• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvie_3

Banned
Yeah, finish up and you can also snag a Net or a Rod.

In other news, can anyone tell me if, when building bridges, I can either:

A) Change the other bridge in my town to the same style as the second, or
B) Get rid of my first bridge?

I love the suspension bridge, but I refuse to have one wood and one stone.

A) yes
B) yes

SmithnCo

How are you people so far in the game in so little time? I mean, if you're not time traveling.

The island is just opening up today for people who bought the game on the US release and upgraded every day since. Should be even more for people who have street-date-broken copies.

I'm getting it tomorrow because I accidentally bought home exterior decorations instead of upgrading the other day.

Metaroo

Got everything planted now except bamboo, persimmons, and durians. I'm hoping that pretty soon I'll be able to have a hub for anyone starting out to get enough for their own orchard. I think I'll open the town up soon for a bit since my peaches are out again.

3523-2059-4138

Also, I have a spare spino torso and dimetrodon tail, spare Triple Red Shells, and other random stuff if anyone would like. Particularly interested in anything from the Rococco set or Katie set, but there's a lot of fossils I don't have too. If you are interested lemme know so i can put it aside, or yell when you come into town

If Grass Day is in the U.S. version, Beautiful is a good law for September for that, but the rest of the time it's really about what suits your playstyle best. You can change it anytime (although it's 20k bells each time you do).

Added! 3411-1156-6504

K' Dash

Added all of these. It feels like cheating doing this when there is the master list, and I keep telling myself I'll go back to it, but really its intimidating now. Its almost to 400 people. My code: 4313-0588-8609

Want to thank everyone that I've had the pleasure of meeting so far. Its always been a good time and I can't wait to see what things will be like once everyone has free reign over their town as far as projects go and once houses get bigger. Right now even though its mostly fruit-swapping conventions theres already been cool stuff like design-swapping.

Can you add as many best friends as you want? If so I'm just going to add everyone I run into.

After exchanging friend codes you can go to the train station and choose to visit "a faraway town". If the friend has their town gates open it will show up on the list as a place you can visit.

I saw our FCs on that list, we'll add you in a few hours, after work.

During the Ore minigame, I saw some Coconuts. Grabbed them while doing the minigame, and I got to keep them.

Overall, I got 4 different kinds of fruit on my island + some minigames.

You also get to keep the flowers you pick and I assume the fish you catch since the Gyroid in the minigame will loan you a fishing rod.

Salsa

those visiting islands for the first time and such, remember to plant your new coconuts and bananas on the beach, otherwise they don't grow

Added all of these. It feels like cheating doing this when there is the master list, and I keep telling myself I'll go back to it, but really its intimidating now. Its almost to 400 people. My code: 4313-0588-8609

Want to thank everyone that I've had the pleasure of meeting so far. Its always been a good time and I can't wait to see what things will be like once everyone has free reign over their town as far as projects go and once houses get bigger. Right now even though its mostly fruit-swapping conventions theres already been cool stuff like design-swapping.

Can you add as many best friends as you want? If so I'm just going to add everyone I run into.

After exchanging friend codes you can go to the train station and choose to visit "a faraway town". If the friend has their town gates open it will show up on the list as a place you can visit.

Added!! My FC: 0173-1351-5778

remember boys and girls feel free to add me.. :)

What is your FC?

Salsa

tumblr_moapkc31TI1sv134do1_400.jpg

foosball y'all

gonna try to get every "modern wood" type thing, like the look

my robot clock is so jarring, lol

Salsa

it's pretty incredible how Kapp'n songs are genuinely like.. moving

tumblr_moasvcow4j1sv134do1_400.jpg

dat melody

favorite character in AC since wild world btw, next to Bob

Went ahead and added everybody here. Including you generic. :3 My code: 3952-7963-5933

Castcoder

Banned
Really could use a non-fake painting to expand my museum. If anyone has or could get me a real painting, I will pay double the selling price.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Man...I just started, and I've played a little bit (almost got my first 10,000 bells to pay off my down payment), but I'm really not satisfied with my town layout at the moment. I chose a bad location for my house (a bit too close to a pond), and my bridge is located on the opposite side of town from the recycle place, so getting there from the beach, or anywhere on the south side of the river for that matter, is a pain. =/

Should I just start over, or can I A. move my house and/or B. build a new bridge at some point?

Man...I just started, and I've played a little bit (almost got my first 10,000 bells to pay off my down payment), but I'm really not satisfied with my town layout at the moment. I chose a bad location for my house (a bit too close to a pond), and my bridge is located on the opposite side of town from the recycle place, so getting there from the beach, or anywhere on the south side of the river for that matter, is a pain. =/

Should I just start over, or can I A. move my house and/or B. build a new bridge at some point?

You can build a new bridge in time, but you can't move your house.

Nah dont start over just visit my town instead<3

You can eventually build bridges.

Castcoder

Banned

Once you have a 100% approval rating, you will have to submit a permit. Once that permit is accepted, Isabelle will inform you about Public Works Projects. You can build up to three bridges in your town, total, with this.

I need advice on combating the urge to start over after becoming fairly well established because I thought of a new town name/concept.

Help me. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom