• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSSR

Neo Member
So what does complaining about that at city hall do? I haven't tried it yet.

You can change their catch-phrase and clothes if you complain about them. (Making poor Isabelle face her fear of confrontation!) There's also an option that has something to do with letters but I haven't tried it...

gqSIlTn.jpg

Gulliver mailed me that silly replica statue from Belgium, lol... you can turn on and off the "water stream." Classy!

Also, the TV is super rad! It changes programming from time to time, from news shows with incoherent chattering, nature documentaries, infomercials.... best furniture ever! *_*

LostAnkh

Sure friend! Go down your beach, scout for sharks. Once you reach the end. Save and Continue. This will respawn new fish. Go up your beach, scout. Nothing. Save and continue again. repeat this. You will grab a ton of sharks if you do it for a few hours.
lol, just got a shark a few hours ago.

corn_fest

Sure friend! Go down your beach, scout for sharks. Once you reach the end. Save and Continue. This will respawn new fish. Go up your beach, scout. Nothing. Save and continue again. repeat this. You will grab a ton of sharks if you do it for a few hours.

Don't new fish spawn pretty much continuously anyway? I bet just leaving the acre and returning would have the same effect.

RagnarokX

Today Sahara was in my town. She gave me new carpet and wallpaper:

BMhlZ6lCEAMuXkM.jpg:large

BMhlgdpCUAIjYaf.jpg:large

The she unwittingly revealed Tom Nook's secret aspirations to usurp my power:

BMhlpUaCEAIMe3L.jpg:large

Then I built a bridge:

BMhlzcMCQAAR_Ke.jpg:large

BMhmFQICMAAhCDh.jpg:large

If my flowers have turned grey does that mean they're dead forever?

Also, how're some of you getting big screenshots like that, the one's I get from in game are so tiny...

Crumbtiny

man i hate not having a sling shot. missing out on sky presents!!

saw one just now and high tailed it for the cliff, but juuuust missed it.

Crumbtiny

If my flowers have turned grey does that mean they're dead forever?

Also, how're some of you getting big screenshots like that, the one's I get from in game are so tiny...

if you water them they'll come back. at least they have for me so far. after you water them you'll seem them sparkle sporadically, just so you know you watered them.

Labrys

Is there a trick to catching sharks? They've all gotten away from me.

Have A, like almost pressed as they bite. Wait for the noise of the bobble going down, and just slam A really really quickly.
It's all about being quick with pressing A, really.

My friend code 3952-7963-5933. Add me guys.(Steven) I need places to visit. Villager needs some where to run around in.

So far I've been playing a few hours a day, trying not to go through things to quickly. I've just paid off my 10 thousand bell loan and am waiting on the permit to do public works.

dkeane

Closed my 3DS with my gate open and fell asleep last night. Had no idea people could still visit my town.
Couple notes left on the bulletin board.

Sendou

If anyone has oranges in their town I would be interested in some. I can bring apples too. Or if you want to visit my town the shops are open.

1864-9061-4388

Forkball

I think I must've made over 100k in my two island runs. Sharks, rainbow beetles, mass fruit selling, Napoleonfish etc... definitely worth checking out if you're hurting for bells. I paid off the 98k expansion and now I'm trying to get money for my public works project.

matt360

Some idiot squirrel in my town just bought a shark off of me for 27,000 bells. Is is always a good idea to talk to your townsfolk after catching a shark?

Chuckpebble

So I just got to the Happy Home Academy today. Is that streetpass only? Or will homes that I visit online appear there too? Right now its just a huge parking lot looking thing.

Robin64

I might check a few places later. Tesco, PC World, Morrisons.. Might get lucky, but I really doubt it. Games round here are basically unknown.

Didn't realize the times to meet someone at their house was so precise. I was 9 minutes late to meet Ponpon and she started flipping out on me. Don't get a duck angry.

Akira_83

Banned
omg i somehow must have sold my watering can on accident

how long till i can get it again? flowers are wilting like crazy in my town

i had gotten it from isabelle as a gift

Chuckpebble

omg i somehow must have sold my watering can on accident

how long till i can get it again? flowers are wilting like crazy in my town

i had gotten it from isabelle as a gift

The tools seem to randomly appear in the Nook's shop. 2 a day from the start. Haven't seen one yet myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom