• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeegsD

What the flippity flapjacks?! Three days in a row of shovel and net. I'm desperate for a fishing rod!

Also anyone know when the blue guy in the Recycler is ever awake?

Is there a shopping catalog in this game?

What the flippity flapjacks?! Three days in a row of shovel and net. I'm desperate for a fishing rod!

Also anyone know when the blue guy in the Recycler is ever awake?

Is there a shopping catalog in this game?

He wakes after about a week, reportedly.

Shopping catalog is at the Nooks. Not unlocked until later though.

Tunic

Looking to add more friends. My friend code is 2492-4450-5471. I have peaches and just planted some pear trees. Looking to get help with anything anyone is willing to share. Thanks!

mooseman

Loving this game so far. I got 100% approval today so I should be able to start projects soon. Tortimer was also in town today so hopefully I can hit the island tomorrow. Can't wait!

MrDaravon

Noob here: I'm OCD and am looking to probably at least TRY to complete the catalog, which I don't have access to yet. Two questions:

-Are clothing items in the catalog?
-Before I get the catalog are items that I've had in my inventory still show up in the catalog once I DO get it?

What I've pretty much been doing is buying everything in the shops every day and stashing it, but I'm not sure if clothes are in the catalog or not. And if the answer to my second question is yes, does that mean I can just go ahead and sell the things that I don't want to keep for good since I can just rebuy them later from the catalog if I want?

Also would like to re-iterate how stupid it is that people on the 3DS don't see if you added them as a friend. At some point I'm going to have to add a bunch of people from here, but then messaging/posting to all of them to tell them to add me back is just so ridiculous.

This thread has been moving at a snail's pace ever since the game was released, and I love it. It means everybody is perfectly content in their new Animal Crossing lives :D

I'm so tempted to buy a second copy of this game so I can juggle two towns. The rush I'm getting every morning when I wake up and realize that a fresh day of AC goodness with a bunch of new stuff going down in my town awaits is gaming joy distilled into its purest form.

OnlyWonderBoy

Neo Member
Still got a couple apples in town and still need peaches and cherries if anyone is interested. Also got a finishing pole in Nook's. Or just add me if you want, looking for more people, I need towns to explore when my shops are closed! Just PM me or reply

0061 0397 5628

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Noob here: I'm OCD and am looking to probably at least TRY to complete the catalog, which I don't have access to yet. Two questions:

-Are clothing items in the catalog?
-Before I get the catalog are items that I've had in my inventory still show up in the catalog once I DO get it?

What I've pretty much been doing is buying everything in the shops every day and stashing it, but I'm not sure if clothes are in the catalog or not. And if the answer to my second question is yes, does that mean I can just go ahead and sell the things that I don't want to keep for good since I can just rebuy them later from the catalog if I want?

Also would like to re-iterate how stupid it is that people on the 3DS don't see if you added them as a friend. At some point I'm going to have to add a bunch of people from here, but then messaging/posting to all of them to tell them to add me back is just so ridiculous.

If it works like other Animal Crossings, once you have the item you can re-order it through the catalogue (except for special items). Clothing is in the catalogue.

Tunic

Still got a couple apples in town and still need peaches and cherries if anyone is interested. Also got a finishing pole in Nook's. Or just add me if you want, looking for more people, I need towns to explore when my shops are closed! Just PM me or reply

0061 0397 5628

Ill add you. I can help with peaches. I would like the fishing pole.

2492-4450-5471

zroid

Banned
are you guys using an IRC channel for when GAF goes down? I've been hanging out in the NintenGAF channel but I'm dying without my AC bros. :(

also, I got 100% approval, yay!!

Razorskin

----- ------

0061 0397 5628

4957-3039-0831

Get in, I got cherries.

BearPawB

Banned
Originally Posted by Eteric Rice: View Post
My code is 0731-4748-3885!

Whats yours? :O
Originally Posted by Coquette: View Post
Oh wait I found it!!

2552-0543-6311

I added yours! Now what? :D

Sorry. I haven't done this in a loooooong time.
Originally Posted by Raven77: View Post
Hi GAF, a few days in on my town and would love some friends to play with:

3668-8115-9737

I have cherries!...CHERRIES!!!

Thanks!
Originally Posted by Tenck: View Post
Added you. Here's my code.

4811-7199-0681
Originally Posted by Raven77: View Post
Can anyone here add me? I'm a bit new at the whole 3DS thing especially when it comes to online. Not sure if we have to add each other, etc. Also how do I get on the spreadsheet?

3668-8115-9737
Originally Posted by Cbajd5: View Post
I've got peaches and I'd be happy to give you some if I can sell some at your Re-Tail.

4382 - 1972 - 3127
Originally Posted by Socreges: View Post
Sounds good to me. I could do the same?

0430 - 8422 - 7386
Originally Posted by fleck0: View Post
I think accidentally sold my watering can when unloading some fish. Does anyone have a spare one in the shop? I also have a bunch of apples, and no pears or cherries

1676-3687-1464
Originally Posted by iiicon: View Post
I've seen a grand total of one shark since Sunday, and I whiffed on catching it. Do they only come out at certain times and under certain conditions?

Added all of these. Still haven't been to anyone else's town! I know its kind of a pain to go and open the gates every time though. You can't sit in the mayor's chair while they are open either.

4313-0588-8609

I added all of these as well! add me!
1048-8405-7808

Anyone else have their initial pair of pants disappear after you decided to wear a new one? Bought a new pair today and decided to change into the new pair inside Able's. Once that happened, my old pair never appeared in my inventory

Revven

I've been waiting for my overall town stuff to be set up before I actually start opening my gates more often and visiting other towns. Apologies to everyone on my friends list expecting to play with me this week, lol.

my approval rating seems kinda stuck at 71%, should I just wait till tomorrow and hope there's more stuff to do?

It will only appear that way. I was stuck too, for a while, and then it suddenly jumped to 100% and I was done.
It will update itself on the next day after you do more stuff.

calipha

Neo Member
Hey gaf

Long time lurker, first post. Just got the game and want to visit other towns.
0834 - 1255 - 2039
Feel free to add me! I've got..uhh cherries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom