• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coquette

Added you. Here's my code.

4811-7199-0681

Pardon the noob question but do I have to add you too or can you just show up while my gate's open?

And if I have to add you, can I do it from the game or do I have to quit first? I'm 3DS dumb.

Also....BRB. Going to Eteric's to buy myself a net! :D

Salsa

Arent people annoyed that the island is basically a money cheat? People will say "You dont need to use it", but it still affects my enjoyment if I know its there.

it's alright, you still gotta go through the whole process of going there, collecting the stuff yadda yadda

it aint like it's a super quick easy thing

Cbajd5

Got to do some Mayor Stuff, building a campsite and I went with the Beautiful Town Ordinance.

I want more flowers...

Also,m I'll have access to the island tomorrow and I'm waiting for Nook's Homes to open so I can pay off my next loan.

Today I guess I'll get money to fund the campsite completely and wait to get the money for the tomorrow's home loan until tomorrow on the island. (Can we visit the island more an once per day?)

Chuckpebble

I'm thinking about going with an earlybird ordinance. Anyone know what that gets me? Don't wanna have to undo it if I get screwed out of morning and evening play.

Tenck

Pardon the noob question but do I have to add you too or can you just show up while my gate's open?

And if I have to add you, can I do it from the game or do I have to quit first? I'm 3DS dumb.

Also....BRB. Going to Eteric's to buy myself a net! :D

Yeah we need to add each other. And to add people you don't have to quit. Just hit "Home" and the smiley face up top.

Edit: Got a friend who can probably help me. Still added you if you're interested in having more people to play with.

Raven77

Can anyone here add me? I'm a bit new at the whole 3DS thing especially when it comes to online. Not sure if we have to add each other, etc. Also how do I get on the spreadsheet?

3668-8115-9737

Does anyone have a net or axe for sale? Preferably a net... Need to catch some bugs! I can offer a fishing rod/shovel/peaches!

Here's my friendcode: 3196-3591-7202

chiablo

Does anyone have a net or axe for sale? Preferably a net... Need to catch some bugs! I can offer a fishing rod/shovel/peaches!

Here's my friendcode: 3196-3591-7202

Go talk to Isabelle about what you can do around town, eventually she gives you the option to buy a fishing rod and net if one is not available from the Nooklings.

taoofjord

It implied to change the time in the game. Didn't say a thing about changing OS time.

And I'm just questioning how this had anything to do with Nintendo's OS. You blamed them for something that isn't even a problem on their part.

Common sense, based on how consumer electronics and gadgets work today outside of Nintendo's bubble, says that it would have changed the system's time. If this would have been too much trouble to implement, which is fine if that's the case, better solutions Animal Crossing could have offered would have been:

1) Pop up a button that minimizies the game and takes you to the system menu where you could set the time and date and then press go back into the game.

2) Tell you to press home and change the time before proceeding with the game.

3) Simply tell you that this would not change your system's time.

It is certainly something Nintendo is accountable for. This is a game published AND developed by Nintendo. Even if it wasn't, they would still be partly accountable for (presumably) not allowing developers a way to access certain system features like the smartphones, computers, tablets, and most everything else does.

Anyway, the issue itself isn't a big deal, it's just problems like these (of which there are many) get under my skin and leave me bewildered as to what Nintendo is doing. Their quirkiness is usually endearing but when it's just a flat out poor design choice or something they overlooked/never understood in the first place then it can be pretty obnoxious.

Go talk to Isabelle about what you can do around town, eventually she gives you the option to buy a fishing rod and net if one is not available from the Nooklings.

Already got a net that way, but I gave it to the ladyfriend so she could catch bugs, haha.

added you powersphere!

Coquette

Oh another dumb question -

The silver ore thing I got from a broken rock, I just sell that for bells right? I don't need to keep it or anything like that?

MicH

Uh, I think ShopTo has sent out my copy of this game!

It's still listed as processing, but on the order page I can see a picture of the parcel. That means it has been sent out, right? No e-mail about it either, though

Kreven

Oh another dumb question -

The silver ore thing I got from a broken rock, I just sell that for bells right? I don't need to keep it or anything like that?

You can use these later on in Re-Tail to customize furniture. This will be done by the blue alpaca once he wakes up.

Robin64

Looks like some peoples wishes came true!

http://www.smashbros.com/en-uk/characters/villager.html

screen-5.jpg

The Villager was just confirmed as a playable character in the new Smash Bros.! Cutting down trees to attack your enemies looks AWESOME. He's definitely going to be one of my mains.

EDIT: Thumbs up Robin! Now they just need to add Nook as an assist trophy

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I hope the alternative colours allow for a female villager as well. I know it's too much to ask for the 3DS version to let you use your villager by reading the AC save file. :p

FillerB

I hope the alternative colours allow for a female villager as well. I know it's too much to ask for the 3DS version to let you use your villager by reading the AC save file. :p

Man I would be so disappointed if both versions don't make use of your New Leaf-save.

Jamxd

Anyone else order with ShopTo?

Has their's shipped yet?

My order is still processing but has an image of the package (taken around lunchtime today according to the screenshot). Guess i won't be getting it tomorrow...

Refugio

I can't tell if the look on his face is creepy, or insanely awesome. Lol. I was not expecting that!

lol yeah i think he look great.

Turnip prices are 170 something. Meh will wait for better price.

Got to do Mayor projects today as well. Don't know where I want my bridges yet so just built a fire hydrant outside the office for that dog thing.

Socreges

Banned
lol yeah i think he look great.

Turnip prices are 170 something. Meh will wait for better price.

Got to do Mayor projects today as well. Don't know where I want my bridges yet so just built a fire hydrant outside the office for that dog thing.
Highest I've had is about 70 bells, and I bought them for 95. Does it go much higher than 170?

Anyone got peaches (or oranges) and in need of cherries?? If you don't need cherries, I've got... t-shirts or furniture?

milkham

I'm pretty noob at this, i discovered by accident that i can pick up flowers, should i just move all the flowers into one area so i can water them all quickly?

Cbajd5

Highest I've had is about 70 bells, and I bought them for 95. Does it go much higher than 170?

Anyone got peaches (or oranges) and in need of cherries?? If you don't need cherries, I've got... t-shirts or furniture?

I've got peaches and I'd be happy to give you some if I can sell some at your Re-Tail.

4382 - 1972 - 3127

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom