• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
7PM SONG HOLY SHIT T_________T

FaSp7iR.jpg

https://twitter.com/SammyACNL

And thanks Paula for DESTROYING my saplings.

-Horizon-

Finally got the game, went the lazy route and just named my town Ylisse because FE:A.
That was after 20 minutes of just starting to type a name and erasing it and repeating that process over and over

Blueblur1

I hate to be this guy but I have a question and GAF keeps choking on me so I can't search the thread. I got the 3DS XL bundle but want to transfer my 3DS's contents onto the system. Can I do that without losing the game?

Westraid

How do you get the presents in balloons? I keep waiting for one to get stuck in a tree but it just flies past all of them.
With the slingshot, but if they're floating low, you can also break the balloon with your net.

Two questions: How do I open my gates and how do I set it so my shops are open at night?
I don't know about the first, but you can choose between four Town Ordinances at the Town Hall, "Night Owl Town" may be for you.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
I very desperately need to get to a town where I can buy a fishing rod since i screwed up the thing yesterday where i can get one for 500 from my assistant.

A slingshot would also be coo. I have apples I can bring to plant in your town!

3007-8737-8014

Should there be a New Lead trading thread? Or can we do stuff like that here? I wanted to put out a notice that I'm looking for the Samurai headgear + clothing, but I figured if everyone was doing that, the thread may get pretty spammy.

Kenai

So apparently you unlock QR by continually talking to Sable? For weeks?

Blah, this may take awhile for my dream stuff.

Also, 7pm is by far the best track I have heard so far.

Just caught four sharks, an Ocean sunfish, and missed out on catching two more sharks. I guess this is around the time of day they start showing up, huh?

Yea 4pm-9am iirc.

MrDaravon

I did everything except change the flag and post of the town board. Did both and I'm now at 60%.

Same boat here, I've done everything humanly possible, town is perfect, I changed the flag and tune, mailed letters to everyone, posted on the board and have am using all of the flea market slots, and I'm at 53% -_-. I'm not in a enormous rush, but I'm not getting how people are getting to 100% in one day.

ngower

Got my first house paid off. Second under construction. Not sure what to do right now other than grind, grind and grind some more.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Labelle was selling the Red Zap Helmet today; I chose to fashion off the baby bonnet thing with sunglasses instead.

Today is a good day.

Labrys

I've been having a lot of fun today, fished and bug caught some more, became better friends with Chief, and visited a town.
I hope you guys don't mind me just randomly popping in when your gates are open, haha.

I got the Virtual Boy, which is pretty sweet.

Also, if anyone wants a net, I have one for sale in the Flea Market. I guess you'd need to add me as a friend, but do you have to come to my world? Hmmm, if you add me, PM me. I'll leave my doors open.

4124-5731-9998

I joined up with Tenck (dunno if he's a GAFer or not) last night for some moonlight fishing.

yoCnRIm.jpg

I have dubbed his ocean "The Ocean of the Gods" because it seems to spawn sharks every other minute, and endless red snapper.

Tenck catching a sawhead shark.
Z3IHReZ.jpg

Me catching my first Hammerhead. I caught another one by the end of the night. And a regular shark that I forgot to take a picture of.
WfLIoIC.jpg

Us showing off our red snappers. I caught 4 in a row... 4 in a row!
YDmQlMC.jpg

Even his rivers seem blessed! I got this seemingly rare guy.
TFl9FUn.jpg

But my river is better because I caught a Dorado. Of course I donated it right away.
aPn4q6P.jpg

Ken

Woah Antonio offered 4k for a butterfly but I turned him down. Gotta bring it to the museum...for everyone to enjoy!

I feel so dumb. I accidentally sold my watering can... somehow. :(

Does anyone have an extra for sale in their town? Add me or send me a PM.

3625-7919-1368

Zidy

on Day 2. I got Peaches in my town if anyone needs them. FC is 1091 7736 4782

Also, any way to get my Approval up fast? This shit is slow moving. I've written letters, sold to Re-tail, done chores for residents, donated to the museum, changed the town flag and tune, and yet I'm still at 58%.

Labrys

Same problem. My friends keep telling me that it's easy as catching fish.

You have to really anticipate it. Like, have the button RIGHT THERE READY to be pressed, and immediately after hearing the bobble go down, mash A like crazy.
At least, that's how I do it. Caught 2 Ocean Sunfish today.

on Day 2. I got Peaches in my town if anyone needs them. FC is 1091 7736 4782

Also, any way to get my Approval up fast? This shit is slow moving. I've written letters, sold to Re-tail, done chores for residents, donated to the museum, changed the town flag and tune, and yet I'm still at 58%.

Donate tons, fish up a bunch, and talk to your villagers.

Unicorn

I'm in love all over again. Being barefoot, dressed as I am in bed (red shirt and basketball shorts [boxing shorts]) and fishing on the beach is so cathartic. The tiny footprints are fucking adorable too. Must be shark day because I am making BANK. Paid off the second loan too, but won't get that remodel until Wednesday because to ight he's changing my fence, roof, and adding some cobblestone around my house.

Iph

Banned
Has anyone else got the glitch where when you change into a different piece of clothing (top or bottoms) whatever you were previous wearing completely disappears and doesn't just go back into your inventory?? :( This just started for me today- I have a bad feeling I'll never get my clothes back..

Roto13

Has anyone else got the glitch where when you change into a different piece of clothing (top or bottoms) whatever you were previous wearing completely disappears and doesn't just go back into your inventory?? :( This just started for me today- I have a bad feeling I'll never get my clothes back..

I guess that's what happened the first time I changed my pants.

Unicorn

It's only your starting shorts. Throw in a dress to "reset" that stuff below the waist.

mantidor

So how do you actually make custom shirts? I made a design but I have no idea how to make the shirt...

You go to Mabel to make a pro design (separate design for sleeves, front, and back) but it costs 500 bells, or you just click on the design and choose "wear". But in that case sleeves will use the same pattern.

I don't know why Nintendo didn't go crazy with slots for designs, only 8 again? you have modern memory now, you can go insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom