• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoze

tumblr_mo9mlyLYAs1qckfozo1_500.jpg

Here's my sweet town layout, got lucky and even my new Animal friend(Graham) moved into that glorious line of houses. I would upload actual screens but my sd slot on my laptop isn't working for some reason.

Anyone wanna open their gates and hang out for like an hour? I still only have oranges and no other native fruit ><

My FC is 2380 3172 2573

Here's my sweet town layout, got lucky and even my new Animal friend(Graham) moved into that glorious line of houses. I would upload actual screens but my sd slot on my laptop isn't working for some reason.

Anyone wanna open their gates and hang out for like an hour? I still only have oranges and no other native fruit ><

My FC is 2380 3172 2573

lol thats so awesome. makes visiting them nice and easy :D

Socreges

Banned

My FC is 2380 3172 2573
Wow. Best layout I've seen, easily. How many times did you restart? ;) All you need is a bridge next to your house and you're golden.

Marvie_3

Banned

My FC is 2380 3172 2573
That's an awesome layout.

Stoze

Wow. Best layout I've seen, easily. How many times did you restart? ;) All you need is a bridge next to your house and you're golden.

Got it on the first try, no joke. There used to be a gap between the 2 houses on the left, and then Graham moved in and closed the gap, pretty ridiculous.

Salsa

man yeah, kind of a bummer how you can't get town projects close to pretty much anything

they have to be in the middle of nowhere

man yeah, kind of a bummer how you can't get town projects close to pretty much anything

they have to be in the middle of nowhere

Yeah, I think I took 30 minutes just trying out different spots.
I managed to squeeze one between houses lol.
You can imagine the commute I had when I only had the rightmost bridge.
Things are so much better now.
Then the middle bridge just had to go to an awkward spot thanks to Diva the ugly frog.

Edit: Meet... ugliest animal in the game.
She'll take repeated net swings like nothing, and stay forever.

RkOwnage

Enjoying the game thus far, my first time playing ANY Animal Crossing game, but I've had a good time with what limited amount of playtime I've had thus far. One of my concerns is, if everything is time based (shops, etc.) I may miss a lot, I can only play later on in the evening (11:30pm-2:30am), and even then with a newborn, it may not be a lot of playtime. What are some things I can accomplish in a fairly new town? I haven't been able to buy or find a fishing pole yet, so i'm stuck with my trust shovel and net.

cjkeats

uB3Gq8C.jpg

I love this game. Looking forward to being able to scan in clothes.
Quick question: Is there or will there be a catalogue to order old stuff from like on GC?

Enjoying the game thus far, my first time playing ANY Animal Crossing game, but I've had a good time with what limited amount of playtime I've had thus far. One of my concerns is, if everything is time based (shops, etc.) I may miss a lot, I can only play later on in the evening (11:30pm-2:30am), and even then with a newborn, it may not be a lot of playtime. What are some things I can accomplish in a fairly new town? I haven't been able to buy or find a fishing pole yet, so i'm stuck with my trust shovel and net.

I'd suggest setting the clock 12 hours ahead. Your schedule is strict so it'd be a good idea to change the game's clock.

Raptomex

I'm so addicted. I have the money to pay off my third loan tomorrow. I'll be headed to the island, too. I think I have over 600 grand total. I want this week to be about paying off the house loans then I'll be free. I've been fishing like a madman. I all my storage filled with fish to sell in the morning.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
uB3Gq8C.jpg

I love this game. Looking forward to being able to scan in clothes.
Quick question: Is there or will there be a catalogue to order old stuff from like on GC?

What the, I want those paintings. Did you scan some qr codes to get them?

Rarity

Omigosh I finally got my hands on my pop tart bundle. I have so much catching up to do, but please add me as a friend because I'm pretty much going to add everyone who already listed their Friend Codes:

FC: 3325-2166-4982

Thanks!

lobdale

3 ft, coiled to the sky
Guys anyone have the animal Vladinir in their town? I HATE HIM. I want him OUT. He's so boring and offensive (wearing g ugly polka dot leotard). I complained to Isabelle about him and she was adorable about giving him a chance but NO. HE SUCKS AND SHE WON'T let me kick him out.

Ha, I have him, he is a goofball.

Spiderduff

saving trick? care to enlighten?

Sure friend! Go down your beach, scout for sharks. Once you reach the end. Save and Continue. This will respawn new fish. Go up your beach, scout. Nothing. Save and continue again. repeat this. You will grab a ton of sharks if you do it for a few hours.

Salsa

Sure friend! Go down your beach, scout for sharks. Once you reach the end. Save and Continue. This will respawn new fish. Go up your beach, scout. Nothing. Save and continue again. repeat this. You will grab a ton of sharks if you do it for a few hours.

HAX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

That seems like the wrong way to play the game. But to each his own!

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Is there a way to see how many blocks I have free on my 3DS? Want to be prepared for downloading it on Friday with no fridge cleaning getting in the way.

Are saves very big?

Lotto

Fired this up for the first time tonight and didn't hesitate to start filling up my museum! Nook only had a fishing rod and shovel for tonight so unfortunately no bug catching :[ Still caught some really neat fish tonight, ended up with a lot more than I thought I would (~15 different fish). Saw a fish in the ocean with a dorsal fin sticking out from the surface of the water but I wasn't quick enough!

Overall, very good first impressions, I feel really good about this one. Wild World and City Folk didn't really do anything for me, they just felt so stripped down, but I already like the main street area, and I can't wait to start doing my mayor-ly duties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom