• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't think of a reason why it would show suggested retail value though since you can't sell fish anywhere else that I know of (besides Nookling's but there's not much point), can you?

I assume if you put the item for sale at retail a villager will pay up to that amount?

I dont understand what you do with fortunes? Do you just drop them on the ground?

Anyone ever solve this?

I have a similar issue: if anyone joins my town, my network COMPLETELY crashes. Something the game is doing just causes my network connection to completely fail on any connected device, wireless or wired.

It'll eventually come back, and the person can join, but man is it annoying.

Kenai

Sooooo disappointed. I had so much stuff in the dropbox. Still, that was the first time on the island and it was awesome. I'm Sleepy, btw.

Don't worry, I checked the dropbox and it was safe. All my beetles were lined up for the museum and my durian is planted.

I have had a few (only a few) D/cs and they always seem island related.

magnetic

This and 1am are my favs.

I´ll be honest with you - the 1 am one almost made me tear up. It´s so incredibly touching. I didn´t expect such a song in this game at all.

The daytime music is, while often very sweet, generally, well... elevator music, if you will, and I mean that in a very positive sense. But soundscapes like the 4 am track are almost haunting and gloomy. Very rewarding for those players who venture out late at night.

Ferrio

Banned
My network took a dive when someone joined. Didn't crash or go offline... but it was sucking a shit load of bandwidth or something....

Gravijah

I have a similar issue: if anyone joins my town, my network COMPLETELY crashes. Something the game is doing just causes my network connection to completely fail on any connected device, wireless or wired.

It'll eventually come back, and the person can join, but man is it annoying.

Oh God this has been happening to me. I'm so happy I'm not alone.

Oh God this has been happening to me. I'm so happy I'm not alone.

Solidarity! For some more context, if I'm steam voice chatting with a buddy and he (or anyone else) tries to join, it will NEVER connect. But even when I'm not on steam, the net will still drop out, so I'm not sure it's a steam issue. It's only when I'm on voice chat that it never comes back and the game errors out.

Strangely, everything else with MP works great on the 3DS.

Kenai

I´ll be honest with you - the 1 am one almost made me tear up. It´s so incredibly touching. I didn´t expect such a song in this game at all.

The daytime music is, while often very sweet, generally, well... elevator music, if you will, and I mean that in a very positive sense. But soundscapes like the the 4 am track are almost haunting and gloomy.

Yea 4 am immediately reminded me of the Forest Temple from OoT a bit.

1am was just magical but not too "happy", and 7pm sounds a bit like it's mourning that another day is ending. I love music like that.

Sleepy

Don't worry, I checked the dropbox and it was safe. All my beetles were lined up for the museum and my durian is planted.

I have had a few (only a few) D/cs and they always seem island related.

Yeah, Marley and I had a disconnect last night. I'll check my stuff tomorrow. Thanks for the host.

Does anyone know if perfect fruit can be given and planted in someone else's town?

7pm is the best, but I have not played as late as you guys.

I just explored the island for the first time! Now I need to play some of those games.

I decided to go with Beautiful Town instead of Night Owl (don't want to play this game 24/7, thank you, I'm trying to live my life).

Some pics!

wi0eYAP.jpg
Zfk8Zd5.jpg

mex5ZqN.jpg
nQVJ55Z.jpg

4qJF7HG.jpg
c2ExjaB.jpg

h0EMpeW.jpg

Last Night, POP Gaf having tons of fun.

Fuck meee...

I'm starting over. I hate my town layout. I hate where I placed my house. I want my first AC playthrough to be ideal and this isn't it. Time...to make up a half week of progress. It's better that I decide to do this now than later.

Salsa, if I want to restart again after this you can make fun of me as much as you like. Here goes.

Iacobellis

I just explored the island for the first time! Now I need to play some of those games.

I decided to go with Beautiful Town instead of Night Owl (don't want to play this game 24/7, thank you, I'm trying to live my life).

Some pics!

Is the 1,000,000 Bells a reference to buying a bike in Pokemon R/B/Y?

Lee-T

Here's my wife's friend code if anyone could add her
1461 6209 9385

Mine is
0344 9294 9673

I have oranges she has peaches. Thanks

ngower

Just got to the Island today. Finding myself a tad bit burned out. Anyone else getting the same feeling after about the ten to fifteen hour mark?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Just got to the Island today. Finding myself a tad bit burned out. Anyone else getting the same feeling after about the ten to fifteen hour mark?
Playing too much? I haad stretches of 10 hours of fishing sometimes so 15 doesnt seem much :p

Here's my wife's friend code if anyone could add her
1461 6209 9385

Mine is
0344 9294 9673

I have oranges she has peaches. Thanks

Added both of you.
My friend code is 0791-1861-8668

This new poptart is my first 3DS so I'm looking for anyone who wants to add me! Just shoot me a PM after.

sfried

Is there any way to get back the watering can if you sell it (by accident)?

I desparately need one after a huge screwup on my behalf...

bomblord

Banned
CAUGHT A Coelacanth !!

Funny thing I jumped on my girlfriends town and it just happened to be raining, so I walked down to the beach and it was right there! She was so mad xD.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I always miss your town Salsa. As soon as I go online your place is full. :(

Roto13

I bought a new cobblestone border or whatever it is for my house before paying off my loan. Didn't realize that would prevent me from upgrading my house again right away.

So earlier, I met with Sahara who gave my home a wall and floor makeover.
tumblr_mob4fxxHAy1rkllazo1_400.jpg

Before
tumblr_mob4h96k871rkllazo1_400.jpg

After
tumblr_mob4ijy43d1rkllazo1_400.jpg

My new home. May change after another expansion.
tumblr_mob4lqXnsR1rkllazo1_400.jpg

New Neighbor
tumblr_mob4nzened1rkllazo1_400.jpg

And went to the island for the first time and caught this.
tumblr_mob4jopcE11rkllazo1_400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom