• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleck0

I think accidentally sold my watering can when unloading some fish. Does anyone have a spare one in the shop? I also have a bunch of apples, and no pears or cherries

1676-3687-1464

Coquette

My animals hate their houses apparently. They will not go home ever. They have been outside wandering around ALL DAY. I haven't been able to visit
snoop on
anyone all. day.

I'm pretty noob at this, i discovered by accident that i can pick up flowers, should i just move all the flowers into one area so i can water them all quickly?

I just learned this reading your post, so don't feel too bad!

How do you pick them up? Like you'd pick up any item? Or do you have to dig them out?

Kind of a bummer that it takes days before you can do any mayoring (I just got my permit approved and it will be at least another day), but I'm in no rush. Used the time to pay off the tiny house. Sure is a step up in price from the gamecube version. I like the real estate store though. Caroline wants to call me "muffin" and asked to come over to my place...animals get friendly fast.

How do you catch a shark anyway? Was bummed that I missed out on three chances last night. And when does Tortimer or Kappn show up?

I went through and literally added everyone on the west coast U.S. on the master list. I'll spend some time here and add others, but feel free to add me right now if you want. Crazy Redd is in town right now and I'll open my gate if you want in on that.

4313-0588-8609

Usual AC etiquette:

1. Don't run through, or pick up flowers
2. Ask before you take anything, namely fruits, items, dug-up items, or items that come out of rocks

iyNNSIrP9GmM9.gif

kinda wish it was tom nook instead

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Tom Nook's on the way in future announcements. He also got an invite in the video.

How do you catch a shark anyway? Was bummed that I missed out on three chances last night. And when does Tortimer or Kappn show up?

My ubeatable strategy: close your eyes and concentrate only on the noise of fishing. Press A the second you hear the "sploosh". Once you've become totally attuned to the game's sound design you can do it with your eyes open. The key is removing all distraction and focusing only on sound.

And Tortimer just showed up for me today. Presumably Kapp'n will be in my town tomorrow.

iiicon

I've seen a grand total of one shark since Sunday, and I whiffed on catching it. Do they only come out at certain times and under certain conditions?

Iacobellis

I've seen a grand total of one shark since Sunday, and I whiffed on catching it. Do they only come out at certain times and under certain conditions?

I'm in the same boat (no pun intended)! I saw one on the beach with their fin sticking out of the water. Totally messed it up.

My code is 0731-4748-3885!

Whats yours? :O

Oh wait I found it!!

2552-0543-6311

I added yours! Now what? :D

Sorry. I haven't done this in a loooooong time.

Hi GAF, a few days in on my town and would love some friends to play with:

3668-8115-9737

I have cherries!...CHERRIES!!!

Thanks!

Added you. Here's my code.

4811-7199-0681

Can anyone here add me? I'm a bit new at the whole 3DS thing especially when it comes to online. Not sure if we have to add each other, etc. Also how do I get on the spreadsheet?

3668-8115-9737

I've got peaches and I'd be happy to give you some if I can sell some at your Re-Tail.

4382 - 1972 - 3127

Sounds good to me. I could do the same?

0430 - 8422 - 7386

I think accidentally sold my watering can when unloading some fish. Does anyone have a spare one in the shop? I also have a bunch of apples, and no pears or cherries

1676-3687-1464

Added all of these. Still haven't been to anyone else's town! I know its kind of a pain to go and open the gates every time though. You can't sit in the mayor's chair while they are open either.

4313-0588-8609

Labrys

Paid off my second house expansion!
Now, to wait for the island tomorrow to pay off my bridge.
Also, Pietro is moving in tomorrow. Ehhhhh........

so I'm wanting to go to someone's town. How do I do that? Here's my FC: 3582-9144-2819

Really want someone that has more than peaches as fruit

When you exchange friend codes with someone else, they will be added as a friend. Then if someone wants visitors they have to go to the train station and open the ticket gate. If you want to go to another town via internet you pick "faraway town" and then a list of all the towns with friends in them with the ticket gates open appear.

There's a big list of friend codes in a post a few posts up or you can use the master list linked in the OP (quote the post to see it).

I'll make sure to add your code when I get back to the 3ds later! Mine: 4313-0588-8609

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Kinda hard not to view the male Animal Crossing MC as a psychotic killer now after the Smash reveal.

I haven't started this game up yet either >_>. Made the mistake of starting up 999 a few days before the AC release and it's hard to put it down.

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
When you exchange friend codes with someone else, they will be added as a friend. Then if someone wants visitors they have to go to the train station and open the ticket gate. If you want to go to another town via internet you pick "faraway town" and then a list of all the towns with friends in them with the ticket gates open appear.

There's a big list of friend codes in a post a few posts up or you can use the master list linked in the OP (quote the post to see it).

I'll make sure to add your code when I get back to the 3ds later! Mine: 4313-0588-8609

ok i'll add you!

anyone want me to come visit?

I visited Fleck's town today and he said he visited a town where someone had a robot villager. I only have a couple villagers in my town I like...

Anyone have any really cool villagers?

mb.exe

So I know you can build bridges, but does anyone know if you can move/remove existing bridges? STUPID SHEP THE DOG moved in right in front of my bridge, and it's a real eyesore.

Today has been annoying.

They make up all this hype about going to the island. I talk to Tortimer, and find out I can't go until tomorrow.
I finally got my 100% approval rating, but I still have to get my permit authorized. Which won't happen until tomorrow.
I paid off my loan yesterday, but I wake to find my home hasn't been upgraded. So I talk to Tom Nook, and THEN he decides to upgrade it. So I'll have to wait until tomorrow. At least I have enough money now to pay off the loan right away.
My peach trees aren't ready yet. Tomorrow.

So many things I wanted to do today...

KingDirk

Would it be cool to add my fiancee to the NL spreadsheet? Obvs I'd need PMs from whomever added her.

Also, I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS GAME.

So I know you can build bridges, but does anyone know if you can move/remove existing bridges? STUPID SHEP THE DOG moved in right in front of my bridge, and it's a real eyesore.

You are not alone. :'( I had a perfect layout in mind as to where my 2 bridges would go, but my stupid neighbors' homes are ALL riverside lol. I was surprised to find this restriction.
Luckily I found an alternative spot which works for now. It will ease the pain of my visitors when going to sell stuff took like a full minute and more lol.
I probably have to tear one down in the future as well.

21 hours in less than three days. *Twitch* I payed off my house loan again today (I've done that every day so far). I started a public works project for a bridge and already paid the whole thing off. I spent over an hour designing my town flag.

THE EMPIRE OF SEARZYN WILL BE NIGH UNSTOPPABLE BY THE END OF SUMMER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom