• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkgran

Seriously, does your guys character trip over himself/herself all the time? Mine sure as hell does. I look like a drunk sailor out there trying to fulfill my mayor duties!

If I remember right..It has something to do with certain cloths or items you wear...some are cursed or something like that.

Ezra2680

Did you try telling the 3DS to automatically find the router and input the password first? It sounds like you went straight to manual setup and got screwed up along the way.

If the 3DS can't connect to the access point then it's not talking to your router at all, based on the information you've given me.

My 3DS was set up to use the automatic one first. When that wasn't working I tried setting it manually. And it is connecting to the access point usually. I can get on the e-shop, see my friends list, use the internet browser, even play online in Street Fighter. When I'm in Animal Crossing, it still shows that I have full bars connection, but it will never let me connect to the in-game stuff.

I have beat Pietro to within an inch of his freaky-ass life. This sheep better get the fuck outta Fourside. We don't like their kind here. We don't like rainbow colored, accessorizing, peppy, flamboyant deviants.

We don't like CLOWNS.

Alastor3

I have a money problem, I wanted to buy the Animal Crossing bundle but it's a lot of money for me right now but I need my animal crossing fix right now too... should I just go with a normal 3DS and the game or wait ?

Photos of outfits I've been making. It's entirely too easy to look silly in this game.

tumblr_mo9aelVOBR1qay6wzo1_400.jpg

Outfit #3. And I still need a slingshot

You're kidding!
You're wearing the exact same outfit like mine!
Except for the pants.

Nightz

Anyone wanna share some fruits? I got nothing to give right now, but I can give apples, oranges and cherries when they grow back.

Seeing all those fights constantly taking place in Smashville has corrupted his young, innocent mind. All he knows now is violence, and how to unleash it.

He's gonna murder everyone. Everyone. No one is safe.

I'm being 100% serious here. That constant smile is borderline psychotic.

bender

What time is it?
After my first three days with Animal Crossing I'm completely addicted and I have no idea why. I can't stop fishing and I'm pretty sure Sharks are about to go extinct of the coast of Futurama. 500,000+ bells in the bank and another 98,000 in my pocket for my next house upgrade. I finally reached 100% approval rating today and it looks like I'll get to go to an island tomorrow to cull the population of some other species of fish.

Since I got the AC bundle, I'm in need of some friends. Here are my details, I'd love to have some visitors some time:

Town: Futurama
Name: Bender
Fruit: Apples
FC: 0705-2862-0409

Best Animal Crossing so far I'd say. I've been playing it non-stop. I think I accidentally sold my wetsuit :( Not sure where it went. Seems I'm screwed since there is no catalog yet.

Coldsnap

Can I send a piece of furniture to my girlfriend? She's on my best friends list, her name wasnt on the list when I tried to write the letter.

mb.exe

Everyone who has visited my dumb town has been so friendly and polite*, and most of them have had pretty sweet hats

*Important: I consider swatting me on the head with a bug net to be polite

Ndayday

Neo Member
I tried this seconds before GAF went down last night, but anyone want to hang out? Just chill out I guess. I'm out of fruit from playing with people but we could fish and stuff...that's what people do, right?
edit: my FC is 2578 3193 4141.

Foaloal

Hey everybody,

I'm specifically looking for anybody with an extra fishing rod or one for sale in town,

but anyone can feel free to add me. I've got apples aplenty if you need some!

FC: 4682-9107-0487

Loaf in Eorzea,

Let me know if you add me!

Miker

Just bought the shit out of this on eShop after the Smash trailer. My first Animal Crossing, hopefully I like it!

I'll delve into the multiplayer and friend code sharing once I figure out how this game actually works.

Metaroo

Just added my code to the list! I played a bit tonight, but I have my first Physics test tomorrow. I'll try and catch this thread later tomorrow morning, but my gate will be open for the rest of the day. My town has pears :D

FC:3411-1156-6504
Username: Metaroo

Mr. Robot

Hey guys, I'm sitting with an empty friends list and would love for some towns to visit! Add me, please :)

Mateo

I added you, my FC is 1547 6536 9025 if anyone wants to add me.

Im just playing for the second time and im trying to check if there's a way for the stores to be open at night since i can only play after 8:00 pm due to work and the gym...

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Hey everybody,

I'm specifically looking for anybody with an extra fishing rod or one for sale in town,

Loaf in Eorzea,

I'll bring over a rod if I can come over!
0103 9461 9036
Shit - is that when they all say something at the same time? I was plugging my headphones in at that exact moment and missed it.
Well, okay it's not really the biggest of deals; you should just continue on since you already invested time into your file.

Darkgran

I tried this seconds before GAF went down last night, but anyone want to hang out? Just chill out I guess. I'm out of fruit from playing with people but we could fish and stuff...that's what people do, right?

I'll hang out. Here is FC 5086-1255-3935. Open your gate ill come in.

Thanks!!

Proven

My 3DS was set up to use the automatic one first. When that wasn't working I tried setting it manually. And it is connecting to the access point usually. I can get on the e-shop, see my friends list, use the internet browser, even play online in Street Fighter. When I'm in Animal Crossing, it still shows that I have full bars connection, but it will never let me connect to the in-game stuff.
That's super weird. Super, super weird. You've tested Street Fighter recently too? You can't even open your town gates either... Have you tried clearing and redoing the internet settings? This is a really weird scenario...

Can I send a piece of furniture to my girlfriend? She's on my best friends list, her name wasnt on the list when I tried to write the letter.

Not while you're in the same town, sadly.

Hey everybody,

Loaf in Eorzea,

Adding you both

Eyothrie

Can you "trade" stuff while keeping your own stuff? I heard that someone can "wear" what you own, give it back, and then they can buy it in their shop. Is this correct?

Can you "trade" stuff while keeping your own stuff? I heard that someone can "wear" what you own, give it back, and then they can buy it in their shop. Is this correct?

If they put the item in their inventory it gets added to a catalog which is unlocked not too far into the game. Through this catalog the item can then be bought by the person.

So, yeah. If they wear it then give it back they can buy it for themselves later. For most items. Generally, the Nintendo items won't be for sale.

Socreges

Banned
... am I missing something here? :lol

I'm supposed to tell you when to stop playing, right?
You're not my real mom

Zidy took a couple of us to the island and we played mini games. The 2nd game I couldn't find the list that was in my inventory, causing us to lose. It was a very low moment for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom