• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proven

For the original 10k bells, go talk to Nook in his shop. You don't use the ATM until Nook tells you to start paying him that way.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
For the original 10k bells, go talk to Nook in his shop. You don't use the ATM until Nook tells you to start paying him that way.
That's what I thought. Lazy ass Nook.
LLShC.gif

Sendou

So Katrina stopped by and I paid for her to tell my fortune. She says Modern top will be the key today to obtaining good fortune. What should I make of that? Does anyone have a Modern top?

codhand

what can people do in my village, plant stuff, leave notes? wondering how i know if i was visited after leaving my gate open all day yesterday?

Coquette

My residents are a bunch of pigs. Trying to fish and in about 20 minutes I fished out:

4 cans
2 tires
1 boot

And of course, no one will go to their house so I can't see if anyone has a trash can before paying to unload it all. Whoop.

You can make 400k in half an hour. It's a money cheat alright.

Ha, that makes my paltry 50,000 seem like pocket change. I also did bring back like 30 new species for the museum too.

I had no idea you can dive for more fish... my need to fill the aquarium up is going to make me have to dive for hours...

Tenck

Ha, that makes my paltry 50,000 seem like pocket change. I also did bring back like 30 new species for the museum too.

I had no idea you can dive for more fish... my need to fill the aquarium up is going to make me have to dive for hours...

Yup I like the diving addition. I always love to fill up my museum with fish, so it's gonna be a long week for me once I can dive.

Tiu Neo

got my 50 percent fish medal as well. Mmh

Got mine yesterday as well. Considering that a lot of the fish are Spring-Fall, All Year Around or Summer, I think that's ok.

My residents are a bunch of pigs. Trying to fish and in about 20 minutes I fished out:

4 cans
2 tires
1 boot

And of course, no one will go to their house so I can't see if anyone has a trash can before paying to unload it all. Whoop.

It was like that with me, until I needed to fish some trash to get my approval rating up. Then, all I had was Red Snappers, Sea Basses, Sharks and Zebra Turkeyfishes. At least I got a lot of money.

I need a net! I want to catch all the bugs.

Anyone have one for sale somewhere?

Talk to your secretary, do what she asks you to do, and when she asks if you want to go fishing or bug catching, answer "Bug Catching". Talk to her again and say you don't have a net, she'll sell you one.

Unless you already did those quests. Then, good luck. :\

Coquette

It was like that with me, until I needed to fish some trash to get my approval rating up. Then, all I had was Red Snappers, Sea Basses, Sharks and Zebra Turkeyfishes. At least I got a lot of money.

Daaaaaaamn! I was actually fishing for trash when I got all that. Insane. :p

Talk to your secretary, do what she asks you to do, and when she asks if you want to go fishing or bug catching, answer "Bug Catching". Talk to her again and say you don't have a net, she'll sell you one.

I'm a dumbass and said I wanted to fish and I already had a fishing rod. So now I need to buy one and my store seems to have only ordered shovels and fishing rods. :(

Tiu Neo

Daaaaaaamn! I was actually fishing for trash when I got all that. Insane. :p

I'm a dumbass and said I wanted to fish and I already had a fishing rod. So now I need to buy one and my store seems to have only ordered shovels and fishing rods. :(

Ouch. I almost did that too, but I really wanted to catch bugs, and one of my villagers said to me she could give me a net, before I got it, so I choose bug catching.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Arent people annoyed that the island is basically a money cheat? People will say "You dont need to use it", but it still affects my enjoyment if I know its there.

I can finally do mayor stuff. Night-owl is now in effect for my town and I'm building a campsite.

Lucky. I'm currently at 98% approval. The biggest problem is that I will be mainly playing from 6-8am and not only are all of the shops closed during this time, but all but one of my villagers are asleep. :/

Definitely gonna go early bird.

Raven77

Hi GAF, a few days in on my town and would love some friends to play with:

3668-8115-9737

I have cherries!...CHERRIES!!!

Thanks!

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
Bah only 50 percent approval. I didn't get much of a chance to play yesterday so today I plan to get that fixed.

If you can't get your approval up because you don't have a fishing rod to fish up garbage the best way to boost it is by picking up flowers and moving them and watering them again. The patch where it was watered originally seems to store the fact that it was watered there for the day so you'll have to move it to a "dry" patch.

Looks like 10 flowers = 5%?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom