• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
The island is magical. I caught so many sharks. It seems they spawn so much faster than mainland. And I got two golden beetles worth 12k each. Donated one of them though.

Eyothrie

add me! And PM me your number if you do

1977-0216-0237

I'll be playing for months, and my town will be open regularly. Hoping to unlock the Island tomorrow!

Salsa

tumblr_mobc7am5vk1sv134do1_400.jpg

hottest new band

tumblr_mobc91u3Oy1sv134do1_400.jpg

im having tea IRL and I pretty much have that same face, so meta

Today I started sponsoring a mini game in my town.

I create one unique floor tile in a difficult to see area (mine was a star). I leave a prize next to it, as hidden as possible. I left instructions on my town bulletin board to go seeking the special tile, and to post if they got the prize. I provide all prizes.

So far, everyone has enjoyed it.

Feel free to annex the idea, particularly since we can't all fit on the same friends list.

Calling for more pointless mini game ideas?

I don't know how I am supposed to do that when Nookling sells very little. Like I have no idea how people are getting complete rooms and outfits at this point in the game.

I'm not seeing matching sets though. Like I want a Modern series, so I'll need a Modern Chair, End Table, Clock, Wardrobe, etc. It's going to take time, as well as store upgrades so they can sell more furniture in one day.

Soul Beat

I create one unique floor tile in a difficult to see area (mine was a star). I leave a prize next to it, as hidden as possible. I left instructions on my town bulletin board to go seeking the special tile, and to post if they got the prize. I provide all prizes.

Feel free to annex the idea, particularly since we can't all fit on the same friends list.

It was a fun game. Thanks for the shirt, :p

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
So green light next to game icon means street pass hit, what does the blue light mean? Had it pop up the other day but could find nothing.

exfatal

Oh man im new to animal crossing got it day one, been having a blast but could use some friends... if anyone wants to add me 3437 4410 3259

Was inspired by Lin and tried designing something. Only had time to do the shirt before Able's closed.

Tell me what you think of...

Knight Solaire's Armor!
tumblr_mobcgo3D791qf54ayo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mobchip8e11qf54ayo1_400.jpg

First go at it.

do animals ever buy stuff in re-tail if you're not there to bully them into doing so? no one has ever bought anything without me being there. am i just setting prices too high?

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
do animals ever buy stuff in re-tail if you're not there to bully them into doing so? no one has ever bought anything without me being there. am i just setting prices too high?

Somebody bought my balloon lamp but I didn't set the price. I just left it at what was suggested.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
So, even if you don't want to wait in line to play, if anyone of you have one of those Best Buy E# things near you, go visit and just loiter around the big line or group for a while. Got a bunch of homes added to my showcase.

mantidor

they open at the same time as always

I just tend to play later as I ussually work late and thus get up late

everything basically stays open for 3 more hours

I just fish and sell stuff late, etc. It's really handy for me

I can't wait to get my permit, I get home basically at 9:00 pm making me miss almost everything, I could time travel but it feels wrong, I need stores to stay open at least until 10:00 pm.

OnlyWonderBoy

Neo Member
Anyone know what bugs they are going to use for the bug catching competition? I have a Raja Butterfly and an Emperor Butterfly, probably gonna use one of them, not sure which is rarer.

Sora_N

So I already gathered 10,000 bells for my house, but it's 9PM here and Nook is closed. Don't know what else I can do now, nothing I can do. It's my first day. I picked all the fruit and flowers already. :/ Caught some bugs for money too.

It's my first time trying to stick with an AC game, usually the beginning gets me.

Also, I love how absolutely relaxing the music and atmosphere on the island is late at night.
It's nice to just wander around and collect crazy amounts of rare beetles.

tumblr_mob9pik5Sw1sukkejo1_400.jpg

I sold an overpriced item at flea market by just leaving it overnight. Don't know how often that will work.

Er.... or a visitor who likes fluffy pink things bought it....guess I don't know for sure.

FrsDvl

Hey that's awesome! How do you make floor tiles? I'd like to do this.

So I already gathered 10,000 bells for my house, but it's 9PM here and Nook is closed. Don't know what else I can do now, nothing I can do. It's my first day. I picked all the fruit and flowers already. :/ Caught some bugs for money too.

It's my first time trying to stick with an AC game, usually the beginning gets me.

I got 10,000 bells today, sprinted over to Nook, and he was closed. It was 9:01.

You know that asshole Tom Nook was in there too. This is not a complicate transaction Nook. You can't just let me in for like a minute? Jerk.

Sora_N

I got 10,000 bells today, sprinted over to Nook, and he was closed. It was 9:01.

You know that asshole Tom Nook was in there too. This is not a complicate transaction Nook. You can't just let me in for like a minute? Jerk.

Let's go smash his store in.

I set my 3DS clock back :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom