• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
pUyw5Ot.jpg

Her life will now be a daily hell.

If he tells you he's going to move, just tell him that you want him to stay. Simple as that.
Neighbor stealing isn't as easy/cruel this time around.

Oh thank goodness, I would have been semi-heartbroken if he had taken Wolfgang. He's my favorite villager by far, had him in Animal Crossing and Wild World!

It's almost overwhelming how much there is to do in New Leaf. The value of this game is astronomical.

Oh god, I know! This is my first time playing a game in this series...and I almost regret buying it because I'm addicted beyond belief.

Seriously, I have a fucking problem.

No other game seems to matter. Even if I try to boot up my PS3, the games seem so shallow and uninteresting.

This game also managed to wipe away every last ounce of excitement I had for The Last of Us. It's coming out tomorrow, I have it preordered, I'm getting it...but I just don't care.

Animal Crossing OWNS ME like no other game.

WHY!?

Oh, I only have some coconuts, cherries, apples, and lemons...anyone have some other fruit for me?

I'm playing in Asia, let me know if you want my friend code. I've got an amethyst I'd be willing to part with for fruit, as well (don't know what it's good for other than it looks pretty and it's worth 2,000 bells).

What's with the recent spat of people just opening their gates and just leaving their device on while they do something else? Am I just having a connection issue where I access the town but not the resident? Because I look in some of these guys' post boards and see a history of posts like "You sleeping dude?" Why do people do this? To rake in donations for works projects without having to play? Can you keep your gates open in sleep mode? Just curious.

Anyone feel guilty about throwing out villagers? Yeah I know it's stupid but I feel a little guilty for even thinking about it.

okay so i'm trying to figure out how to do this because a villager has moved in exactly where i wanna build a bridge and it's kind of bothering me a lot. i know i'm cold, but how do i throw him out? :lol

DMG-01

Was inspired by Lin and tried designing something. Only had time to do the shirt before Able's closed.

Tell me what you think of...

Knight Solaire's Armor!
tumblr_mobcgo3D791qf54ayo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mobchip8e11qf54ayo1_400.jpg

First go at it.

Beautiful. Could you post a picture of the template by any chance? I'd love to praise the sun, but I'm too lazy/artistically challenged to make my own. :p

Keyouta

I should set my town to night owl.

So it will extend the times the shops are open? Keep the same opening time, but close later? Sounds good if so.

Crumbtiny

man, this seagull will not wake up!! Gulliver washed up on my beach again, I've been hammering on A for like 5 minutes straight trying to wake up him. he refuses! and i have no megaphone.

do i need to wait til morning instead of trying at 12:30 at night?

bender

What time is it?
okay so i'm trying to figure out how to do this because a villager has moved in exactly where i wanna build a bridge and it's kind of bothering me a lot. i know i'm cold, but how do i throw him out? :lol

Talk to Isabelle at her desk and there is an option that says something like "troublesome citizens". I have no idea if it removes their house or not but if it does, my neighbor is getting the boot as soon as his/her house is finished. It's my island!

Labrys

Talk to Isabelle at her desk and there is an option that says something like "troublesome citizens". I have no idea if it removes their house or not but if it does, my neighbor is getting the boot as soon as his/her house is finished. It's my island!

That only will remove "offensive" greetings, catchphrases/vocal tics, and clothing. It won't remove them from the town.

Ysiadmihi

Banned
I'm having an odd problem with this game. It will randomly shut down my entire internet connection (meaning all devices using my router lose their connection as well) when friends attempt to visit, even if they've visited before. Is this happening to anyone else?

bender

What time is it?
That only will remove "offensive" greetings, catchphrases/vocal tics, and clothing. It won't remove them from the town.

Now I'm depressed. Why couldn't they build their house in the cluster with the rest of my citizens? This is the worst animal crossing day ever! At least I can finally try out these pitfall seeds I've been hording.

Salsa

not sure about the netcode

had some disconnects that were frustrating, but a bit ago I hosted like what, an hour? of Island gameplay with 3 other gaffers and 0 issues

Beautiful. Could you post a picture of the template by any chance? I'd love to praise the sun, but I'm too lazy/artistically challenged to make my own. :p

The pictures the ds takes are too small to really see the template, but I can just give you the design or you can take it from me when Able's opens tomorrow if you want.

4313-0588-8609

-push them until they get mad
-hit them with a bug net until they get mad
-mail them garbarge

It's not impossible. Just takes awhile.
Or just completely ignoring them is an option. Then when they call you to talk to you, they might say they want to leave.

I had the same problem with Diva the ugly frog but after a while I've kind of given up. She is resilient to all abuse.

GAMERG0D

I thought you could use the option at the town hall but that only resets clothes and catchphrases. To throw them out, just treat them like shit. Send them trash and hit them with a net. I don't know if writing dirty letters works.

So tell me, what are all the reasons someone would consistently be receiving error messages when trying to access my town? Other people access it just fine but a couple people in my friends list have consistently been having trouble.

I thought you could use the option at the town hall but that only resets clothes and catchphrases. To throw them out, just treat them like shit. Send them trash and hit them with a net. I don't know if writing dirty letters works.

lol send them trash and treat them like shit thats hilarious and genius.

Made a record 293k run on the island just before the shop closed. Where's that old ballin gif when I need it

It's safe to say I'm officially addicted. Gonna have to force myself to stop playing come Friday lol

Made a record 293k run on the island just before the shop closed. Where's that old ballin gif when I need it

It's safe to say I'm officially addicted. Gonna have to force myself to stop playing come Friday lol

Holy ghost, what did you bring with you to the mainland to rake in that kinda cash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom