• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dares

It is currently 10:43am where I live and I finally have access to the island (which is awesome) and am going to open my gates for a few hours.

PM me you FC so I can add you.

PS.
I already took all the fruit from the island... but there are cool bugs/fish/diving stuff there.

FC: 326557417086

beta_fuse

It is currently 10:43am where I live and I finally have access to the island (which is awesome) and am going to open my gates for a few hours.

PM me you FC so I can add you.

PS.
I already took all the fruit from the island... but there are cool bugs/fish/diving stuff there.

FC: 326557417086

I'll add you, I wanna try the island

FC: 4983-4928-8566

Atsumi

I've never played an AC game, but all my friends seem to be doing this one. Is it worth buying a 3DS for (I plan on getting Pokemon in October)

I've never played an AC game, but all my friends seem to be doing this one. Is it worth buying a 3DS for (I plan on getting Pokemon in October)
Yes, it absolutely is. I haven't experienced this much unbridled joy with a game since childhood.

Not to mention the already killer lineup of software the 3DS already has. There are plenty of titles other than X/Y and New Leaf to justify a purchase of the system, but even if those two games were the only ones you'd be purchasing, jumping in on the 3DS would still get my hearty recommendation.

lingiii

Banned

You should probably download this one over the cart, and plan to have at least one other game going. It's possible to run out of this to do until the next day, better for picking up in short bursts.

Psykotik

A BIG FAT BLACK SPIDER RAN AT ME AND KNOCKED ME DOWN!

I woke up at my front door not knowing what happened.....

this happened to my wife when she was playing. lol.

she was just about to whip out the net too, spider attacked her and she 'died'.

she was like "i died!"

G-Pink

God this game is so fun. I've paid off my first loan, and I'm looking forward to my fruit trees blooming again so I can start planting some more, and hopefully I can get Timmy and Tommy's store upgraded soon. Tomorrow I've possibly got my permit, and I can get further on that. I've already caught a fair amount of fish and bugs as well.

Found a theramin in a tree, and it ACTUALLY WORKS. You turn it on, and walk around the room, and the pitch changes, based on x and y location in the room. So rad.

Psykotik

tumblr_mo9d73adz61svts65o1_400.jpg

when does this bird wake up? it was around 10 am in my town at the time.

I've got an extra shovel and/or fishing rod for anyone that will let me come to their town and buy up their Able Sisters stock for the day. (I've got some different kinds of fruit too if you'd prefer that instead.)

FC: 0516-7436-2322

tumblr_mo9d73adz61svts65o1_400.jpg

when does this bird wake up? it was around 10 am in my town at the time.
Keep talking to him.

OnlyWonderBoy

Neo Member
I really like the Fortune Cookie system. Seems like a nice way to parse out out the Nintendo related items. What has everyone got so far? I got Link's Boots, a Super Mushroom, and Triple Bananas.
Same here. Whenever it appears to latch onto the bob it just disappears. Been really frustrating since I usually run into one per day.
They are more frequent at night. Just gotta keep at it, the timing window is small.

Salsa

need to sell crap to get money for bridge

anyone with shops open

at the same time tho tortimer told me I have to pay kappn tomorrow morning to take me to the island. Anyone know how much he'll charge me? cause im pretty sure the bridge would leave me broke

also worth it to go alone? can I still do activities? Ive only gone with 3 other people

need to sell crap to get money for bridge

anyone with shops open

at the same time tho tortimer told me I have to pay kappn tomorrow morning to take me to the island. Anyone know how much he'll charge me? cause im pretty sure the bridge would leave me broke

also worth it to go alone? can I still do activities? Ive only gone with 3 other people

It's 1k to go to the island.

not sure about if it's worth it to alone. probably can still catch fish and bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom