• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenai

I have a question though. Sometimes Labelle sells certain hats and tells you "if you want to look like a [insert occupation here] then you should buy this" that is specific to that item. What's the significance of this? I figured it might be important because for some items she doesn't say this.

It just means they are part of a set of clothing to get said look. I think this only matters if you want to collect it or want to pass a Gracie fashion check though.

I'm doing the same with Bertha right now. Get out of my town you hippo fuck.

Yea I might start this with Scoot the duck. He calls me "darling" as a nickname (picked it up from another townsfolk I'm sure) and constantly tells me to stare at his muscles/begs to come over. It's becoming...tiresome.

Gigglepoo

I'm slowly filling my east wing with fake pieces of art. I kind of love that you need real art knowledge to decider the real from the fake. I can't wait until the swindler Redd comes back to Pankaco so I can analyze his wares with a connoisseur's eye.

Marvie_3

Banned
It just means they are part of a set of clothing to get said look. I think this only matters if you want to collect it or want to pass a Gracie fashion check though.

Yea I might start this with Scoot the duck. He calls me "darling" as a nickname (picked it up from another townsfolk I'm sure) and constantly tells me to stare at his muscles/begs to come over. It's becoming...tiresome.

Get Scoot to move to my town. He's my favorite villager.

gerudoman

I thought the only way to get Nintendo items in this game was buying the Fortune Cookies, but I've just bought the Makore mask in the Able Sisters.

topramen

Just picked up a 3ds xl for this game....and LM2, FE:A, and SM3DL.

but thats beside the point - I'm getting into my first AC!

So far i like it - I use to really dig harvest moon so I imagine I will focus on decking out my town in different fruit trees. I Pm'd a few people with friend code requests but if anyone wants please add me - my 3ds list is pretty empty

Acid08

Banned
Hey Acid, want to add me (I don't know your code though)? Comics-Gaf represent!

0877-0242-0076
Yeah man! I'm at work right now but I'll add you when I get home.

Here's my code: 1478-3803-6229

Anyone else is free to add me too. Just send me a PM with your code.

Aggrotek

tumblr_moa876T47Q1sv637qo1_400.jpg

tumblr_moal7eKP5j1sv637qo1_400.jpg

tumblr_moalcdSeH51sv637qo1_400.jpg

tumblr_moalb3g3Td1sv637qo1_400.jpg

See more at my Tumblr! Twin Leaf Town Stories.

Marvie_3

Banned
I would if I knew how. I might like him more if I could get him to stop hitting on me though.

Edit: Margie is moving in. How many villagers can be in a town at one time? This will make 7.

I think the max is 10 in this one. 3 of mine are kangaroos. :/

I would if I knew how. I might like him more if I could get him to stop hitting on me though.

Edit: Margie is moving in. How many villagers can be in a town at one time? This will make 7.

Let him go to your town and talk to the villager you hate a lot.

Redd's in town, but they're all fakes. :(

Also, I love my balloon hat, which I saw another guy on this page was wearing also.

Yofaycesux

Neo Member
I don't get the Sea Bass comment of "You again?"...

The Sea Bass are only worth about 200 bells and you'll constantly see their larger shadows in the ocean. Its not to big of a deal, avoid them unless there's a fin, but if you're going for a Coelacanth, you'll be seeing them 98% of the time.

Repost:

Anyone?

I think you can get some public works projects put down, but that doesn't help if you want flowers there. Try a bush or a lamp post?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
The Sea Bass are only worth about 200 bells and you'll constantly see their larger shadows in the ocean. Its not to big of a deal, avoid them unless there's a fin, but if you're going for a Coelacanth, you'll be seeing them 98% of the time.

I think you can get some public works projects put down, but that doesn't help if you want flowers there. Try a bush or a lamp post?

If I put a public project somewhere the house disappears? Could I just remove that public project afterwards and keep the space for whatever I plan?

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
I've been selling all my stuff to the nookling junction in hopes that they will upgrade into a bigger shop. Is that smart? Is there any reason to sell to the re-tail shop?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I've been selling all my stuff to the nookling junction in hopes that they will upgrade into a bigger shop. Is that smart? Is there any reason to sell to the re-tail shop?

Re-Tail gives better prices.

Why must it be so hard to design stuff in this game? Freaking mannequins spin for no reason, there's not option to make them face forward, and you have to hold one of the shoulder buttons to make it stop spinning and that is annoying as heck. Trying to design a knit cap is a pain in the ass. I can't tell what's the front and what's the back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom