K. Slider:

lxIdumS.png

So that's what his backside looks like...

THZIkjY.png

Another familiar face

3hDQ06m.png

His singing is better than I remembered (I won't actually post any island pics)

pTXhciv.png

My two bro-sharks patrolling their tank together

HWS87CZ.png

I'm not great at fishing so I prefer to take a more hands-on approach

yP8Vqe6.png

Self-explanatory:

t7IqkIq.png

Self-explanatory part two (or is it part one?):

a7QbHyB.png

Hanging with some NeoGAF crew

qbF1EBl.png

Kiryu

PST as well. Just pm me or something whenever u want it. though with how gaf is today maybe that is not the best lol.

Added ya too.

I will be home around 3:50 so I expect you to come because my gate will be open for anyone to come. :)

Nightz

I made a tumblr: http://sorijealut.tumblr.com/

Also, would anyone be interested in this Neogaf logo I made yesterday?

This is my first time with pixel designs, so I don't know if it's any good.

I can upload it via QR codes, when I get the chance to in the game.
http://i.imgur.com/J15N0DC.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/oQcZgoM.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/E0OMbuN.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

That's awesome. I'd definitely be interested in using that for my flag!

Crumbtiny

So how do I wear something that I designed? I've made a horned hat and a shirt and they are on display in Mabel and Sable's shop, but I don't see an option to wear it myself. Halp?

Akira_83

Banned
Any way to easily know if the insects/fish are already in the museum besides going there and trying to donate them?

looking on cutting down on trips but with so many species theres no way i will remember what i already have and dont

thanks!

Any way to easily know if the insects/fish are already in the museum besides going there and trying to donate them?

looking on cutting down on trips but with so many species theres no way i will remember what i already have and dont

thanks!

There's a sign right outside. That's as good as you're going to get.

I have to try again: if one of my visitors is asking me about a "homework set," does anyone know what she's referring to? I Googled it and just can't figure out what she means. The closest I can guess is some kind of desk or desk set but I haven't seen anything like that yet.

If anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate the help.

Yofaycesux

Neo Member
Arrrgggg. I can't get my approval rating up just yet, does anyone have a large amount of trash I could snag form you in like six hours?

Also I'm really sorry Tiink. ;-; I was Mordecai last night, trying to join and crashing you twice. I honest to god didn't mean to.

cRIPticon

936416_10151502634343358_2014718588_n.jpg

Join me in town! PM me with your FC if you add me!

NOTE: On the shirt: Blinky on the back, Robotron 2084 on one sleeve, Space Invaders aliens on the other :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom