• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birathen

One more day... If they released the digital version at 00:01 I would double dip just to be able to play those ten hours till gamestop opens. Its sad.. So very sad.

Elija2

Do villagers not start conversations with each other anymore? I've never seen it happen. I've even had villagers walk into each other and they just stand around for a bit before walking away.

I got a Yoshi Egg instead of Hero's Pants this time! I think that's a worthwhile repayment for jacking my last day up, game.

Also I found "funny glasses" in the accessory store for only 240 Bells, they make my character so sugoi aaahhhhh

Edit: NOOOOO JUST AS I GOT ON THE BOAT A SHARK APPEARED ARRGHH

savor100

So what do you guys do with the spare furniture you have? Do you keep reselling everything until you have something you like or is there some sort of storage feature??

Do villagers not start conversations with each other anymore? I've never seen it happen. I've even had villagers walk into each other and they just stand around for a bit before walking away.

I was wondering that same thing a bit ago til I saw it happen myself. They still do it.

Will there be an Animal Country for the Wii U? Playing New Leaf and watching the vids for Kart 8 etc makes my brain salivate with the possibility . . .

Pau

I got a fortue cookie ticket that is "not a winner" and didnt get me anything

the worst
That's what you get for having all that neat furniture.

And not adding me yet. :mad:

I put the game down for a while and now I just find myself refreshing this page wishing I was playing!

Linius

Will there be an Animal Country for the Wii U? Playing New Leaf and watching the vids for Kart 8 etc makes my brain salivate with the possibility . . .

Since the Cube every Nintendo console had an AC so I'd say yes. Pretty much like every piece of Ninty hardware gets one MK.

Birathen

When do they release it digitally?

Well, on WiiU stuff usually get released sometime during the day, when someone remembers to push the button. Usually after sometime after 1400 here in Swedunland I believe.

By the way, if I want AC friends do I just post my friend code in this thread?

Wait, what? I had a couple townsfolk (Goose and Hopper) ask me to change their catchphrase, which I did. Then I notice the next day that one of them (Goose) has reverted back to his old catchphrase for some reason, and a third resident (Tia) has taken to using Hopper's (old) catchphrase with absolutely no input from me.

Anyone have this happen before?

GAMERG0D

tumblr_moaw1ugtc41r6dqneo1_400.jpg

tumblr_moawh3Axdr1r6dqneo1_400.jpg

Finally caught the little bugger. The shadow is slightly bigger than a Sea Bass, so be wary.

bomblord

Banned
So Cap'n finally got himself a wife.

I remember in the first game he flirted with the female characters and talked about the girls to the male one.

suzu

You could abuse them with the net I guess, lol

I built a campsite to hopefully get a few more good villagers.

I'm just ignoring them so far.. I built a campsite too. And I run away when they try to talk to me, haha.

So Cap'n finally got himself a wife.

I remember in the first game he flirted with the female characters and talked about the girls to the male one.

tumblr_moaoudVUXj1svw95ao9_400.jpg

He still does this. lol

RagnarokX

Well, today has been a really good day, so far.

I held a ceremony to dedicate my brand new bridge.

BMl2W5GCUAIhV6k.jpg:large

Got my house expanded and got Majora's Mask from a fortune cookie.

BMl2ysrCUAEwllu.jpg:large

Then I headed for the island.

Club Tortimer Membership was for sale, so I grinded and bought that. At Club Tortimer I grinded again and got a wetsuit for use at home.

BMl2-blCcAAy3Bo.jpg:large

On a second trip to Club Tortimer hoping to spawn some nice things to buy from the gift shop, I ran into this nice Japanese woman who just happened to have been born the same year as me; what a coincidence! She gave me a silver axe! Then we played a couple of tours (I won one and she won one) and parted ways.

BMl3XOhCcAEB0N-.jpg:large

BMl3gcKCMAIn2X3.jpg:large

BMl3quVCQAEniy1.jpg:large

Finally an axe! And silver to boot! What a great day.

Pau

Well, on WiiU stuff usually get released sometime during the day, when someone remembers to push the button. Usually after sometime after 1400 here in Swedunland I believe.

By the way, if I want AC friends do I just post my friend code in this thread?
There's a link to a spreadsheet with everyone's FC in the OP. Quote it to see it. Posting in here works too though! Especially if you're looking for something or want to give something away.

I can't find your friendcode on the list! shoot me a pm
C:

Coalacanths only show up in the rain, right? I've been ignoring every seabass-sized shadow.

Salsa

Ugh... I hate how you have to wait days for all the good stuff to get unlocked when it should be there day one. D:

Thanks.

games are meant to be taken slowly. I know a lot of people who end up not liking them cause they burn out everything to do except special events on the first two days after they get it or so

Coquette

I would gladly spend 12,000 bells on random crap at Nookling's if it was even remotely decent crap. I keep getting shown ugly things. :(

games are meant to be taken slowly. I know alot of people who end up not liking them cause they burn out everything to do except special events on the first two days after they get it or so
I agree but this game moves too slow. The DS and GC games were pretty slow games but I didn't have to wait 2 weeks to unlock everything. For example, when Tortimer came to the village to invite you to the island you have to wait another day for the boat to come and the game does shit like this in other places too.

It makes no sense to keep me waiting for SO long. Just why

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Animal Crossing is best played for an hour per day for many years. Not six hours per day for four months.
Although I have been sticking in more than that hour per day right off the bat, but it'll become a lovely slow burn soon and part of my daily routine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom