• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

SodaBeam

Neo Member
OH CRAP I just realised... I've done a system transfer to my brand new Poptart 3DS because the shop had it two days early. Now that the system is wiped I just have to re-download the game BUT IT ISN'T OUT YET x_x

OH CRAP I just realised... I've done a system transfer to my brand new Poptart 3DS because the shop had it two days early. Now that the system is wiped I just have to re-download the game BUT IT ISN'T OUT YET x_x

You should be able to find it in the "My Downloads" section and grab it from there.

started last night and got the fruit I wanted, the map I wanted and turned in a fortune cookie and got a link hat.

then accidentally hit the home button and closed the software. It takes like three steps I don't know how it happened.

goodbye world.

Yeah, that is the one she watched the little video review of on Kotaku. Really sharp but a bit pricey. I told her it'd probably be okay since she'd use it for 5+ years in all likelihood but if there is a nice alternative that ladies can recommend (for carrying in a standard handbag) that'd be awesome.

Not a 3DS XL case per se but I (also a lady) bought a simple padded makeup bag that was just the right size for the XL and a few spare carts. It wouldn't protect it from being run over by a car but it keeps it from getting scratched from bouncing around inside the bag I carry every day.

I brought the 3DS to Target and just tried on different bags until I found one that was the right size. I think it was about $10 and they have plenty of styles that aren't overtly girlish.

SodaBeam

Neo Member
You should be able to find it in the "My Downloads" section and grab it from there.

Oh wow, it's actually there! I just looked at the regular eShop entry for the game and it just said "coming soon". So the (EU version of the) game is actually already on their servers...

Thank you!

n8

Unconfirmed Member

Cherry, when you moved in, I thought lowly of you.
Things changed when we actually talked and stuff. You're a welcome addition.

Alright, I got a lot of oranges. Also I got a spear balloon bed if anyone is trying to complete a set. Also, the crown is for sale if anyone is looking to drop a cool million on it.
1461-6362-7984 if you want to meet up or whatever.

Ferrio

Banned
So when does your house get inspected? Nook mentioned something about it and you get a permit or something?

When do public works open up?

Zeeman

Who wants a world traveler cat? I've got a cat named Katie that wants me to take her to a new town to visit, but no one on my friends' list has an open gate right now. I can also bring pears!

FC: 1075-1837-6682

Chairhome

So when does your house get inspected? Nook mentioned something about it and you get a permit or something?

Your house will get inspected 6am (you don't have to have the system on, it evaluates at 6am each day) starting the day after you get your house. You'll get a letter from the Happy House club or whatever its called.

-----------------

My 5 year old daughter just called me from my mom's house, ecstatic that she got some Style Savvy related thing in Animal Crossing (or was it the other way around?). She loves the game so far, and I love playing it with her.

Thank you, Nintendo.

Since you got already got a house, you need to get a 100% approval rating from the villagers. Once you reach 100%, you'll get a permit the next day

My 5 year old daughter just called me from my mom's house, ecstatic that she got some Style Savvy related thing in Animal Crossing (or was it the other way around?). She loves the game so far, and I love playing it with her.

Thank you, Nintendo.

Yeah, my 6 year old is having a blast. She can read, so, can navigate the GUI fairly well. Only thing that needs dad's help is catching sharks. I'm 2/2. :)

Kokonoe

Banned
lol, I just caught a flea that was on someone and they thanked me for getting it off of them. They were wondering why they were so itchy.

Thank you, Nintendo.

Haha, yep! If you've got Style Savvy you can download a Gracie Grace outfit and, as of this week, a K.K. Slider T-shirt in the game.

So what's the deal with this 5,000 bells per day for updating your streetpass house data? I've talked to the dude in front of the HHS both today and yesterday and there wasn't any option for it. Was it just some crazy rumor? Does your house update automatically each day for streetpass functionality?

beanman25

I'm trying to fill my basket with fish and bugs at the island, but need to go to the store. Can I put the game in sleep mode while at the island?

Kokonoe

Banned
All this time I've been playing I completely forgot about the mayor system in this game, I have not even attempted approving my rating or anything. Suppose I'll start working on it.

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
Hey guys, I was undecided for the longest time about whether or not I was going to order physical or digital. I've now ordered my physical copy from Shopto and it's been dispatched as of around...8 minutes ago. I'm from the UK so I'm just using their Royal Mail First Class service, but I'm just wondering when I can expect to receive it.

TL;DR, Does anyone know how long an item from Shopto takes to arrive after dispatch?

I'm in the exact same situation as you. My experiences with Royal Mail First Class is that I'll always get in the next day.

Anyway, good luck! I'm very confident you and I will get our copies tomorrow. : )

I've got a toad hat if anyone wants to trade. Not sure what I want in return.

Does anyone have any ancient-looking home decor? Statues, art, wallpaper, etc?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Nookling's shop hasn't shuffled their tool inventory once since Sunday for me.

Me neither. It sucks. I NEED a watering can for my beautiful, beautiful flowers.

I didn't get any new tools till the Nook's upgraded the store (Day 10, if you've spent enough). Hoever, you can get a watering can from Isabelle if you do the right tasks for her to get your 100% rating.

Also if you plant a bunch of flowers/trees and pull weeds, you can get the garden center to open next to nooks.

milkham

anyone want to trade some fruit right now? I have apples
also my nooklings has a net and a shovel right now

3239-2769-8151

Finally getting around to adding people from the list tonight, starting with -7 time zone. Hopefully I get an add back, because last time noone added me 😔

fleck0

Gah still no Watering Can at Nooklings, another day of shovel and rod. If anyone has access to a spare, hit me up.

1676-3687-1464

I've also got oodles of apples to give out and my resort island opened up if folks want to check that out. Pretty proud of my Tailor too, can't wait for QR codes

tumblr_moaj83oSup1rsdaj7o1_400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom