• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yofaycesux

Neo Member
tumblr_moa876T47Q1sv637qo1_400.jpg

See more at my Tumblr! Twin Leaf Town Stories.

Dope hat, what's its name?

magnetic

Sorry if this had been mentioned before, but do we have any idea how many items to collect and display there are in this game? Must be a shitton, judging from the variety of things I've seen so far.

The AC Wiki has 264 villagers listed, wow. This is my first proper go at AC, I had no idea there was so much content in these games. Love it.

Soul Beat

There was violence in the otherwise peaceful town of Raftel this morning.

1zoBZDA.jpg

2MDOlO7.jpg

06a3n4X.jpg

Luckily the rampage was ended by a brave soul with a mighty bug net.
110JnCv.jpg

I still have 20 slots open.. Anybody want to add me? Just let me know your FC by PM or quote.

US town: Baboone™
Chara name: Topay™
Friend code: 0173-1351-5778
Timezone: GMT+7

No TT please :)

magnetic

tumblr_moa876T47Q1sv637qo1_400.jpg

One fine looking room.

I love blue-orange color contrast! Very stylish.

I'm in my messy and garish "dump everything all at once" mishmash phase until I have a wider selection and room to let everything breathe a bit. So far I have three TVs running all at once and four sound systems, yet not a single record yet.

I'm also to weak-willed and impatient to not time travel all the time, but at least I've sworn to only travel a day at a time (after my hairstyle got ruined and my little trees died after jumping two weeks ahead!). This being said, I love that they make it so easy to play the game at your own pace while still putting in some little penalties for time travelling.

This game is pretty much the essence of Nintendo magic. The love and attention to detail so far is really impressing me and I love it WAY more than I thought I would.

FillerB

For the Dutch GAFfers that haven't preordered the game yet (SHAME!); At Dixons.nl you can get it for €32 with free shipping when using the code "vad3rdag10". Which is quite a difference from the €45 pricetag I see everywhere else.

Grizzo

I just thought about something : even if I receive my 3DS XL Animal Crossing tomorrow from Amazon (EuroGAF here), I can't play the game it until midnight since I'll have to transfer my old 3DS data to my new XL...and then the game will be gone on the new console.

And I won't be able to download it again, since it would still not be available until the 14th so... yeah, I'm kind of screwed in any case and will have to wait until the official release date. 1 day and a few hours left... :(

Coquette

I like how some of the separate clothes make sounds when you put them on. I found a pink Zap Suit in the Able Sisters shop and it makes a neat sound when I put it on. ^_^

SuperSah

Banned
I just thought about something : even if I receive my 3DS XL Animal Crossing tomorrow from Amazon (EuroGAF here), I can't play the game it until midnight since I'll have to transfer my old 3DS data to my new XL...and then the game will be gone on the new console.

And I won't be able to download it again, since it would still not be available until the 14th so... yeah, I'm kind of screwed in any case and will have to wait until the official release date. 1 day and a few hours left... :(

Oh yeah.. realised that. xD

Linius

For the Dutch GAFfers that haven't preordered the game yet (SHAME!); At Dixons.nl you can get it for €32 with free shipping when using the code "vad3rdag10". Which is quite a difference from the €45 pricetag I see everywhere else.

Yeah, I have it preordered there, but I'm going to use a five euro coupon I still had for writing a customer review about them. Picking it up in store. The thing is though that they couldn't confirm when they have the game in stock. Even this afternoon they didn't know. So when they don't have it tomorrow I'll just pay eight euros more and go to Game Mania instead. Can't believe I'm that desperate for this game :p

Yeah, I have it preordered there, but I'm going to use a five euro coupon I still had for writing a customer review about them. Picking it up in store. The thing is though that they couldn't confirm when they have the game in stock. Even this afternoon they didn't know. So when they don't have it tomorrow I'll just pay eight euros more and go to Game Mania instead. Can't believe I'm that desperate for this game :p

Dixons...they cancel a lot of orders so don't be surprised they'll cancel this. Persoannly, I'm done with Dixons. Friend of mine bought the game todat @ Gamemania ( also not my favourite shop, but getting it there anyway )

Linius

Dixons...they cancel a lot of orders so don't be surprised they'll cancel this. Persoannly, I'm done with Dixons. Friend of mine bought the game todat @ Gamemania ( also not my favourite shop, but getting it there anyway )

Yup, still have an item in backorder status in my basket at Dixons. One of those big sales were they didn't come trough with the products. Game Mania ain't my favourite either, but this time they sell at the same price as other shops or even cheaper than shops like Bart Smit so then it's fine.

FillerB

Yup, still have an item in backorder status in my basket at Dixons. One of those big sales were they didn't come trough with the products. Game Mania ain't my favourite either, but this time they sell at the same price as other shops or even cheaper than shops like Bart Smit so then it's fine.

Never really had I problem with them myself. Then again I usually don't buy games on Day 1.

We'll see.

fleck0

I would say me but I've got nothing cool to give you for it.

Holy crap that's amazing! I have nothing to give for it either though so I'd feel bad freeloading. Nice haul though!

It's actually less impressive than it looks. I just unlocked the island today and that place is a cornucopia.

magnetic

God bless this mess.

IHDPK37.jpg

Three TVs all running at the same time. If you sit on my couch without my permission you´ll get a bullet bill in the back of your head.

I´m looking forward to arranging everything in my house with taste and style, but so far I´m in my "fuck it, put it all out at once" phase.

Seeing those bone pants in the store was the exact moment I went from "this game rules" to "this game is the best thing that has every happened to anyone ever in the history of the universe".

K' Dash

Eggwolio, if you're reading, my connection fucked up, please save me the mask I bought :( I'll come tonight and pick it up, I'll leave you the oranges as well.

Sorry :(

Marvie_3

Banned
Why must it be so hard to design stuff in this game? Freaking mannequins spin for no reason, there's not option to make them face forward, and you have to hold one of the shoulder buttons to make it stop spinning and that is annoying as heck. Trying to design a knit cap is a pain in the ass. I can't tell what's the front and what's the back!

I don't think the designing is all that bad. I've been making a bunch of NHL jerseys for people and haven't had any problem with it.

Roto13

I've done a bunch of island tours and never found any persimmons or coconuts. :(

Last two fruits I need. I'm even growing some bamboo.

So I'm going to be driving to the beach all day on Saturday and I see there is a bug catching tournament on that day.

Is there a way I can time travel so I can actually do the tournament without wrecking any of my flowers, etc? Aren't these tournaments only like once a year things?

I want to read this thread and be cool like the cool guys in this thread :( but AC will be released in two days in Europe and, foolish as it sounds, I don't want spoilers... I am so extremely, overly hyped by this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom